Just have average side profile theory

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped

This is Brett Maverick, aka gig chad aka youtuber slayer.
His frontal is top tier. His side is not bad by any means, and is just normal. Thats all you need from side really tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, TheChosenChad, yourwishismycommand and 2 others
Mogga me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yup. Once again, side profile isn't that important.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1464 and Wannabe6ft2
Yup. Once again, side profile isn't that important.
oh no buddyboyo, its important. If its ogre its a failo. If its ok is all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross
I don't think his front is top tier tbh. He gets mogged by other male models

this side profile is not average, he has 4/3 anteface in the pic which is way above average and a good ramus/lower third height, in what world is this average?

this side profile is not average, he has 4/3 anteface in the pic which is way above average and a good ramus/lower third height, in what world is this average?
Looks average to me

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
I made a tinder account with 2 side profile pictures, and got a date with a cute girl really fast. She took her phone out, as soon as she saw me, and told that im not that goodlooking as in my pictures, and just left angry. I had also the same reactions with frauded/good light pictures.

• So Sad
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
I made a tinder account with 2 side profile pictures, and got a date with a cute girl really fast. She took her phone out, as soon as she saw me, and told that im not that goodlooking as in my pictures, and just left angry. I had also the same reactions with frauded/good light pictures.
Yeah side profile is a light halo. People tend to assume good side proiles means your gl, when that's wrong a lot of the time.

Yes you can have good features elsewhere to make up for an average feature.
Side profile matters just like anything else

My side profile is subhuman maybe that's why everyone in the world mogs me

If by average you mean all individual features being average and hence not detracting from the overall appearence, then yes. However this isn't the case for the average person.

Side profile is community

You should have insulted her

do you have a brutal nct or something ?

this guys is cool
he looks very aspie on his videos

i agree actually. Front is more important, side can just be okay

This my side profile makes me look like a Chad . Frontal is way more important

Just dont be deformed tbh

This is a shit angle if you moved the camera closer to the center of his head instead of behind, he would be a mogger with his side profile