Just join a frat theory

so_cold97

so_cold97

Iron
Whats up with all these sort of ugly but still normie guys you see on social media (high school friends and on barstool sports and old row etc. ) Theyre not in top tier frats full of chads. Theyre in a mid frat that parties hard and has money. A lot of these guys aren’t that tall, weren’t top tier at sports in hs, don’t have great jaws just plain faces but look drafty/preppy. They have to try to get laid but they still do.
wtf explain this shit.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
I literally do this frat-shit and nobody in the frat is getting laid. I am considered a 'player' for fucking 2 girls in a full year of partying.

explain this shit.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
I’m considering rushing, any tips?

it is a legitimate social max

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
The Frat Halo is real, but you still gotta be NT and not a complete autist. That frat-douche low inhib mentality is really helpful for getting college foids, especially if you're white.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I’m considering rushing, any tips?
Go to greekrank and find your school and read the discussion. Rush at least a mid tier frat. Bottom tier is a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Go to greekrank and find your school and read the discussion. Rush at least a mid tier frat. Bottom tier is a waste of time.

Right on, thanks

i missed out by not joining any clubs/groups at uni

3 years and no one knows who i am.

I know coworkers who use to be in frats, same dumb ass shit as everyone else, the Chads clean up and the incel looking guys has one fat/ugly gf who is a bitch and cheats on him constantly

Some " ascension "

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth