Just JFL at the ABSOLUTE FCKN State of this Forum

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023
Contributor
>Zero looksmaxing contribution
>Zero helpful advice
>Eviscerated every single user who actually contributed something useful to the Forum
>Insulted every single race, and every single user who tried to looksmax even remotely or post their results

End result?
>Forum member of the Fucking year.
Absolute fucking JFL
laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF

Now that that's out of the way I am going to show you guys some of the absolute seething that went down from niggas that couldn't cope with but he never 'muh contributed'

Happy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Okay fair enough.
Next one
Alright guess this user below. Do be warned its a long one
law and order crazy shit GIF

Fucking hell I might even delete all these screenshots since this nigga typed a mad essay n shit and I know some nigga will DNR me
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

This next one made me laugh. I didn't read it all cuz I was caging at the
"Senior Contributor"

Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

"Look at my 25 guides guys. Why wont you vote for me

Why wont you do it"
Last 30 mins, nigga went full panic too
Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

In the famous words of @looksmaxxer234 : Nigga created this muh member of the year shit, rigged the brackets, begged for votes and still lost.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Goodfellas GIF

Alright . On to the next one .. I'm sure by now you are noticing a pattern. But this one is my favorite.

He started off casually . Just writng a long ass essay about why he should be voted and he would appreciate it. No harm if no vote

No harm no foul right ...

laugh opera GIF

WRONG

The sob story is the best
"A lonely December night, locked inside my room. I wanted revenge"
mike-tyson-laugh.gif

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

"Just how did you convince @Xangsane & @Niko to vote for you. Howww "

Super tempted to post his crying face pic. but Im not a complete asshole jerk off.
By the way incels in case youre laughing at him, he sobs on his gf's breasts while you sob in your basement. Alone. Just puttin that out there' in case any nigga gets cocky and thinks he's better than pneumo.

Anyway . By now Im sure you guys noticed a pattern here. All these niggas always start with 'I have contributed muh muh I deserve muh muh. Why are they voting for RBY' .
Well its not exactly Math but .. I will help explain

Now I know while you're looking at it you might be thinking ..
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

What the fuck is this nigga talkin about. Well Ill just leave it at that.

And while we are on the topic of looksmaxing. Again I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings here, especially as I am a lookism refugee . But Im sure @TheMewingBBC , @forevergymcelling , @House Lannister , and other lookism members can attest to this. Literally every single looksmax guide had already been posted on Lookism and was far, far better. There are also some guides that I read here where the information is just plain wrong/broscience and there is a circlejerk about it and tbh I cba to fight some intellectual war on who is right. The only reason these looksmax guides are seen as a new thing is because of the vast amount of zoomers that join the forum (not to say the guides aren't useful; theyre just not something new, if youve been around PSL long enough, all this information starts to become water)

Literally the only beneficial guide from this forum (and this wasn't on lookism) is this guide made by @RecessedPrettyboy where he even did the 3D designing of the appliances. I remember 2 years ago I got a speeding ticket rushin to the 3D printer store to get this shit made JFL. (It does work by the way)

I also want to thank immensely my friends that followed all this relatively closely. @chinpilled69 , @apemaxxed , @krisal , @cloUder , @House Lannister , @Oberyn , @Octillionaire (sorry for doxin you) , @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 (sorry for doxin you), @Biggdink . I actually did spend A LOT of time on the forum this past fckn week JFL but in all honesty it was fun af. Esp clowning with these niggas . JFL at me for caring so grealty about this. I am the biggest soyboy of all . There are many, many other friends I have made but I cba mentioning all those niggas. Guys just know whether you voted for or against me , I really don't give a shit. I like our friendship where I can call a nigga a subhuman shitskin gypsy without having to worry about offending that little rat. Its all jokes at the end of the day.
And to anyone I've hurt badly. Please reach out to me. I am a complete asshole at times, and to be honest, just to get some couple of cage reacts from a bunch of shitskin subhuman incels, I go to very far lengths. So I might be unempathetic when I do it; but I never actually want to hurt anyone's feelings here. Pneumo if you are reading this boyo, I am sorry man if I was too harsh on you.

Attachments

• 1670822318285.png
    1670822318285.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1670822338807.png
    1670822338807.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AscendingHero, BetterOffDead and 42 others
Download

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 19620 and 2 others
🏆
94EC9C62 F0AA 4E87 851B 0A929DB75293

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, the BULL, Gengar and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Marsiere214, pardocel and 4 others
Ill miss these times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, the BULL, Deleted member 19620 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19620 and ReadBooksEveryday
All of you niggas need to go outside and touch grass.

Congrats tho lil bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 23359, RichardSpencel and 10 others
Dnr negro+you don't deserve 1st winner+keep sucking cocks to get votes+you receeding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, RichardSpencel, the BULL and 3 others
All of you niggas need to go outside and touch grass.
Especially exilar _enchanting or whatever holy fucking shit that God tier hating over a fucking forum award. Bumping 20 something threads just to still lose…

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, RichardSpencel, the BULL and 6 others
Bumping 20 something threads just to still lose…
Nigga created this muh member of the year shit, rigged the brackets, begged for votes and still lost.

Damn shame@enchanted_elixir

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, BetterOffDead, Deleted member 17920 and 11 others
Nigga created this muh member of the year shit, rigged the brackets, begged for votes and still lost. Down bad @enchanted_elixir
on top of that he looks like this.. completely over

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Deleted member 21044, RichardSpencel and 13 others
Just fucking JFL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 21044, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
I always laugh at your threads men and your bold handwriting just makes it unique and memorable.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 23875
its the competition theory

instead of helping each other it turns into putting each other down

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and ReadBooksEveryday
Not a word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and ReadBooksEveryday
Hebrew halo is just too strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Oberyn, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Good to see a brother winning, they hated when Obama won, and they still hating now, but we shine 🤙🏾

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, tombradylover, Deleted member 17920 and 8 others
brootal

how can those 'looksmaxxers' cope, they put all this energy into their threads only to be brutally ravaged by a low-effort shitposter

congrats boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, the BULL, Deleted member 21340 and 9 others
my nig the jewish shit poster took down a tryhard brutal analysts of how you won coming soon

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Anchor_Ship and ReadBooksEveryday
Those niggas don't know shit about how the world works...

Intellectuals are not well-remembered by most people, writing papers about looks and NTmaxxing don't win the ppl, what wins the ppl is shitposting (comedians, like yourself sir @ReadBooksEveryday (a.k.a. @Xangsane))

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, ReadBooksEveryday, Pikabro and 3 others
Mf really tagged @Biggdink I’m caging. He voted against him multiple times

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Pikabro and Deleted member 7580
>Zero helpful advice
>Eviscerated every single user who actually contributed something useful to the Forum
>Insulted every single race, and every single user who tried to looksmax even remotely or post their results

End result?
Absolute fucking JFL
laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF

Now that that's out of the way I am going to show you guys some of the absolute seething that went down from niggas that couldn't cope with but he never 'muh contributed'
View attachment 1992130
View attachment 1992131

Okay fair enough.
Next one

View attachment 1992064
View attachment 1992065
View attachment 1992067
View attachment 1992068
View attachment 1992069
Fucking hell I might even delete all these screenshots since this nigga typed a mad essay n shit and I know some nigga will DNR me

"Senior Contributor"

View attachment 1992072
Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

View attachment 1992073

Why wont you do it"
View attachment 1992090

In the famous words of @looksmaxxer234 : Nigga created this muh member of the year shit, rigged the brackets, begged for votes and still lost.
View attachment 1992135
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Goodfellas GIF

Alright . On to the next one .. I'm sure by now you are noticing a pattern. But this one is my favorite.

He started off casually . Just writng a long ass essay about why he should be voted and he would appreciate it. No harm if no vote

laugh opera GIF

WRONG
View attachment 1992075

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

View attachment 1992078
View attachment 1992073

Super tempted to post his crying face pic. but Im not a complete asshole jerk off.
By the way incels in case youre laughing at him, he sobs on his gf's breasts while you sob in your basement. Alone. Just puttin that out there' in case any nigga gets cocky and thinks he's better than pneumo.

Anyway . By now Im sure you guys noticed a pattern here. All these niggas always start with 'I have contributed muh muh I deserve muh muh. Why are they voting for RBY' .
View attachment 1992082

And while we are on the topic of looksmaxing. Again I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings here, especially as I am a lookism refugee . But Im sure @TheMewingBBC , @forevergymcelling , @House Lannister , and other lookism members can attest to this. Literally every single looksmax guide had already been posted on Lookism and was far, far better. There are also some guides that I read here where the information is just plain wrong/broscience and there is a circlejerk about it and tbh I cba to fight some intellectual war on who is right. The only reason these looksmax guides are seen as a new thing is because of the vast amount of zoomers that join the forum (not to say the guides aren't useful; theyre just not something new, if youve been around PSL long enough, all this information starts to become water)

Literally the only beneficial guide from this forum (and this wasn't on lookism) is this guide made by @RecessedPrettyboy where he even did the 3D designing of the appliances. I remember 2 years ago I got a speeding ticket rushin to the 3D printer store to get this shit made JFL. (It does work by the way)

I also want to thank immensely my friends that followed all this relatively closely. @chinpilled69 , @apemaxxed , @krisal , @cloUder , @House Lannister , @Oberyn , @Octillionaire (sorry for doxin you) , @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 (sorry for doxin you), @Biggdink . I actually did spend A LOT of time on the forum this past fckn week JFL but in all honesty it was fun af. Esp clowning with these niggas . JFL at me for caring so grealty about this. I am the biggest soyboy of all . There are many, many other friends I have made but I cba mentioning all those niggas. Guys just know whether you voted for or against me , I really don't give a shit. I like our friendship where I can call a nigga a subhuman shitskin gypsy without having to worry about offending that little rat. Its all jokes at the end of the day.
And to anyone I've hurt badly. Please reach out to me. I am a complete asshole at times, and to be honest, just to get some couple of cage reacts from a bunch of shitskin subhuman incels, I go to very far lengths. So I might be unempathetic when I do it; but I never actually want to hurt anyone's feelings here. Pneumo if you are reading this boyo, I am sorry man if I was too harsh on you.

Who was forum member of the year??

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
>Zero helpful advice

End result?
Absolute fucking JFL
laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF

View attachment 1992130
View attachment 1992131

Okay fair enough.
Next one

View attachment 1992064
View attachment 1992065
View attachment 1992067
View attachment 1992068
View attachment 1992069

"Senior Contributor"

View attachment 1992072
Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

View attachment 1992073

Why wont you do it"
View attachment 1992090

View attachment 1992135
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Goodfellas GIF

laugh opera GIF

WRONG
View attachment 1992075

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

View attachment 1992078
View attachment 1992073

View attachment 1992082

Thanks for participating!

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and ReadBooksEveryday
Only voted for you cause one of your homeboys gave me some reps

• JFL
Mf really tagged @Biggdink I’m caging. He voted against him multiple times

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Yo only voted against in final

But knew he’s gonna win with his Jewish superpowers

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Oberyn
Not a word.

• JFL
Caging
Forum Trolls ftw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, HarrierDuBois, Pikabro and 2 others
MashALLAH my brother

• Love it
A hero to all rotters.

• +1
Tfw you werent even a candidate for poster of the year

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Oberyn
Didn't read a single nanopixel of this nonsensical drivel

Keep coping though @Prettyboy @enchanted_elixir @pneumocystosis

Cope cat

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, enchanted_elixir, NFA PB and 4 others
W

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and ReadBooksEveryday
>Zero helpful advice

End result?
Absolute fucking JFL
laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF

View attachment 1992130
View attachment 1992131

Okay fair enough.
Next one

View attachment 1992064
View attachment 1992065
View attachment 1992067
View attachment 1992068
View attachment 1992069

"Senior Contributor"

View attachment 1992072
Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

View attachment 1992073

Why wont you do it"
View attachment 1992090

View attachment 1992135
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Goodfellas GIF

laugh opera GIF

WRONG
View attachment 1992075

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

View attachment 1992078
View attachment 1992073

View attachment 1992082

I'm the best user. I tell people not to looksmaxx. I tell em the virtues of the red pilly willy.

• JFL
I'm the best user. I tell people not to looksmaxx. I tell em the virtues of the red pilly willy.
I really like your profile picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension
>Zero helpful advice

End result?
Absolute fucking JFL
laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF

View attachment 1992130
View attachment 1992131

Okay fair enough.
Next one

View attachment 1992064
View attachment 1992065
View attachment 1992067
View attachment 1992068
View attachment 1992069

"Senior Contributor"

View attachment 1992072
Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

View attachment 1992073

Why wont you do it"
View attachment 1992090

View attachment 1992135
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Goodfellas GIF

laugh opera GIF

WRONG
View attachment 1992075

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

View attachment 1992078
View attachment 1992073

View attachment 1992082

Tbh i don't even know why i voted for u. Literally did it just for shits and giggles despite knowing every person you went up against mogged you to death. Brutal.
Image 8

Image 8

Image 8

Image 8

Image 8

Image 8

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, NFA PB, ascension and 1 other person
I wish i voted for you @ReadBooksEveryday. i can't even remember who the other guy is all the prominent postmaxxed users blend together for me. it was a moment of estrogenic passion :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL