JUST HAVE ENERGY BRO

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Joined
Feb 25, 2020
Posts
3,521
Reputation
5,429
Nothing makes my blood boil more than subhumans denying the blackpill.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
cringy as fuck channel. jfl im glad the comments are full of people calling him out on his stupid bullshit.
 
not a picosecond of that video was watched
 
I already know what he’s going to say and how he’ll say it, and I already know what the comment section will look like even though I’ve never watched the video or been to that comment section.

these faggots are too predictable
 
And of course he sells courses :sleep:
 

Similar threads

Mooks Laxx
Replies
11
Views
44
Junbae
Junbae
pleasevanity
Replies
0
Views
13
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
6
Replies
1
Views
38
mxl4chi1
M
horseman
Replies
8
Views
48
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top