just have good skin theory is legit

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken

Penton-Voak noted, a woman may be focusing more on an immediate question: Is this potential mate healthy or sick?

Twenty-one Caucasian women with an average age of 19 were then asked to judge the attractiveness of each man's picture. The women rated the men with yellow and red skin tones as most desirable.

In the second part of the study, the team took the original photos, digitally morphed them into more masculine or feminine faces, and asked the subjects to select which version they found more attractive.

Again the women were not more interested in the men with masculinized faces.

even in Africa

Other experiments have shown, for example, that Zulu women in South Africa like South African men with yellow and red skin tones.

"So what purpose do masculine features serve? They could be a signal of more than just health and virility, such as social clout or power"

Looks are only for social status, skin > looks

Average face + good skin = slayer

Good skin can boost your PSL by 0.5 points.

Good skin can boost your PSL by 0.5 points.

not just 0.5 JFL

read the study boyo,

In the second part of the study, the team took the original photos, digitally morphed them into more masculine or feminine faces, and asked the subjects to select which version they found more attractive.

Again the women were not more interested in the men with masculinized faces.

I have olive/yellow-ish skin and it doesnt help one single bit,
Massive cope.
Nothing like this ever matters unless you are attractive in the first place.

I have olive/yellow-ish skin and it doesnt help one single bit,
Massive cope.
Nothing like this ever matters unless you are attractive in the first place.

study > your "experience"

please kys

Beta carotene is one of the few legit supplements for this reason.

If you have clear, matte skin it's pretty hard to be incel. If you have ahitty skin your pretty much guaranteed to be incel and it will negate any positive aspects you have.

Beta carotene is one of the few legit supplements for this reason.
Unless you're taking it with some sort of fat, it won't be absorbed. Always take your beta carotene with fish-oil. You're literally wasting it if you're not. Something I probably should not have said here because it doesn't benefit me, but there you go.