Just hopped on Ibutamoren and Ostarine.

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Bought me a bottle of Ibutamoren and Ostarine today (liquid). Gonna cycle dis shiet for 2 months. 16 y/o, 6'3, 170 lbs, 10% bodyfat. Will update you guys with any results if any of you were thinking of trying these out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, kobecel and LooksJourney
Nice, what's your weight goal at the end of two months?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Dude you'll get to that in no problem. I did that Natty and gained 15-20 lbs in 3 months. Have a little more bodyfat now (was at 8% could see veins in my abs being a swimmer and all, to being around 12%).

I'm gonna get to 200 and cut I think idk

• +1
Dude you'll get to that in no problem. I did that Natty and gained 15-20 lbs in 3 months. Have a little more bodyfat now (was at 8% could see veins in my abs being a swimmer and all, to being around 12%).

I'm gonna get to 200 and cut I think idk
i did 27 pounds in 3 months natty, impressed a lot of people lol. i always wanted to lift when i was younger, but i thought i had terrible genetics and never even tried, thank god that wasnt the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
i did 27 pounds in 3 months natty, impressed a lot of people lol. i always wanted to lift when i was younger, but i thought i had terrible genetics and never even tried, thank god that wasnt the case.
Yeah dude those golden 6 months or so of noob gains are so nice. I kinda miss being super super lean but I'd rather be big and pretty lean than small as fuck and lean as fuck

• +1
Yeah dude those golden 6 months or so of noob gains are so nice. I kinda miss being super super lean but I'd rather be big and pretty lean than small as fuck and lean as fuck
yeah, no point in being lean as fuck unless you're trying to do some shit for affiliates.

• +1
yeah, no point in being lean as fuck unless you're trying to do some shit for affiliates.
Yeah might help with face leanness but honestly I have good fat storing genes I think so I still have sharp cheekbones and super sharp features at higher bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
make sure to not look like a bloated subhuman

• +1
  • +1
Dosage? Plz don't be dumb and do more than 10mg ibutamoren/10mg osta. More is not worth it.

• +1
Dosage? Plz don't be dumb and do more than 10mg ibutamoren/10mg osta. More is not worth it.
30 ml bottle, 0.5 ml ibutamoren/osta twice a day 6 hours apart

• +1
ur in your first year of lifitng lol, all ostarine is going to do is shut you down (tried it myself, it was thrash), lift hard for another 6 months (Push Pull Legs), Good Diet etc.

look into mk 677 if u wanna sarmcel.

Start roids when your 17-18 to ascend.

was on tc wit u btw

• +1
ur in your first year of lifitng lol, all ostarine is going to do is shut you down (tried it myself, it was thrash), lift hard for another 6 months (Push Pull Legs), Good Diet etc.

look into mk 677 if u wanna sarmcel.

Start roids when your 17-18 to ascend.

was on tc wit u btw
ibutamoren = mk677, so already on it brah

• +1
i did 27 pounds in 3 months natty,

No. You didnt.

Also, what dosage of MK-677 and MK-2866 are you running?

Also, MK-677 is meant to be cycled 4-6 months at least.

• +1
No. You didnt.

Also, what dosage of MK-677 and MK-2866 are you running?

Also, MK-677 is meant to be cycled 4-6 months at least.
these pics are 2 months apart

i believe this was 135-155 lbs.

• +1
You would have also gained a small amount of body fat either that or your bone structure is still growing, it's impossible to gain 20 lbs of muscle in 2 months natty - even with noob gains and god tier genetics.
growing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
ye those r both pretty old tho. once i get to 190 lbs im gonna cut and take a ton of pics/videos of myself when im super lean

Brooo what are your dosages of MK-677 and MK-2866 per day?

• +1