WHY PNEUMO SHOULD BE MEMBER OF THE YEAR

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
@pneumocystosis, Looksmax.org member of the year 2022?

I write today to persuade fellow looksmaxxers to vote for me as forum member of the year.

I believe that writing a whole fucking 12-part essay that no one will read is the best way to convince you to give me your vote (y)(y).

I joined the forum 11 days before the year started, and only seriously started posting in July.

You may know me for my few autistic guides:

- My teeth whitening guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-whitened-my-teeth-better-than-a-dentist-pics.534724/
This was my first guide. I took the risk of burning my gums and rotting my teeth to make this. I did a lot of research to make my method 100% safe. I did not test any products on my dog (i probably should have). I assumed the risks myself.​
This thread will not only play a big role in your physical ascension, it'll also give you a confidence boost when interacting with people. I smile A LOT MORE now, which makes me more attractive and MORE NEUROTYPICAL-SEEMING.​

- My transformation guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/my-insane-transformation-at-18-pics.592607/
This is my most important guide. I cover the 7 most important softmaxxes. The thread will guide you through my 1-year ascension from looksmaxxing. I believe a great majority of users here are post-puberty and complain how it is over for them. My transformation from mtn to chadlite was also post-puberty, which I believe became lifefuel for many. The guide has gathered 7k views in 3 weeks, without the exposure it would have gotten if it were in BOTB.​
- My statusfrauding and moneyfrauding guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-instantly-fraud-status-money.593558/
Autistic guide that teaches you how to pretend to have a black credit card (indicator of wealth, all foids know what a black card means, especially Amex). It also teaches you how to fake your instagram followers. You can pretend to have hundreds of thousands of followers, and even a verification badge.
This is great for fellow looksmaxxers who want to pull when they go out clubbing. I have pulled two very pretty girls thanks to the Instagram method. They saw the verification badge and thought I was a high status male (am not tho rip).​
Yes, the amount of threads I have written compared to @enchanted_elixir is laughable. The quality of his ones also mogs mine back to the crops of rural france.

However, a lot of my usefulness to this forum lies within my answers to fellow looksmaxxer's threads.
Never will you ever catch me giving a low-quality answer to anyone's thread.
I have my 2:1 rep/post ratio for a reason. People who have dmed me or asked me questions know that I take every single person's ascension journey very seriously.

I have helped countless people with ascending, tips, ratings, debloating, etc. Those I have helped may testify.

I also believe the fact that I show myself deserves some recognition.
inb4 "muh you only show ur face cus ur gl", I showed my face back when I was mtn. I am proud of what I have achieved, and helping you guys with reaching your goals makes me so genuinely happy. I open this forum every day with hopes of being able to help someone.
Showing my face is a risk, especially since this forum is known to be racist, sexist and anything that ends in -"phobic". By showing my face, I am putting myself in the same basket as the low-iq hateful rotters on here, which has been something I've always been concscious of.
I show my face and write my threads for the avid and driven looksmaxxers.

As I have said before, I believe that taking action is the first and most important step anyone should make.
If someone spends a lot of time documenting and researching but never takes action, then what was the point?
A great majority of people here (maybe your case too) never take fucking action. My thread on teeth whitening got 13K views, and I'LL BET YOU THAT LESS THAN 5 PEOPLE WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BUY THE PRODUCTS I LINKED.
People are fucking lazy, and my goal is to not only give relevant advice, but also to MOTIVATE them. I am very harsh in the DMs, I call fat people fat, and I tell normies that they are invisible to foids. Sounds harsh but it's true. Fuck your cope, work on yourself. That's how I think.

I take you guys on my journey with me.
As you may have seen in my recent threads I have made since being at uni, I have changed a lot. I went from a khhv to a club slayer with a kiss count of around 20, 3 bodies and now a stacylite girlfriend (yes, turns out she was a virgin so I forgave her and now we're officially dating).
In the last month and a half, I have been through so fucking much. My recent threads teach you the lessons I learned about becoming NT, pulling in clubs, etc.
I never lie in my threads, I am genuine and honest. I want to show you how much this forum has changed my life. If it weren't for this forum I'd still be a khhv mtn, not even joking. I go through ups and downs, but I always make sure to share the life lessons I get from them.
Here are some threads that I think will teach you a bit (warning: humblebragging):
-https://looksmax.org/threads/how-being-low-inhib-ascends-me-debloat-talk.598966/

-https://looksmax.org/threads/i-made-out-with-a-9-10-girl-as-a-mtn.590912/
-https://looksmax.org/threads/my-life-has-changed-forever-thank-you.576208/
I'd recommend you skip the storytime intros if you're short on time.

I am a high-IQ respectful user.
I make no racist comments. I do not participate in race wars. I do not shitpost. I give honest advice. I help people in the DMs a lot. I have my face all over this forum so I need to be very careful with my behaviour.
I am straight-to-the-point, driven, efficient, and I take action!

I also am the debloat king.
Users @enchanted_elixir and @JFLateating have taught me a lot and inspired me to work and research my way up to the debloat king.
My main focus is finding new and improving current facial debloating methods. I post a lot of my findings here, and will make an insanely complete guide on facial debloating very soon.

I give everyone rep!
I always give rep to anyone who comments on my threads, regardless of if they're thanking me or telling me to kill myself :D.

In the end it's your call, but a vote for @pneumocystosis would be greatly appreciated.
Besides me, I think that a vote for @enchanted_elixir is the least one can do to thank him for the knowledge he has brought and will continue to bring to this forum.
Here is the tournament thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/2022-forum-member-of-the-year-tournament-qualification-round.607601/

Thank you all.
An immense thank you to those who have helped and supported me on my journey.

Pneumo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, rooman, Deleted member 23848 and 19 others
Dndr but I agree and will vote for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, ascension, alriodai and 5 others
making posts to get people to vote for you is cringe. therefor i wont vote for you, or anyone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, Bideltoidguy, Deleted member 16369 and 7 others
I believe that writing a whole fucking essay that no one will read is the best way to convince you to give me your vote (y)(y).
mirin self awareness
you have my vote

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, lelouch and pneumocystosis
link ur debloating threads

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and lelouch

I write today to persuade fellow looksmaxxers to vote for me as forum member of the year.

I believe that writing a whole fucking essay that no one will read is the best way to convince you to give me your vote (y)(y).

I joined the forum 11 days before the year started, and only seriously started posting in July.

- My teeth whitening guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-whitened-my-teeth-better-than-a-dentist-pics.534724/
This was my first guide. I took the risk of burning my gums and rotting my teeth to make this. I did a lot of research to make my method 100% safe. I did not test any products on my dog (i probably should have). I assumed the risks myself.​
This thread will not only play a big role in your physical ascension, it'll also give you a confidence boost when interacting with people. I smile A LOT MORE now, which makes me more attractive and MORE NEUROTYPICAL-SEEMING.​

- My transformation guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/my-insane-transformation-at-18-pics.592607/
This is my most important guide. I cover the 7 most important softmaxxes. The thread will guide you through my 1-year ascension from looksmaxxing. I believe a great majority of users here are post-puberty and complain how it is over for them. My transformation from mtn to chadlite was also post-puberty, which I believe became lifefuel for many. The guide has gathered 7k views in 3 weeks, without the exposure it would have gotten if it were in BOTB.​
- My statusfrauding and moneyfrauding guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-instantly-fraud-status-money.593558/
Autistic guide that teaches you how to pretend to have a black credit card (indicator of wealth, all foids know what a black card means, especially Amex). It also teaches you how to fake your instagram followers. You can pretend to have hundreds of thousands of followers, and even a verification badge.​
This is great for fellow looksmaxxers who want to pull when they go out clubbing. I have pulled two very pretty girls thanks to the Instagram method. They saw the verification badge and thought I was a high status male (am not tho rip).​
Yes, the amount of threads I have written compared to @enchanted_elixir is laughable. The quality of his ones also mogs mine back to the crops of rural france.

However, a lot of my usefulness to this forum lies within my answers to fellow looksmaxxer's threads.
I have my 2:1 rep/post ratio for a reason. People who have dmed me or asked me questions know that I take every single person's ascension journey very seriously.

I have helped countless people with ascending, tips, ratings, debloating, etc. Those I have helped may testify.

inb4 "muh you only show ur face cus ur gl", I showed my face back when I was mtn. I am proud of what I have achieved, and helping you guys with reaching your goals makes me so genuinely happy. I open this forum every day with hopes of being able to help someone.
Showing my face is a risk, especially since this forum is known to be racist, sexist and anything and ends in -"phobic". By showing my face, I am putting myself in the same basket as the low-iq hateful rotters on here, which has been something I've always been concscious of.

As I have said before, I believe that taking action is the first and most important step anyone should make.
If someone spends a lot of time documenting and researching but never takes action, then what was the point?
A great majority of people here (maybe your case too) never take fucking action. My thread on teeth whitening got 13K views, and I'LL BET YOU THAT LESS THAN 5 PEOPLE WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BUY THE PRODUCTS I LINKED.
People are fucking lazy, and my goal is to not only give relevant advice, but also to MOTIVATE them. I am very harsh in the DMs, I call fat people fat, and I tell normies that they are invisible to foids. Sounds harsh but it's true. Fuck your cope, work on yourself. That's how I think.

As you may have seen in my recent threads I have made since being at uni, I have changed a lot. I went from a khhv to a club slayer with a kiss count of around 20, 3 bodies and now a stacylite girlfriend (yes, turns out she was a virgin so I forgave her and now we're offcially dating).
In the last month and a half, I have been through so fucking much. My recent threads teach you the lessons I learned about becoming NT, pulling in clubs, etc.
I never lie in my threads, I am genuine and honest. I want to show you how much this forum has changed my life. If it weren't for this forum I'd still be a khhv mtn, not even joking. I go through ups and downs, but I always make sure to share the life lessons I get from them.
Here are some threads that I think will teach you a bit (warning: humblebragging):
-https://looksmax.org/threads/how-being-low-inhib-ascends-me-debloat-talk.598966/

I make no racist comments.I do not participate in race wars. I do not shitpost. I give honest advice. I help people in the DMs a lot. I have my face all over this forum so I need to be very careful with my behaviour.

Users @enchanted_elixir and @JFLateating have taught me a lot and inspired me to work and research my way up to the debloat king.
My main focus is finding new and improving current facial debloating methods. I post a lot of my findings here, and will make an insanely complete guide on facial debloating very soon.

I give everyone rep!
I always give rep to anyone who comments on my threads, regardless of if they're thanking me or telling me to kill myself :D.

I believe I have given a fair amount of reasons for you to vote me as Looksmax.org user of the year.
In the end it's your call, but a vote for @pneumocystosis would be greatly appreciated.
Here is the tournament thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/2022-forum-member-of-the-year-tournament-qualification-round.607601/

Thank you all.

Pneumo
I believe you should win because your guides taught me about debloating and teeth whitening which are two things I lacked in. Also brutal blackpill because I voted for the more GL guys which haloed, even in looksmax.org you cannot escape the blackpill:cry: I should have voted for @enchanted_elixir as well though I was gonna but I didn't see him on the leaderboard so I thought he was not including himself.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and pneumocystosis
45% :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
dnr babowski mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and pneumocystosis

I believe that writing a whole fucking 12-part essay that no one will read is the best way to convince you to give me your vote (y)(y).

Autistic guide that teaches you how to pretend to have a black credit card (indicator of wealth, all foids know what a black card means, especially Amex). It also teaches you how to fake your instagram followers. You can pretend to have hundreds of thousands of followers, and even a verification badge.

Showing my face is a risk, especially since this forum is known to be racist, sexist and anything and ends in -"phobic". By showing my face, I am putting myself in the same basket as the low-iq hateful rotters on here, which has been something I've always been concscious of.

As you may have seen in my recent threads I have made since being at uni, I have changed a lot. I went from a khhv to a club slayer with a kiss count of around 20, 3 bodies and now a stacylite girlfriend (yes, turns out she was a virgin so I forgave her and now we're officially dating).

I make no racist comments. I do not participate in race wars. I do not shitpost. I give honest advice. I help people in the DMs a lot. I have my face all over this forum so I need to be very careful with my behaviour.

I give everyone rep!

I believe I have given a fair amount of reasons for you to vote me as Looksmax.org user of the year.

Thank you all.

Pneumo
Toi et @enchanted_elixir vous êtes les boss

t’as prouvé que qualite > quantité

merite frate

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and enchanted_elixir

I give everyone rep!

Thank you all.

Pneumo
Based user

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and pneumocystosis
No I didn’t even know who you were until September it should be me instead since I’ve gained the most rep this year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and pneumocystosis
link ur debloating threads
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-being-low-inhib-ascends-me-debloat-talk.598966/
https://looksmax.org/threads/caffeine.602333/post-9724444
https://looksmax.org/threads/do-not-fall-for-the-dandelion-root-meme.596604/
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-minimize-bloating-from-mk-677-and-lgd-4033.591235/#post-9569030
https://looksmax.org/threads/should-i-fall-for-the-meme.604472/#post-9757500
You need to get rid of facial bloat. To do so, being in a caloric deficit is not enough. You need to be aware of 3 major things: sodium intake, water intake, and potassium intake.
Your sodium intake should be as low as humanly possible. If you want to be lean on a daily basis and not just for a special event, keep your sodium intake at around 500mg. If you need to debloat within a day or two, go lower. Reminder: in 1 gram of salt there is 387mg of sodium. You should drink at least 3L of water every day, if you're not doing this already then you're not even trying to looksmax. Your potassium intake should be high, aim for a 4:1 potassium/sodium intake ratio. The higher the better. Eat foods like bananas and avocadoes to increase your potassium intake.
Also, if you want debloat faster, you need to be consuming diuretics. Diuretics are foods/beverages that help you evacuate water and salts. The diuretic I like the most is caffeine and I try to consume at least 600mg of it per day, which is quite a lot. My main source is MyProtein's Thermopure pills (198mg per 3 pills), but you can also get around 200mg of caffeine from a cappuccino or any other coffee.

I repeat myself a bit, but this is what I've said about facial debloat on this forum so far. I have not made my complete guide yet.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
stacylite girlfriend (yes, turns out she was a virgin so I forgave her and now we're officially dating).
Wrestlemania Vii Crying GIF by WWE

MY BOY 😍
MY VOTE IS WITH YOU PAL 👊

Bruce Harwood Happy Cry GIF
Champions League Crying GIF by UEFA

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and pneumocystosis
making posts to get people to vote for you is cringe. therefor i wont vote for you, or anyone
But you want people to vote for you :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Niklaus Mikaelson
How do I vote for you?

• Love it
No I didn’t even know who you were until September it should be me instead since I’ve gained the most rep this year
But you got no votes as far as I am concerned.

• +1
I believe you should win because your guides taught me about debloating and teeth whitening which are two things I lacked in. Also brutal blackpill because I voted for the more GL guys which haloed, even in looksmax.org you cannot escape the blackpill:cry: I should have voted for @enchanted_elixir as well though I was gonna but I didn't see him on the leaderboard so I thought he was not including himself.
I have 4 votes, If you still have any more votes, you can vote me in.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and lelouch
where do i check that

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and lelouch
I have 5 but If I can I would def change one of them for you
Well do you think the member you're going to unvote deserves the vote less than me?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, pneumocystosis and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, pneumocystosis, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Well do you think the member you're going to unvote deserves the vote less than me?
Yes I haven't really interacted with them but they would be my 6th vote after you

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, lelouch and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Anybody that gives dogshit advice like lowering sodium as much as possible deserves joke of the year

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Yliaster
Nice and humble chadlite. We need more users like you

• Love it

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 16369
Anybody that gives dogshit advice like lowering sodium as much as possible deserves joke of the year
@pneumocystosis For what reason are you in favor of lowering sodium? So practically then eating less salt?

I eat a lot of sea salt tbh and iam never bloated besides the normal "bloat" after waking up.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
@pneumocystosis For what reason are you in favor of lowering sodium? So practically then eating less salt?

I eat a lot of sea salt tbh and iam never bloated besides the normal "bloat" after waking up.
According to studies and personal experience, sodium causes facial bloat.
However, that bloat is temporary. Quite short actually. In 3-4 hours I can get fully debloated.

As eating salt causes bloat, one would have two options.
1. Hopping on a low-sodium diet. Little to no salt every, day. however, if one day you eat more salt than usual, the bloating will be more acute, because your body will tell your Na-K-Cl cotransporters to transmit the most sodium from the fluid vessels to your body as possible.

2. Having an average salt intake. Just eat as usual. You'll get slight bloat from salt every day, especially just after eating.
If you're doing this, i'd recommend you eat salty foods at the end of the day or very early in the morning.

This only applies if you're lean enough for hollow cheeks btw . It's cope if you're not, but I assume you know that already.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 22354
However, that bloat is temporary. Quite short actually. In 3-4 hours I can get fully debloated.

1. Hopping on a low-sodium diet. Little to no salt every, day. however, if one day you eat more salt than usual, the bloating will be more acute, because your body will tell your Na-K-Cl cotransporters to transmit the most sodium from the fluid vessels to your body as possible.

2. Having an average salt intake. Just eat as usual. You'll get slight bloat from salt every day, especially just after eating.
If you're doing this, i'd recommend you eat salty foods at the end of the day or very early in the morning.

This only applies if you're lean enough for hollow cheeks btw . It's cope if you're not, but I assume you know that already.
I understand your point, but you must then already have a high salt intake that has to come from fast food or salted fish for example. With a primal diet, where you prepare everything yourself, this is very unlikely. Eating some burgers from mcdonalds or similar will ofc bloat you.

If you simply salt your meals with high quality salt like sea salt (table salt will bloat you more btw), it will not be noticeable or only minimal and temporary.

The amount makes the difference - I agree.

• +1

Consuming lots of salt won't make you bloated if you do it consistently because your body always flushes out any salt it doesn't need given you have normal HPA function and kindey function. The anti diuretic hormone is very well regulated for this reason. I eat 3 tsp of salt daily and am not bloated for the obvious previously mentioned fact

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and pneumocystosis
I understand your point, but you must then already have a high salt intake that has to come from fast food or salted fish for example. With a primal diet, where you prepare everything yourself, this is very unlikely. Eating some burgers from mcdonalds or similar will ofc bloat you.

If you simply salt your meals with high quality salt like sea salt (table salt will bloat you more btw), it will not be noticeable or only minimal and temporary.

Fast food bloats you from the inflammatory response, causing vasodilatation, seratonin and histamine increase and flushing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and pneumocystosis
already goodnight boys i'm off to bed cus i go to the gym at 6am every morning.
I bet you don't.
You only go to the gym when you feel like it.

Let's be honest man.
How bad do you want it?

These are the words that Tate spoke and that actually marked me. I admire him.
Go to the fucking gym. Chase your goals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Consuming lots of salt won't make you bloated if you do it consistently because your body always flushes out any salt it doesn't need given you have normal HPA function and kindey function. The anti diuretic hormone is very well regulated for this reason. I eat 3 tsp of salt daily and am not bloated for the obvious previously mentioned fact
SmartSelect 20221121 001110 Gallery

For reference

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 22354
Fast food bloats you from the inflammatory response, causing vasodilatation, seratonin and histamine increase and flushing
both your comments are very interesting. I'll look into it tomorrow.

But yeah, a low-sodium diet is a fast and sure way to get 0 sodium bloat.

In your case, one would need to get their body used to a high-sodium diet first, which could lead to being bloated for a few days before the body reevaluates the amount of salt the cotransporters should absorb and transmit.

I always stuck to low-sodium just because it was easier for me (as I cook my own food) and that low sodium foods are healthier on average when comparing nutrients, macros, kcalories

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and TsarTsar444
Thanks for the answers! You seem very well-read in this area, I am currently researching how to maintain a strong vascularity throughtout the day and intensify it, I am already at 10% bf btw. The goal is to maximize blood flow, have you looked into this?

• +1

The morning bloat is from cortisol, its the highest in the morning hours, and also your own body unregulating ADH so you don't get up too pee in the night and have a restful sleep. You can test this by measuring your temperature every hour, you are most bloated at lower temperatures, while most lean at higher which is usually around 4-7pm in the afternoon. People with hypothyroidism are constantly bloated because the thyroid is part of the HPA axis and it beinf disregulated makes the body retain more water and produce less heat from exotermic enzyme reactions

• Woah
In your case, one would need to get their body used to a high-sodium diet first, which could lead to being bloated for a few days before the body reevaluates the amount of salt the cotransporters should absorb and transmit.
Well the reason why non autistic non orthorexic normies get massive bloat after eating is because they don't have consistent sodium intake and additionally not moving/excercising. This would take long to explain, but basically as you said, when you aren't consistent with something your body can't just pull homeostasis except for some much more crucial organ functions. Example, normies don't really care about calories or macros/micros, one day a teen eats like 1500 calories of stuff his mom made that has low sodium, day 2 is the same, but on day 3 the same person goes out with friends and eats massive sodium saturated fast food that leads to bloating cause the body isn't accustomed to the sodium

• +1
Thanks for the answers! You seem very well-read in this area, I am currently researching how to maintain a strong vascularity throughtout the day and intensify it, I am already at 10% bf btw. The goal is to maximize blood flow, have you looked into this?
This is hard to answer cause there are alot of stuff that are necessary to make ideal blood flow, but in short the number on is thyroid function, lower thyroid lower metabolism and less blood flow. Then optimizing normal cortisol, you know the typical anti stress woo woo stuff, but also correct circadian rythm which means following your temperature minimum and maximum. You are supposed to sleep 8 hours before your lowest natural temperature. Next is testosterone and nitric oxide which is connected to testosterone and errectile quality. Just do tests and see inflammation markers as well, like CRP should be lower then 6

• Woah
I only vote for shitposters, sorry

I doubt you've posted anything of value regardless

• So Sad