79.4 KB · Views: 146
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe, Lorsss, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
You don't need that much, son.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Mpc93
Yeah ik but im pretty sure citadel underdoses their HGH by a little just like every other fucking lab.

So its probably around 6-8 ius

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
inject 100 iu daily or low T

acromegaly max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Hepatologyscribe and Reoreyh
How much money do 5 iu per day cost for you in a month?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
How much did a kit cost? Are you going to take a bottle a day or what? Those are up there with pro bodybuilder dosages

Yeah ik but im pretty sure citadel underdoses their HGH by a little just like every other fucking lab.

So its probably around 6-8 ius
You should really keep an eye on your blood sugar. On 5iu fasted bloods were like 93 ng/dl, on 8iu they were at 100 ng/dl and this was after taking glucose support pills. 126 ng/dl or over supposedly means diabetes.

You should really keep an eye on your blood sugar. On 5iu fasted bloods were like 93 ng/dl, on 8iu they were at 100 ng/dl and this was after taking glucose support pills. 126 ng/dl or over supposedly means diabetes.

Okay, I'll start monitoring my blood sugar levels. I'm 16 and my parents aren't very supportive of the idea of taking hgh, so I have a hidden mini-fridge in my room where I keep my supplies, this was my first injection, so still learning. Doing all of this in secrecy so I can't really go to a doctor and get checked for this stuff but ill try and find a glucose monitor.
How much money do 5 iu per day cost for you in a month?
It cost me about 250 dollars for 100ius, then like another 100 for some Proviron & Letrozole some insulin syringes and alcohol swipes

I work on the weekends so I can afford this per month, as long as my stash isn't found I'm pretty sure I can consistently run this

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Okay, I'll start monitoring my blood sugar levels. I'm 16 and my parents aren't very supportive of the idea of taking hgh, so I have a hidden mini-fridge in my room where I keep my supplies, this was my first injection, so still learning. Doing all of this in secrecy so I can't really go to a doctor and get checked for this stuff but ill try and find a glucose monitor.

It cost me about 250 dollars for 100ius, then like another 100 for some Proviron & Letrozole some insulin syringes and alcohol swipes

I work on the weekends so I can afford this per month, as long as my stash isn't found I'm pretty sure I can consistently run this
Really excited for you bro. Congrats on having the foresight to take matters into your own hands when it has the best chance of working. Happy gains and please keep us updated!

Last edited:
  • +1

how tf to hide a minifridge?

I think im going to keep a cooler constantly replacing ice packs hidden under boxes in the closet or something

I think im going to keep a cooler constantly replacing ice packs hidden under boxes in the closet or something
Locking yourself in ur room is the only way

How much is monthly cost for u?

• +1
why are you taking proviron?
it helped me so much with water retention when I used mk677, so I thought might as well take some with hgh to combat the water retention, really helps my facial bloat and makes me look much more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Where does one get this even safely?

Ain't the cops coming for you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crazzen8 and Deleted member 1464

just order it and hope customs doesnt confiscate it

father bought steroids off the internet for some years with no problems

Mine is also like a mini cooler i have everything set up behind my bed frame, just have to move the bed aside, here ill put photos so u can get a better idea, theres a lamp, then the mini fridge and then a safe with all my syringes and other stuff

Attachments

• bbae612e-a367-4c4c-be7f-edc8f62be7e4.jpeg
    bbae612e-a367-4c4c-be7f-edc8f62be7e4.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 29f92481-cd3d-4464-a75f-68ee159dea68.jpeg
    29f92481-cd3d-4464-a75f-68ee159dea68.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 78
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
Mine is also like a mini cooler i have everything set up behind my bed frame, just have to move the bed aside, here ill put photos so u can get a better idea, theres a lamp, then the mini fridge and then a safe with all my syringes and other stuff
dammit, i dont have much place to hide it, my bed is just a camping kot
small trailer that crowded with junk, gonna be hard to find a place

I have to order it to my home too here any family member could get the package before me
its over if that happens

The cops could give fewer shits about you ordering steroids then you can even think off, I rented a little mailbox at this place near my gym and I order everything to it, I've even ordered psilocybin aka magic mushrooms and had no problems at all. As long as your not caught red-handed or distributing then no one really cares.
dammit, i dont have much place to hide it, my bed is just a camping kot
small trailer that crowded with junk, gonna be hard to find a place
This is the one I use, its very very small and the supplies don't take much space either.
I'm injecting in my thigh region wbu?

Ascension or death let's goooooooo
like a few inches away from by belly button

LETS GOO! were all gonna make it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 9.17.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 9.17.51 PM.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 82
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt and DianabolDownie
The cops could give fewer shits about you ordering steroids then you can even think off, I rented a little mailbox at this place near my gym and I order everything to it, I've even ordered psilocybin aka magic mushrooms and had no problems at all. As long as your not caught red-handed or distributing then no one really cares.

This is the one I use, its very very small and the supplies don't take much space either.

like a few inches away from by belly button

LETS GOO! were all gonna make it
You're are doing it intramuscularly right?
or subq?

I think its supposed to be intramuscular

subq

is it supposed to be intramuscular?? I thought it was subq

You're are doing it intramuscularly right?
or subq?

I think its supposed to be intramuscular
According to this study it doesn't make to much of a difference, but imo its way eaiser to inject subq
nvm maybe im wrong

any link to the needles you buy?

U-100 Insulin syringes you can get them off amazon
also your gonna need

Bacteriostatic water, load 1ml into the syringe them pump it into the HGH freeze-dried powder then you wait for it to dissolve by slowly turning it and inject

Attachments

• U-100-insulin-syringes-with-integrated-needle-The-small-residual-volume-minimizes-losses.png
    U-100-insulin-syringes-with-integrated-needle-The-small-residual-volume-minimizes-losses.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, noped and DianabolDownie
Ima get a part time job and do this shit. Fuck pretty sure my growth plates are still open I'm 5'10 atm was 5'9.5 a couple months ago but ima have to do it asap. How long do you have to take it until you see growth?

Ima get a part time job and do this shit. Fuck pretty sure my growth plates are still open I'm 5'10 atm was 5'9.5 a couple months ago but ima have to do it asap. How long do you have to take it until you see growth?
no idea how long maybe like a 2-3 months of 5-8ius to see some appreciable gains

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and noped
Brother good job on doing the mini fridge renting mailbox etc, word of warning is dose it a lot lower, the insulin resistance is no joke, have a friend drive to doctor, hippocratic oath
Is there anyway I could combat insulin resistance whilst taking it at a higher dose or am I better off just halfing my dosage to 5 ius

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
dude this is a serious fucking medical issue dont ask an incel forum about it, i have an appt scheduled w/ doctor to discuss hgh and get growth plates tested, you could get diabetes easily if you are a retard about this, i am your age as well
Yeah, I realize that it's serious but being short is an even more serious life issue

but your right, I'm going to try and figure out a way to get tested so I don't end up getting insulin resistance

ty, very low iq to inject 10ius of chinese hgh without seeing a doctor, dm your source to me also curious if we have same

yes being short is a life issue; your doc will prob say he doesnt condone it but if u were to do it then do this: *idk random shit probably inject insulin from my research*

my source isn't Chinese made in Canada baby

https://ghcanada.com/

I use these guys for all of my products besides the stuff I can get on amazon etc.. they have syringes and everything else. They are a bit expensive so if money is a big problem then you could look around and find something cheaper but these guys are very easy to order and deal with from my experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614

source?

Is there anyway I could combat insulin resistance whilst taking it at a higher dose or am I better off just halfing my dosage to 5 ius

You can use Arazo's Blood Sugar Support. Two pills a day; works for me and I constantly monitor my blood sugar levels.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and BackFromTheMogging
Good job OP I'm in for the updates

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257

whats your source for GH?

Are u still alive op? Any updates on height gain

Ascension of blood glucose and descenion of insulin sensitivity