Just had THE worst HAIRCUT in my life - had to call him and want my money BACK, |ON SUICIDEWATCH|

Buzz it?

• Yes, cant get worse

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No, it‘ll grow and fix itself

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
i had really long hair, any barber could have worked perfectly with it, i paid 20€ and this mf nearly cut all my hair away and just did some random shit on my head

When i got home and my family and friends saw it, they laughed at me for 20 minutes straight and said im so unlucky they feel pity. I have fucking school tomorrow

for reference what i showed him:
952386E8 938A 494E 82B7 09BAC602B773 FC1A1DAE 98F5 432A A679 726496C3ADAE

„Exactly like this and from the front just shorten it to my eyebrow“

Vs

What he gave me:

He nearly gave me a buzzcut, im now considering buzzing it all of because its that bad.

After i got home, i called and said „this is by far the worst haircut i‘ve ever had, this is really bad wtf is this, i want my money back and shit dude maybe buzz it, what did you do with me??“

Is this haircut savable or should i go buzz
CONSIDER i blurred my face out, my long weird face makes this a million times worse

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger, 5.5psl, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
brutal bump

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah what is thattttttt yakhiiiiii 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and exo
i had really long hair, any barber could have worked perfectly with it, i paid 20€ and this mf nearly cut all my hair away and just did some random shit on my head

When i got home and my family and friends saw it, they laughed at me for 20 minutes straight and said im so unlucky they feel pity. I have fucking school tomorrow

View attachment 2428679View attachment 2428680

Vs

What he gave me:
View attachment 2428697View attachment 2428698

He nearly gave me a buzzcut, im now considering buzzing it all of because its that bad.

After i got home, i called and said „this is by far the worst haircut i‘ve ever had, this is really bad wtf is this, i want my money back and shit dude maybe buzz it, what did you do with me??“

CONSIDER i blurred my face out, my long weird face makes this a million times worse
😂 😂 😂 😂

• JFL
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
ahhh i’m sorry brooo

i say buzz and restart, but tbf buzzes usually look good when they’re perfectly round and the barber knows how to do this

take pitt for example

View attachment IMG_5278.webp

you can see his top is shorter than the sides of his hair bc his hair stylist trimmed it like that to make it rounder

tbh fades r goofy i say you restart with pitt buzz and let it grow out evenly then find a better barber

good luck op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, depressionmaxxing and currylightskin
ahhh i’m sorry brooo

i say buzz and restart, but tbf buzzes usually look good when they’re perfectly round and the barber knows how to do this

take pitt for example

View attachment 2428726

you can see his top is shorter than the sides of his hair bc his hair stylist trimmed it like that to make it rounder

tbh fades r goofy i say you restart with pitt buzz and let it grow out evenly then find a better barber

good luck op
my skull and recessed jaw makes me literally look like a jew with a buzzcut

but fuck it

Wear a wig nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33150
Not that bad

looks like this

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Lautrec, depressionmaxxing and 1 other person
@Masteroogway look at this nigga innit yakhi 😹 😹 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

fuckin zoomers man 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
take a knife and come to him and demand him to give you the best haircut of your life. should work tbh

no haircut for your gay alien skull

• So Sad
Reactions: Lautrec

Vs

What he gave me:
View attachment 2428697View attachment 2428698

20230824 231032

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: shogrim, Bitchwhipper2, Constantin Denis and 9 others
ahhh i’m sorry brooo

take pitt for example

View attachment 2428726

good luck op
Just have a best squared nw0 hairline with greatest masseters in history of mankind to look good with buzz

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Bro send the pic to me I can’t see it

IMG 9987
This is old money style

Vs

What he gave me:

What does it look like post pic

no thank you, i know myself it looks like shit and social feedback talks for itself
but im curious too, im doing exactly same haircut you asked for and would like to have it for reference what could go wrong (if its that bad)

In my country cutting someones hair wrong can be considered as pain and suffering

but im curious too, im doing exactly same haircut you asked for and would like to have it for reference what could go wrong (if its that bad)
good luck lol

In my country cutting someones hair wrong can be considered as pain and suffering
what country are you from

they need to bring this here aswell

repost what he gave you

It’s over bro. Buzz it

Vs

What he gave me:

bro tryan get the oli cut

Brah you need to be low inhib with youe barber

can't see pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back