Just Leanmaxx + Chewing + Skinmaxx for easy ascention ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Everybody can do it and its simple yet so important

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10516 and 6 others
include mouth widening

• +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, Tyronecell, itorroella9 and 6 others
part of my plan tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 10987
leanmax is cope, chewing is cope and is also retarded. skinmax is also cope because if your skin was the problem u would have already fixed it or known the problem .

• JFL
Grow your hair out too and take care of it. Hair quality and volume carries a lot of people.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, everythingisacope and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, .👽. and Deleted member 10987
Leanmaxxing is a jewish psyop
bloat or die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 4887, .👽. and 1 other person
nice victim mentality go to .co you fucking loser if you cant even skinmaxx and leanmaxx rope tbh
I already did. my bones is the problem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Uglyandfat
None of this works if your hair line is death tier

• +1
you can develop an asymmetric jaw if you are not careful and pedantic with chewing

• +1
None of those would cure terrible eye area, norwooding, ugly nose and recessed chin, so if you have any of those issues, you would evolve from subhuman to subhuman

Then again, these (Leanmaxx + Chewing + Skinmaxx) are basic looksmaxes everyone should do even if they have other major issues that require surgical intervention, but don't expect to "ascend" with that alone if you have major unattractive features, you should do it while planning to fix the other issues if you're actually serious about looksmaxing and ascending

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 7823, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
None of those would cure terrible eye area, norwooding, ugly nose and recessed chin, so if you have any of those issues, you would evolve from subhuman to subhuman

Then again, these (Leanmaxx + Chewing + Skinmaxx) are basic looksmaxes everyone should do even if they have other major issues that require surgical intervention, but don't expect to "ascend" with that alone if you have major unattractive features, you should do it while planning to fix the other issues if you're actually serious about looksmaxing and ascending
I have hooded eyes + straight nose + clef chin

Leanmax is cope if you dont have bones

• Hmm...
  • +1
No to chewing, gives you retarded short-face syndrome and TMJ. Humans over time have only chewed less yet their lower third has increased in proportion to their head.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GigaAscender
No to chewing, gives you retarded short-face syndrome and TMJ. Humans over time have only chewed less yet their lower third has increased in proportion to their head.
Chewing increases masseter size and potentially could grow jaw bones in puberty, but how would we grow the chin?

Chewing increases masseter size and potentially could grow jaw bones in puberty, but how would we grow the chin?
No, chewing doesn't grow jaw bones vertically. The principal action of the masseter is to compress the ramus. Prehistoric humans had a relatively shorter ramus than modern humans.

Image result for prehistoric skull side
Image result for modern skull size
Image result for modern skull size

Last edited:
  • Woah
Chewing mostly increases width and decreases lower third height. It gives you a kinda feminine looking face tbh.

Lateral pterygoid + tongue = long ramus, short gonial angle, good forward growth, posterior vertical growth.

Chewing mostly increases width and decreases lower third height. It gives you a kinda feminine looking face tbh.

Lateral pterygoid + tongue = long ramus, short gonial angle, good forward growth, posterior vertical growth.
How do I increase lower third height then (in puberty ofc)

How do I increase lower third height then (in puberty ofc)
Push, with the part closer to the middle of your tongue and not the tip, on the alveolar ridge constantly, MOSTLY FORWARD AND LIGHTLY UPWARD.

Last edited:
  • Love it
If you’re white DONT FORGET MT2

• +1
If those 3 ascend you then you never had it hard to begin with, every real looksmaxer already does them on the side tbh

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 10987
If those 3 ascend you then you never had it hard to begin with, every real looksmaxer already does them on the side tbh
I havent started yet

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I feel like I can't skinmaxx to save my life

• So Sad
Skinmaxx is very important. 2 weeks ago my skin was so bad my huge forehead didn’t even bother me 😂👀

• +1
i have good skin and only wash it with soap twice a day and sometimes apply moisturizer

is it still worth hopping on vitmain c, cleanser, sun cream, retinol?
seems like not worth the hustle if you don‘t habe acne ridden skin

leanmax is cope, chewing is cope and is also retarded. skinmax is also cope because if your skin was the problem u would have already fixed it or known the problem .
you are cope too