Just have a daughter theory

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, FailedNormieManlet, subhuman incel and 1 other person
all ugly except 3rd one from left

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, subhuman incel, DivineBeing and 1 other person
You are showing a group of white privileged women with rich parents. Trust me, average woman is unironically more motivated than average man. I always see them studying in library at my uni, 90% of it are women. Idfk how they stay so motivated. I think that more guys are poor compared to women, but also more guys are rich compared to women. Women are just more average on the bell curve

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16090 and 5 others
You are showing a group of white privileged women with rich parents. Trust me, average woman is unironically more motivated than average man. I always see them studying in library at my uni, 90% of it are women. Idfk how they stay so motivated. I think that more guys are poor compared to women, but also more guys are rich compared to women. Women are just more average on the bell curve
same behaviour for intelligence/ athletics any extremes

females will never excel but will outperform on average

but fuck cuck women im the least motivated person and careermog the vast majority of them

at least i got somethingin my shit tier coomer life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
same behaviour for intelligence/ athletics any extremes

females will never excel but will outperform on average

but fuck cuck women im the least motivated person and careermog the vast majority of them

at least i got somethingin my shit tier coomer life
I wonder what causes that. They are definitely more resilient, but I think that's a blessing and a curse at the same time. Part of why guys are more extreme could be because they take more bold risks since they are not happy with their life and want to change it quick. Girls just go into NPC mode and live average life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, DivineBeing and weebcel
Idfk how they stay so motivated.
Because women don't spend energy to get laid

Most men lose a lot of time and energy to get laid, and many end up with depression that leads to low energy and low motivation

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16530, homo_faber and 4 others
Because women don't spend energy to get laid

Most men lose a lot of time and mental health to get laid, and many end up with depression that leads to low energy and low motivation
More energy I spend into getting laid, more successful in life I am. Me getting a gf and not having to put any effort into getting sex is what caused me to become depressed and unmotivated in life. I miss craving sex like a starved addict. I think a lot of guys' lives start going downhill at around 18-20, which is average age for first relationship with regular access to sex. It's like guys become complacent and ready to settle

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
More energy I spend into getting laid, more successful in life I am. Me getting a gf and not having to put any effort into getting sex is what caused me to become depressed and unmotivated in life. I miss craving sex like a starved addict. I think a lot of guys' lives start going downhill at around 18-20, which is average age for first relationship with regular access to sex. It's like guys become complacent and ready to settle
I'm 22 and starved for sex i dont even will want to have sex when im about to but im craving it 24/7

I'm like a starved chained bulldog that's about to break free I will fuck every subhuman girl and make her my bitch and leave her with memories she won't forget

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I'm 22 and starved for sex i dont even will want to have sex when im about to but im craving it 24/7

I'm like a starved chained bulldog that's about to break free I will fuck every subhuman girl and make her my bitch and leave her with memories she won't forget
Fuck I stopped feeling that. Idk if that's cuz I got a gf, or if accutane fucked me up, or maybe smth else. How can I feel like a chained bulldog in a slaughterhouse again?

Fuck I stopped feeling that. Idk if that's cuz I got a gf, or if accutane fucked me up, or maybe smth else. How can I feel like a chained bulldog in a slaughterhouse again?
Stop eating shit and stop taking garbage accutane and coping with vidya.

Unironically once you hop onto a clean diet full of antioxidants and vegetables you'll automatically start feeling shit about yourself not slaying stacies left and right.

The moment you stop coping on reddit or vidya or permanentloy jerking off you'll feel the urge to ascend to the olymp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
they dont want to be forced to be in a betabuxx relationship with some ugly subhuman, thats how they stay motivated working and studying hard @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
its about how you raise her if you just spoil her with money this is whats gonna happen jfl

In 2022 as a non-Chad male, you need to have meth streamlined into your veins 24/7 if you don't want feel like killing yourself daily, to be able to handle the pressures of life, and have the energy to study and work while not having your bare minimum somatic needs met like busting a nut.

Remember that every girl you see going to your class is FULLY sexually fulfilled, even the ugliest girl is fucking HER relative version of Chad, she has 40 friends and they are ALL genuine (men cope so fucking hard by thinking women's friendships are quality over quantity). She's well established on social media, insta page with 5000 followers, people in her dms 24/7 giving her easy opioid and endorphin release and positive feedback on everything she says and thinks, she can focus 100% of her energy on her studies and academics and get good grades.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15099 and DivineBeing
In 2022 as a non-Chad male, you need to have meth streamlined into your veins 24/7 if you don't want feel like killing yourself daily, to be able to handle the pressures of life, and have the energy to study and work while not having your bare minimum somatic needs met like busting a nut.

Remember that every girl you see going to your class is FULLY sexually fulfilled, even the ugliest girl is fucking HER relative version of Chad, she has 40 friends and they are ALL genuine (men cope so fucking hard by thinking women's friendships are quality over quantity). She's well established on social media, insta page with 5000 followers, people in her dms 24/7 giving her easy opioid and endorphin release and positive feedback on everything she says and thinks, she can focus 100% of her energy on her studies and academics and get good grades.
:lul:

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
all ugly except 3rd one from left
She has straight up short face syndrome and maxillary hypoplasia. Guarantee if she took off her sunglasses she would descend hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Stop eating shit and stop taking garbage accutane and coping with vidya.

Unironically once you hop onto a clean diet full of antioxidants and vegetables you'll automatically start feeling shit about yourself not slaying stacies left and right.

The moment you stop coping on reddit or vidya or permanentloy jerking off you'll feel the urge to ascend to the olymp
vidya?

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
I wonder what causes that. They are definitely more resilient, but I think that's a blessing and a curse at the same time. Part of why guys are more extreme could be because they take more bold risks since they are not happy with their life and want to change it quick. Girls just go into NPC mode and live average life
There's actually a biological reason behind that. Men show more variance in everything btw, from height to looks and intelligence. This because as men we are actually "worth less" from a biological perspective. You only need 1 man for a population, but you need loads of women. Mother nature can't afford to take risks when it comes to women, so they experiment with us.

Also men have an XY chromosome, but women have an XX chromosome, the Y chromosome is a different chromosome and literally is the reason for variance

• JFL
Reactions: raidenfrommetalgear