My environment ruined me.

B

bodydmorph2004

Iron
(Mentalcell alert)
So fucking pissed thinking about what could’ve been.
I could’ve been chad - I should’ve been chad.
I’m stuck at chadlite. (rated by trusted users)
Let me explain

1. when I had my growth plates xrayed because of an adjacent injury, the doctors predicted i’d get to 6’ 6”. But that was when I was 9, I got an eating disorder when i was 13 and stunted my growth by the time i was 14. I was 6’ 1” then and i’m 6’ 1.5” now. I thought I was 6’ 2” but that was a deluded lie to make myself feel just a tad better. My dad is 4 inches taller than me lmfaooo.

2. I wasn’t even breastfed for a single day because my Mom “didnt like the feeling of it” when she breastfed my sisters. My Dad is still mad at her for this. This caused me to have mid teeth and needed braces. The orthodontist I went to is now rather notoriously known for fucking up faces with his treatment. (Talked to other practitioners in town about him because they’re family friends with us now and they all say the same). The fucking faggot ass ortho gave me elastics for WAY longer than needed and in the before and after photos my midface ratio drops from 1.05 to .98, now it’s .94-.96; so fucking over.

Finally, instead of putting me in sports, I was put into instruments as a fucking kid and didn’t get into sports until highschool because I needed to socialmax. In spite of this, I went to states for track and got 5th place, and won states in football with 2 receiving touchdowns. However, because of how fucking different I was than all the popular guys, I never had a normal social life until senior year. (doesn’t matter because now i’m in a frat, but still)

With all this taken into account, if I were to have had a proper environment; instead of being chadlite which I am right now, I would be 4 inches taller, probably playing college football at the FBS level, with a midface ratio atleast .98, not Rodrigo Guirao Díaz tier, and probably would’ve never learned about this website or the black pill in the first place.
But hey, I can speak five languages and play 7 instruments and got a 1580 on my SAT surely foids care abt that, right???

Oh and one more thing. All of my sisters had a good environment and fucking MOG. Especially the one closest in age to me. She looks like a 5’ 8” pale adrianna lima, if she was -.25/.5 PSL if only I got her fucking environment, my life would be perfect.

Instead i’m gonna be a slave to society and end up with a wife who thinks she settled. And fuck, she’d be right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, sportsmogger and incel194012940
if ur curious abt my eating disorder and if it really stunted my growth, I was 5’ 10” 165 pounds in the beginning and 6’ 1” 100 pounds in the end

no pics no care

muh trusted users

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen and bodydmorph2004
if ur curious abt my eating disorder and if it really stunted my growth, I was 5’ 10” 165 pounds in the beginning and 6’ 1” 100 pounds in the end
nobody gives a fuxk

Olly women and gay men have eating disorders

i'm not ruined, i'm just getting started. age is just a number

Pics of your sis? I need to masturbate @bodydmorph2004