Just hit the most textbook pump & dump

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Some girl came up to me at work and said I was the best looking bouncer shes ever seen and asked for my instagram so I gave it to her

She dmed me at the end of the night when the bar was closing asking me when i got off so i told her and asked to come over straight from work

I go over to her airbnb she was sharing with 8 other girls HOLY shit super difficult to be one guy with 8 girls grilling you especially when im coming up with lies that im 22 and all this shit rofl

She isnt giving it up easily and shut down my advances like 6 times, so i was borderline jester tier making out with this chick and not getting sex, but eventually she brought me to her room and we fucked. I came in her by accident and she wasnt on birth control RIP.

I was like you should take a plan b i nutted in you, this gutter clunge slut was like “well you have to pay for it” yea ok fuck you slut. I told her i had one in my car and id be right back, i go out and fucking FLOOR it home celebrating that chad tier pump and dump, blocked her and all her friends on ig

4th slay since Thursday night:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, greycel, forgmeth and 85 others
Good read. Post more threads like this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, LegitUser, whatismog and 12 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DharkDC, greycel, ReadBooksEveryday and 42 others
real chad would've got 9some

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negawattlol, LegitUser, disheartenedcel and 50 others
whats ur body count bro, shouldve fucked all of the girls there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, bloomercel and normie tiktoker
Mtn tales

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Chadeep, whatismog and 19 others
Mirin.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ltsOver, bloomercel, Jova and 2 others
tales from a male gazed mtn

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chadeep, jxck7468 and 23 others
Bruh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Exsubhuman, ReadBooksEveryday, RAMU KAKA and 12 others
good goy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chadeep, Ryldoo IS COPING and 14 others
Jfl at rawdogging a stranger and clutching a 9 v 1
Post more stories like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, !MagicMan777, boss8055 and 8 others
Some girl came up to me at work and said I was the best looking bouncer shes ever seen and asked for my instagram so I gave it to her

She dmed me at the end of the night when the bar was closing asking me when i got off so i told her and asked to come over straight from work

I go over to her airbnb she was sharing with 8 other girls HOLY shit super difficult to be one guy with 8 girls grilling you especially when im coming up with lies that im 22 and all this shit rofl

She isnt giving it up easily and shut down my advances like 6 times, so i was borderline jester tier making out with this chick and not getting sex, but eventually she brought me to her room and we fucked. I came in her by accident and she wasnt on birth control RIP.

I was like you should take a plan b i nutted in you, this gutter clunge slut was like “well you have to pay for it” yea ok fuck you slut. I told her i had one in my car and id be right back, i go out and fucking FLOOR it home celebrating that chad tier pump and dump, blocked her and all her friends on ig

Good read. Post more threads like this.
real chad would've got 9some
Not tales, it’s real:

Brayden stood by the entrance of the bar, his muscular frame and confident stance giving him an air of authority. It was a typical Thursday night, the place buzzing with energy as patrons mingled and danced. His eyes scanned the crowd, ensuring everything remained in order, when he noticed a group of girls giggling and pointing in his direction. One of them, a stunning brunette with striking green eyes, separated from the group and sauntered over.

"Hey there," she said, her voice smooth and inviting. "You're the best-looking bouncer I've ever seen. What's your name?"

"Brayden," he replied with a smirk, sizing her up. "And you are?"

"Bonnie," she said, flashing a flirtatious smile. "Do you have an Instagram? I'd love to follow you."

Brayden handed over his phone, watching as she quickly typed in her handle and followed herself. As the night wound down and the bar started closing, he received a message from Bonnie.

"When do you get off work?" she asked. Brayden responded with his finishing time and was pleasantly surprised when she invited him over to her Airbnb.

He arrived at the address she provided, finding himself in front of a cozy house that looked lively with activity. Bonnie opened the door, greeting him with a mischievous grin. Inside, the place was bustling with her friends: Danielle, Farrah, Hermine, Julia, Lisa, Nicole, and Paula, all eyeing him with curiosity and playful skepticism.

"Wow, you're quite the charmer to come over here," Danielle teased, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, let's see if you can handle us," Julia added, smirking.

Brayden chuckled nervously, trying to keep his cool. "I'm up for the challenge," he said, winking at Bonnie. The night unfolded with drinks, laughter, and subtle interrogations, each girl taking her turn to test his patience and charm.

-

As the evening progressed, Brayden found himself caught in a whirlwind of conversations and challenges. The girls, all white except for Farrah, seemed determined to uncover every detail about him. Farrah, with her natural confidence and vibrant personality, was particularly direct.

"So, Brayden," Farrah said, leaning forward with a sly grin, "you said you're 22, huh? You look a little older than that."

Brayden laughed, trying to maintain his composure. "Nah, I'm 22, I swear," he replied, hoping his charm would mask any uncertainty.

"Mm-hmm, sure you are," Farrah replied, her tone dripping with playful skepticism. "You better not be lyin', 'cause we ain't got time for no games."

Bonnie, sensing the tension, interjected with a laugh. "Alright, ladies, give the guy a break. He's here for a good time, not an interrogation."

Despite the constant grilling, Brayden managed to keep up with the girls' banter. They played a few drinking games, which only intensified the atmosphere. Brayden made several attempts to get closer to Bonnie, but she playfully rebuffed him each time.

"You gotta work a little harder than that," Bonnie teased, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "I'm not that easy."

Brayden, determined not to leave empty-handed, persisted with his advances. After what felt like an eternity, Bonnie finally took his hand and led him upstairs. The girls cheered and teased as they disappeared into one of the rooms.

Inside, the mood shifted. Bonnie's playful demeanor turned more serious, and Brayden felt the pressure of the moment. They kissed, and for a while, it seemed like it might end there. But as things heated up, Brayden's determination paid off, and they ended up in bed together. The passion of the moment overtook his caution, and he accidentally came inside her.

"Whoa, Brayden, what the hell?" Bonnie exclaimed, her eyes wide with shock.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," Brayden stammered. "You should probably take a Plan B."

"Yeah, no kidding," Bonnie said, rolling her eyes. "But you gotta pay for it."

Brayden saw his escape route. "I actually have one in my car. I'll go get it."

He quickly dressed, bolted down the stairs, and out the door. Once outside, he jumped into his car, floored the gas, and sped away, laughing in triumph. He blocked Bonnie and all her friends on Instagram, celebrating his successful, albeit reckless, escape.

As he drove home, Brayden couldn't help but feel a mix of exhilaration and guilt. He'd managed to pull off what he considered a "chad tier pump and dump," but the consequences of his actions loomed over him.

-

As Brayden sped away, the laughter and celebrations inside the Airbnb slowly quieted down. The girls began to wonder where Brayden had gone. Bonnie, still reeling from the encounter and Brayden's sudden departure, returned to the living room with a perplexed expression.

"Where's Brayden?" Lisa asked, looking up from her phone.

"He said he was getting a Plan B from his car, but he’s been gone a while," Bonnie replied, frustration creeping into her voice.

Nicole rolled her eyes. "He’s probably long gone by now. Typical guy move."

Bonnie’s eyes widened in realization. "Oh my God, he really did just leave. What an asshole!"

Danielle shook her head, a mixture of disappointment and anger in her eyes. "I can’t believe he would do that. Who does that?"

Farrah, who had been observing quietly, crossed her arms and leaned back. "See, I knew he was full of shit. Dude had ‘player’ written all over him."

Julia sighed. "Well, he’s blocked us all on Instagram. What now?"

A tense silence filled the room as they all processed what had happened. Farrah's expression hardened, and she clenched her fists.

"Y'all, this ain't right," Farrah said, her voice low and serious. "We can't just let him get away with this. Dude played us like fools and dipped out. We should find him and teach him a lesson."

"Farrah, calm down," Hermine said gently. "I get you're mad, but what are we gonna do? Track him down and confront him?"

"Why not?" Farrah shot back, her eyes flashing with determination. "He can't just walk all over us and bounce like that. We gotta stand up for ourselves."

Bonnie nodded slowly, still feeling the sting of Brayden's betrayal. "She's right. We can't let him think he can treat women this way and get away with it."

Paula, who had been silent until now, spoke up. "Do we even know where he lives?"

Farrah smirked. "He told us he works here, right? We can find out. Dude’s gotta come back at some point."

The girls exchanged glances, a shared sense of resolve forming among them. They were tired of being treated as disposable. Farrah’s intensity galvanized them, and they agreed to keep an eye out for Brayden, planning to confront him the next time he showed up at the bar.

"Alright," Farrah said, standing up with a determined look. "Let's get some rest and be ready. When he shows his face again, he’s gonna learn you don’t mess with us."

With that, the girls dispersed to their rooms, a collective sense of justice driving their thoughts. Farrah lay in bed, contemplating their plan. She was ready to take action, ready to ensure Brayden never pulled a stunt like this again.

-

The next evening, the girls reconvened at the bar, each one filled with a mix of anticipation and anxiety. Bonnie was particularly distraught, tears streaming down her face as she recounted the events from the previous night.

"I can't believe he did that to me," Bonnie sobbed. "He just left, and now I'm stuck worrying about everything."

Danielle hugged Bonnie tightly. "It's going to be okay. We'll make sure he pays for what he did."

Farrah, who had been quietly making phone calls all day, walked over with a fierce determination in her eyes. "Alright, y'all. I made some calls. We’re not handling this alone."

The other girls looked at her, confused but intrigued. "What do you mean?" Julia asked.

Farrah grinned. "I got my girls comin' over. We're gonna teach that asshole a lesson he won't forget."

About an hour later, a convoy of cars pulled up outside the bar. Out poured a group of about twenty African American women and Afro Latinas, all looking ready for action. They had names like Shaniqua, Laquanda, Latisha, Keisha, Tyresha, Tameka, Tasha, Aaliyah, Ebony, Shanice, Monique, Tanisha, Nia, Jasmine, Kendra, Chantelle, Brianna, and Tamara. Among them were the Afro Latinas: Blanca, Dolores, Felicia, Jimena, Odalys, Lidia, and Idalia.

"Y'all ready to handle this?" Farrah shouted, rallying her crew.

"Damn right!" Shaniqua hollered back, her friends echoing her sentiment.

The group marched into the bar, turning heads as they went. Brayden, oblivious to the storm heading his way, was at his usual spot near the entrance. As soon as he saw the group, his cocky demeanor faltered.

"Hey, what's going on?" he asked, trying to keep his cool.

Farrah stepped forward, her crew flanking her. "Remember us, Brayden? Bonnie and her friends? You thought you could just pump and dump and get away with it?"

Brayden's face paled. "Uh, look, this is a misunderstanding..."

Before he could finish, Shaniqua pushed him against the wall. "Misunderstanding, my ass. You played her, and now you’re gonna pay."

Laquanda and Latisha grabbed him by the arms, while Tyresha kicked him in the shins, causing him to yelp in pain. The other women circled around, some shouting insults, others filming the scene on their phones.

"Yeah, how you like that, huh?" Keisha yelled, shoving him.

"Teach his ass a lesson!" Monique added, her voice rising above the din.

Meanwhile, the Afro Latinas started dancing and twerking, their movements energetic and defiant. Felicia and Jimena climbed onto a police car parked outside, twerking on the hood while Lidia and Idalia danced on the roof, their laughter echoing through the night.

The bar's patrons watched in shock as the scene unfolded. The police were called, but the group’s sheer number and energy overwhelmed the officers who arrived.

"This is for Bonnie!" Farrah shouted, landing a punch squarely on Brayden’s jaw.

"Get him, girl!" Tameka cheered, egging her on.

Brayden, battered and bruised, tried to shield himself from the onslaught. The women were relentless, each taking turns to ensure he felt the full weight of their fury.

By the time the police managed to gain control of the situation, the damage was done. Brayden lay on the ground, groaning in pain, while the women, victorious and unrepentant, continued to dance and celebrate their triumph.

As the police began to arrest some of the women, Farrah stood tall, her eyes blazing with pride. "You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us," she declared, her voice strong and unwavering.

Bonnie, watching from the sidelines, felt a mix of relief and awe. Despite the chaos and violence, she knew one thing for certain: she was not alone. Her friends, both old and new, had her back, and Brayden would think twice before ever disrespecting another woman again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, RAMU KAKA, socialcel and 15 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, thebuffdon690, Michael Myers and 11 others

Fantastic slay story, please keep us posted on your slaying escapades.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinmaxxer, bloomercel and Clavicular
Mate, you're bri'ish innit?

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Clavicular
sounds awful

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, Jova and Clavicular
@Clavicular Btw I listened to your tren video with the roided guy and it was the funniest shit I’ve watched in a while, brutal knowledge mog as well. Do another video with him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Jova, Clavicular and 1 other person
Shes gonna remember that for life jfl imagine having problems like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chadeep, mayo mogger and 5 others
what would you rate the girl, I'm surprised at least 1 of the friends didn't try to cock block

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
How did you get blue check mark

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, deepfuckingvalue, bloomercel and 2 others

Won't she find you at a later date then do something about it?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and autistic_tendencies
@Magnum Opus and you still think looks matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nword49, mayo mogger, bloomercel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Ur at my age but has 49 slays jfl dawg, that's crazy

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Clavicular

this is the adderall talking none of this actually happened :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and bloomercel
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Michael Myers, \/orman and 2 others
It’s funny until you’re paying half your wage for a child you dont care about

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, deepfuckingvalue, bloomercel and 3 others
go fuck all her roommates now like a real .org chad

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and bloomercel
Bump we love the Stacy slay stories

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Are you happier now

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, autistic_tendencies and Clavicular
ok but, do you dickmog me?:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, mayo mogger, Autismcel and 6 others
and just like that. in 9 months a mini clavicular will be born into this world without a father figure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BootySniffer69, Mr_Bombo_mogs and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Michael Myers, bloomercel and 2 others
this was true until the ending about the nutting that part is tales

What’s your real BC(not 49)

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and jflsnowdzz
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Richard Cheese and ChadL1te

Chad

• Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi
Was this really worth telling 😂? U sound like AI

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and jessepinkman
Post the girl ( with her ass pics )
We need to do some work @mayo mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, bloomercel and mayo mogger
Not tales, it’s real:

Brayden stood by the entrance of the bar, his muscular frame and confident stance giving him an air of authority. It was a typical Thursday night, the place buzzing with energy as patrons mingled and danced. His eyes scanned the crowd, ensuring everything remained in order, when he noticed a group of girls giggling and pointing in his direction. One of them, a stunning brunette with striking green eyes, separated from the group and sauntered over.

"Hey there," she said, her voice smooth and inviting. "You're the best-looking bouncer I've ever seen. What's your name?"

"Brayden," he replied with a smirk, sizing her up. "And you are?"

"Bonnie," she said, flashing a flirtatious smile. "Do you have an Instagram? I'd love to follow you."

Brayden handed over his phone, watching as she quickly typed in her handle and followed herself. As the night wound down and the bar started closing, he received a message from Bonnie.

"When do you get off work?" she asked. Brayden responded with his finishing time and was pleasantly surprised when she invited him over to her Airbnb.

He arrived at the address she provided, finding himself in front of a cozy house that looked lively with activity. Bonnie opened the door, greeting him with a mischievous grin. Inside, the place was bustling with her friends: Danielle, Farrah, Hermine, Julia, Lisa, Nicole, and Paula, all eyeing him with curiosity and playful skepticism.

"Wow, you're quite the charmer to come over here," Danielle teased, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, let's see if you can handle us," Julia added, smirking.

Brayden chuckled nervously, trying to keep his cool. "I'm up for the challenge," he said, winking at Bonnie. The night unfolded with drinks, laughter, and subtle interrogations, each girl taking her turn to test his patience and charm.

-

As the evening progressed, Brayden found himself caught in a whirlwind of conversations and challenges. The girls, all white except for Farrah, seemed determined to uncover every detail about him. Farrah, with her natural confidence and vibrant personality, was particularly direct.

"So, Brayden," Farrah said, leaning forward with a sly grin, "you said you're 22, huh? You look a little older than that."

Brayden laughed, trying to maintain his composure. "Nah, I'm 22, I swear," he replied, hoping his charm would mask any uncertainty.

"Mm-hmm, sure you are," Farrah replied, her tone dripping with playful skepticism. "You better not be lyin', 'cause we ain't got time for no games."

Bonnie, sensing the tension, interjected with a laugh. "Alright, ladies, give the guy a break. He's here for a good time, not an interrogation."

Despite the constant grilling, Brayden managed to keep up with the girls' banter. They played a few drinking games, which only intensified the atmosphere. Brayden made several attempts to get closer to Bonnie, but she playfully rebuffed him each time.

"You gotta work a little harder than that," Bonnie teased, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "I'm not that easy."

Brayden, determined not to leave empty-handed, persisted with his advances. After what felt like an eternity, Bonnie finally took his hand and led him upstairs. The girls cheered and teased as they disappeared into one of the rooms.

Inside, the mood shifted. Bonnie's playful demeanor turned more serious, and Brayden felt the pressure of the moment. They kissed, and for a while, it seemed like it might end there. But as things heated up, Brayden's determination paid off, and they ended up in bed together. The passion of the moment overtook his caution, and he accidentally came inside her.

"Whoa, Brayden, what the hell?" Bonnie exclaimed, her eyes wide with shock.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," Brayden stammered. "You should probably take a Plan B."

"Yeah, no kidding," Bonnie said, rolling her eyes. "But you gotta pay for it."

Brayden saw his escape route. "I actually have one in my car. I'll go get it."

He quickly dressed, bolted down the stairs, and out the door. Once outside, he jumped into his car, floored the gas, and sped away, laughing in triumph. He blocked Bonnie and all her friends on Instagram, celebrating his successful, albeit reckless, escape.

As he drove home, Brayden couldn't help but feel a mix of exhilaration and guilt. He'd managed to pull off what he considered a "chad tier pump and dump," but the consequences of his actions loomed over him.

-

As Brayden sped away, the laughter and celebrations inside the Airbnb slowly quieted down. The girls began to wonder where Brayden had gone. Bonnie, still reeling from the encounter and Brayden's sudden departure, returned to the living room with a perplexed expression.

"Where's Brayden?" Lisa asked, looking up from her phone.

"He said he was getting a Plan B from his car, but he’s been gone a while," Bonnie replied, frustration creeping into her voice.

Nicole rolled her eyes. "He’s probably long gone by now. Typical guy move."

Bonnie’s eyes widened in realization. "Oh my God, he really did just leave. What an asshole!"

Danielle shook her head, a mixture of disappointment and anger in her eyes. "I can’t believe he would do that. Who does that?"

Farrah, who had been observing quietly, crossed her arms and leaned back. "See, I knew he was full of shit. Dude had ‘player’ written all over him."

Julia sighed. "Well, he’s blocked us all on Instagram. What now?"

A tense silence filled the room as they all processed what had happened. Farrah's expression hardened, and she clenched her fists.

"Y'all, this ain't right," Farrah said, her voice low and serious. "We can't just let him get away with this. Dude played us like fools and dipped out. We should find him and teach him a lesson."

"Farrah, calm down," Hermine said gently. "I get you're mad, but what are we gonna do? Track him down and confront him?"

"Why not?" Farrah shot back, her eyes flashing with determination. "He can't just walk all over us and bounce like that. We gotta stand up for ourselves."

Bonnie nodded slowly, still feeling the sting of Brayden's betrayal. "She's right. We can't let him think he can treat women this way and get away with it."

Paula, who had been silent until now, spoke up. "Do we even know where he lives?"

Farrah smirked. "He told us he works here, right? We can find out. Dude’s gotta come back at some point."

The girls exchanged glances, a shared sense of resolve forming among them. They were tired of being treated as disposable. Farrah’s intensity galvanized them, and they agreed to keep an eye out for Brayden, planning to confront him the next time he showed up at the bar.

"Alright," Farrah said, standing up with a determined look. "Let's get some rest and be ready. When he shows his face again, he’s gonna learn you don’t mess with us."

With that, the girls dispersed to their rooms, a collective sense of justice driving their thoughts. Farrah lay in bed, contemplating their plan. She was ready to take action, ready to ensure Brayden never pulled a stunt like this again.

-

The next evening, the girls reconvened at the bar, each one filled with a mix of anticipation and anxiety. Bonnie was particularly distraught, tears streaming down her face as she recounted the events from the previous night.

"I can't believe he did that to me," Bonnie sobbed. "He just left, and now I'm stuck worrying about everything."

Danielle hugged Bonnie tightly. "It's going to be okay. We'll make sure he pays for what he did."

Farrah, who had been quietly making phone calls all day, walked over with a fierce determination in her eyes. "Alright, y'all. I made some calls. We’re not handling this alone."

The other girls looked at her, confused but intrigued. "What do you mean?" Julia asked.

Farrah grinned. "I got my girls comin' over. We're gonna teach that asshole a lesson he won't forget."

About an hour later, a convoy of cars pulled up outside the bar. Out poured a group of about twenty African American women and Afro Latinas, all looking ready for action. They had names like Shaniqua, Laquanda, Latisha, Keisha, Tyresha, Tameka, Tasha, Aaliyah, Ebony, Shanice, Monique, Tanisha, Nia, Jasmine, Kendra, Chantelle, Brianna, and Tamara. Among them were the Afro Latinas: Blanca, Dolores, Felicia, Jimena, Odalys, Lidia, and Idalia.

"Y'all ready to handle this?" Farrah shouted, rallying her crew.

"Damn right!" Shaniqua hollered back, her friends echoing her sentiment.

The group marched into the bar, turning heads as they went. Brayden, oblivious to the storm heading his way, was at his usual spot near the entrance. As soon as he saw the group, his cocky demeanor faltered.

"Hey, what's going on?" he asked, trying to keep his cool.

Farrah stepped forward, her crew flanking her. "Remember us, Brayden? Bonnie and her friends? You thought you could just pump and dump and get away with it?"

Brayden's face paled. "Uh, look, this is a misunderstanding..."

Before he could finish, Shaniqua pushed him against the wall. "Misunderstanding, my ass. You played her, and now you’re gonna pay."

Laquanda and Latisha grabbed him by the arms, while Tyresha kicked him in the shins, causing him to yelp in pain. The other women circled around, some shouting insults, others filming the scene on their phones.

"Yeah, how you like that, huh?" Keisha yelled, shoving him.

"Teach his ass a lesson!" Monique added, her voice rising above the din.

Meanwhile, the Afro Latinas started dancing and twerking, their movements energetic and defiant. Felicia and Jimena climbed onto a police car parked outside, twerking on the hood while Lidia and Idalia danced on the roof, their laughter echoing through the night.

The bar's patrons watched in shock as the scene unfolded. The police were called, but the group’s sheer number and energy overwhelmed the officers who arrived.

"This is for Bonnie!" Farrah shouted, landing a punch squarely on Brayden’s jaw.

"Get him, girl!" Tameka cheered, egging her on.

Brayden, battered and bruised, tried to shield himself from the onslaught. The women were relentless, each taking turns to ensure he felt the full weight of their fury.

By the time the police managed to gain control of the situation, the damage was done. Brayden lay on the ground, groaning in pain, while the women, victorious and unrepentant, continued to dance and celebrate their triumph.

As the police began to arrest some of the women, Farrah stood tall, her eyes blazing with pride. "You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us," she declared, her voice strong and unwavering.

Bonnie, watching from the sidelines, felt a mix of relief and awe. Despite the chaos and violence, she knew one thing for certain: she was not alone. Her friends, both old and new, had her back, and Brayden would think twice before ever disrespecting another woman again.
no they wouldn't be able to hurt his face because his bones are strong and hard from bonesmashing they would hurt themselves instead if they punched his face or hard durable body

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Xangsane