“Side profile doesn’t matter BROOO”

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
fucking idiots man, people see you in 3d not 2d like images which means YES SIDE PROFILE DOES MATTWR

when people use examples like Meeks it makes me cage :lul:
IMG 2654
:feelsgood:Cause this is a good side profile, good face depth, nose shape, ramus, maxilla, Browridge and very deepset eyes, his chin is just reccesed which is part of his phenotype (all those positives point to a good front profile

THIS IS AN ACTUA GARBAGE side profile
IMG 2655

Bug eyes, reccesed upper maxilla, flat nose, giga overbite. All these things will effect his front pov a lot it will give him dark under eyes, buggy eyes, and a wider nose and a weaker jaw

You clowns really are fucking idiots

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Alexios, Leqoo and 8 others
If a sex tape between Jeremy Meeks and Marjorie Taylor Green dropped, would you fap to it,

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe and Zenis
I saw the second dude posted on the r/jawsurgery Subreddit

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
He unirony needs Lefort 3
No one will do that for just a aesthetic improvement, maybe it won‘t even improve him that much.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
No one will do that for just an aesthetic improvement, maybe it won‘t even improve him that much.
His nose is flat and his infras are reccesed he needs it

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
His nose is flat and his infras are reccesed he needs it
He could also just get a radix graft/nose bridge graft. Or a Supra implant which extends to the nose bridge to move it for forward. Then infraorbital implant.
But we shouldn‘t mentally masturbate about surgeries. Most of this is hit or miss and you can improve your SMV in other ways.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Zenis
He could also just get a radix graft/nose bridge graft. Or a Supra implant which extends to the nose bridge to move it for forward. Then infraorbital implant.
But we shouldn‘t mentally masturbate about surgeries. Most of this is hit or miss and you can improve your SMV in other ways.
What’s a radix graft

• +1
What’s a radix graft
Radix grafts are grafts placed in the superior portion of the nose, aka where the nose meets the forehead. The purpose of radix grafts to change the angle that the dorsum so that it is not too low on the face. This allows for a longer more elegant nose in some instances.
IMG 6990

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Zenis
Radix grafts are grafts placed in the superior portion of the nose, aka where the nose meets the forehead. The purpose of radix grafts to change the angle that the dorsum so that it is not too low on the face. This allows for a longer more elegant nose in some instances.
View attachment 2934692
I need this

• +1
Both matter but frontal more. Profile is all about forward growth and frontal is all about the features.

Tbh fat distribution is more determining if a good sideprofile than actual bone my fat pads completely fuck my side profile and enhance my ethnic features

I need this
Don‘t mentally-fixate on surgery too much. Ascensions are not guaranteed and you should focus on nichemaxxing and socialcircle/warm approach.
Don‘t worry about it unless you‘re really deformed/recessed or have health problems associated with it.

we are not 2d characters every angle every part of your face is important and i agreed meeks side is not bad, if his side really that bad like people claimed his front would be descended