• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Chinko, Deleted member 2587 and 11 others
more like rotmaxx

• +1
Reactions: RM777 and RAITEIII
i am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
You cant lookmax in one day or one week. There are plenty of topics of people posting their progress, but it takes time bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chinko, middayshowers, Krezo and 2 others
We are called humans yet no one seems to act like one

You are in the offtopic section, retard.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I'm already doing it, acting and talking like a anime character.
I thought we were talking about acting like humans not anime characters ?

n0 0nE iZ tRyIng 2 l00KZmaXX :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1560 and SikKunt
Well beta carotine, retinol, sunscreen, derma roll (I'll be starting soon), then I'll be doing HT / fin probably.

90% of this site is too poor to looksmax in any meaningful way. They cope with bonesmashing and a laundry list if supplements that do fuck all.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1560 and 5 others
I have seen members post their looking maxing progress.

Hi my black king...

the only purpose of this site is offtopic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Krezo and Redrighthand
Terrible responses. I feel bad for OP

the only purpose of this site is offtopic
quinn24

• +1
Reactions: quinn24
I literally use skincare stuff and that's it. Not much else I can do as i can't afford surgeries.

how high is the percentage of people who actually get procedures done like fillers, implants or surgery

I’m going to get surgery’s next month

I will start with lip lift and rhinoplasty

90% of this site is too poor to looksmax in any meaningful way. They cope with bonesmashing and a laundry list if supplements that do fuck all.
its over

I literally use skincare stuff and that's it. Not much else I can do as i can't afford surgeries.
Skin health works from the inside out.

I do exercises and my sister said my body is great but she mentioned I need more arms muscle
sounds like cope surgeries to camouflage a jaw problem
I might ascend with those 2 but yea I’m also planing to get jaw fillers first to see how I will look and than try implant if I like results

You can take all the supplements you want, all the retinoids, accutane etc, but you'll never have completely clear skin which has that extremely healthy quality look to it like this.

Microneedling works at strengthening skin by giving it a mild stress stimulus which your body needs to act on to "defend" your skin from the "attack". You can implement lifestyle habits and routines where your body will upregulate it's anti-oxidant defense systems and literally make you healthier and look better.

You can’t become beautiful overnight

You can take all the supplements you want, all the retinoids, accutane etc, but you'll never have completely clear skin which has that extremely healthy quality look to it like this. View attachment 88617

Microneedling works at strengthening skin by giving it a mild stress stimulus which your body needs to act on to "defend" your skin from the "attack". You can implement lifestyle habits and routines where your body will upregulate it's anti-oxidant defense systems and literally make you healthier and look better.
does leaning out help with skin quality (just the act of losing body fat?)

didnt read lol

Mark my words mate.

90% of people here are just looking for a reason to LDAR. They want to find their failos, just to end up saying they are death sentences, and that no matter how much they improve, their failo is enough to stop them from having any kind of succes.

• Love it
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
does leaning out help with skin quality (just the act of losing body fat?)
Yes. Losing fat requires being in an energy deficit over time. If you've lost fat and get a healthy body, you can balance your energy in a way so that you hold onto lean muscle tissue and burn fat. Body fat is inflammatory and muscle tissue is pro-longevity. Every movement a fat person makes puts more stress every mitochondria of every cell than it should. If you have a good proportion of muscle/fat (without the use of steroids etc because that fucks up everything), you'll have a huge physiological advantage of not causing oxidative stress past the point of maximal biological hormesis. Skin cells are no exeption to that. Every cell will experience less oxidative stress.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2486
Mark my words mate.

90% of people here are just looking for a reason to LDAR. They want to find their failos, just to end up saying they are death sentences, and that no matter how much they improve, their failo is enough to stop them from having any kind of succes.
well it is true tho

Weird shit.No one is trying to looksmax

Been there, sine that. It was gay.

Ironically, getting a better haircut and learning to dress better helped me more than anything

Yes. Losing fat requires being in an energy deficit over time. If you've lost fat and get a healthy body, you can balance your energy in a way so that you hold onto lean muscle tissue and burn fat. Body fat is inflammatory and muscle tissue is pro-longevity. Every movement a fat person makes puts more stress every mitochondria of every cell than it should. If you have a good proportion of muscle/fat (without the use of steroids etc because that fucks up everything), you'll have a huge physiological advantage of not causing oxidative stress past the point of maximal biological hormesis. Skin cells are no exeption to that. Every cell will experience less oxidative stress.
I hope this explanation kind of makes sense. It sounds aspie and cryptic as fuck because I haven't explained some things which I talk about. Basically, the level of one's health is apparent all throughout their body. Maybe they've fucked themselves up really bad and got a disease, or maybe just really unfit and unattractive. Skin is the largest organ in the body. Having a strong body composition is really really beneficial to your skin, because you are able to do more without your skin experiencing oxidative stress past the point of hormesis (balance).

Hormesis = Your body's ability to upregulate endogenous anti-oxidant defense systems in response to mild oxidative stress.

For example: Sitting in the sauna is a healthy stressor which forces your body to fight back with a hormetic response. It's a healthy form of stress. Also activates Heat-Shock proteins. I was in the sauna today and was able to sit there and control my breathing. Then a 300lb beluga whale came in and was breathing uncontrollably. That's because she has so much fat and such a poor body composition that literally all cells in her body were fighting for oxygen. Her endogenous anti-oxidant response mechanisms were all upregulated to the max, but it wasn't enough to counterbalance the mild oxidative stress caused by the heat in the sauna. Sitting in the sauna wasn't a healthy practice for her. Same reason applies for runners who reach the point of exhaustion quicker than others, or get out of breath quicker than others. Ultra-marathon runners are literally the skinniest fuckers ever but are able to maximize their endurance based on their body composition.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII