Just had the worst sunday so far this month.

it's true though. Imagine you stop going to the gym and then your gf stops being attracted to you, or that it takes up time you could be spending together.
Back in the 90's, it'd only be some small group of men going to the gym, body builders, athletes, etc. Now every fucking nerd is going there just to keep par. Sad and a sign of the dystopian gynocentric hell-hole we live in.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
it's true though. Imagine you stop going to the gym and then your gf stops being attracted to you, or that it takes up time you could be spending together.
Back in the 90's, it'd only be some small group of men going to the gym, body builders, athletes, etc. Now every fucking nerd is going there just to keep par. Sad and a sign of the dystopian gynocentric hell-hole we live in.
Yes and all these nerds have better bodies than most of the users here. Unless it’s incel genetics they have

Yes and all these nerds have better bodies than most of the users here. Unless it’s incel genetics they have
Yeah I can tell you are new. This sounds awfully just-wordly. You'd benefit more in a career if you spent that time learning a new skill. Or just doing something you enjoy.
When has a woman ever needed to go the gym for you? Few even go for Chad.

Yeah I can tell you are new. This sounds awfully just-wordly. You'd benefit more in a career if you spent that time learning a new skill. Or just doing something you enjoy.
When has a woman ever needed to go the gym for you? Few even go for Chad.
Im going gym for myself not women

Whatever you say :what:
Dude ik it’s all about face bro. Gym won’t save my face for shit but it’ll just give me a less subhuman body and that’ll make me slightly confident at most so idc

Keyword: “she would”
And if she didn't you won't be complaining here rn :forcedsmile:
Dude ik it’s all about face bro. Gym won’t save my face for shit but it’ll just give me a less subhuman body and that’ll make me slightly confident at most so idc
psl increased by 0.1 after gymmaxxing