Just injected 21 ius hgh

Dystopian

Dystopian

Vril
Fuck it, tired of injecting 9 iu/ 3 mg genotropin like a high inhib pussy, real niggas go 21 iu/ 7mg time to ascend hard in honor of Messi the manlet god

Hopefully I grow 3 inches overnight, going to sleep 12 hours
67B0566A DD0E 4CC2 9F59 A5B5BD793A5F

Starting test e soon btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, MEGA CHAD, WhiteGoodman and 5 others
Reminder I mog you to sui

you wouldn't feel the need to inject HGH if you had good height genetics

This thread is so me

Fuck it, tired of injecting 9 iu/ 3 mg genotropin like a high inhib pussy, real niggas go 21 iu/ 7mg time to ascend hard in honor of Messi the manlet god

Hopefully I grow 3 inches overnight, going to sleep 12 hours
View attachment 2002917

Starting test e soon btw

your protocol is wrong. you should have studied an endocrinology text book before doing this.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Just for a day
check my post on off topic, has a detailed guide.

chugging on 10 pounds of protein power in a single day wont make you into Arnold.

Can you share HGH source? Is it prescribed?

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
are you gonna inject 21ius everyday?

do not use more than 8ui, also take mega doses of msm.

we investigated the effects of MSM on the GH signaling via the Jak/STAT pathway in osteoblasts and the differentiation of primary bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs)

MSM was not toxic to osteoblastic cells and MSCs. MSM increased the expression of GH-related proteins including IGF-1R, p-IGF-1R, STAT5b, p-STAT5b, and Jak2 in osteoblastic cells and MSCs. MSM increased IGF-1R and GHR mRNA expression in osteoblastic cells. The expression of MSM-induced IGF-1R and GHR was inhibited by AG490, a Jak2 kinase inhibitor. MSM induced binding of STAT5 to the IGF-1R and increased IGF-1 and IGF-1R promoter activities. Analysis of cell extracts by immunoprecipitation and Western blot showed that MSM enhanced GH-induced activation of Jak2/STAT5b. We found that MSM and GH, separately or in combination, activated GH signaling via the Jak2/STAT5b pathway in UMR-106 cells.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian