"Just learn how to code so you can get a Six-Figure Job theory"

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
meanwhile your going to compete with 130+ IQ Asians who have been programming since they was 3 years old

you have no chance of competing to get a 6 figure job, stop coping. You probably could get an entry level computer programming job that pays like 50-60k dollars a year but to think you can compete with millions of people for a job at Microsoft or google? come on man the software engineering field is already oversaturated and people are starting to outsource the jobs to people in third world countries, you have no fucking chance, unless you have a giga mogger IQ in the 99th percentile

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, WhiteBlackpiller, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
false

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14392, SunniMogger and 1 other person
Even if you could get a six figure job, after all the expenses, your only gonna take home like 15k dollars a year at best if you live in the more expensive areas where rents higher, that’s where all the software engineering jobs are in demand

If you can't already code you need to go to uni and learn that

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
that guy is a national champion in programming competitions though...

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Finalcut123, SunniMogger and 1 other person
So what job would you suggest instead?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
yes dont do something free and easy and can make you a potentially a lot of money because some asians are better than you

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
Dnrd + cope + doomerism + already got full-ride to top STEM school and SWE internship at Amazon after first year

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Marsiere214, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
100k/year is just a middle class in USA

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SunniMogger and SLA
That's a coding competition, and the guy won 1st place out of 10000 other contestants. This guy is literally top 1% in terms of IQ. If people like this which are extremely rare, are my competition then I would be damned.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Tallooksmaxxer and SunniMogger
You need to be good at programming for these high paying jobs, but you dont need to be the best at it. The people who earn that much money have the right mix of soft and hard skills. Soft skills are more important for the high paying people managing positions.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
Majority of people I've met who are taking computer science classes are retarded.

Literally everyone does it now as fast scheme to money I even saw a few low IQ black girls taking it and by Low IQ i literally mean Loud, Talkative, Hot Cheeto eating loud

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Marsiere214, mvp2v1 and 8 others
Majority of people I've met who are taking computer science classes are retarded.

Literally everyone does it now as fast scheme to money I even saw a few low IQ black girls taking it and by Low IQ i literally mean Loud, Talkative, Hot Cheeto eating loud
Watch when they will get hired to fill out some company's diversity quota.

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller and Deleted member 6128
Watch when they will get hired to fill out some company's diversity quota.
That's a complete meme. 99% of programmers at companies are whites/asians. They hire 1% diversity and then show them off in every commercial.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and smvmaxxertilllate
Very motivating Asian coding video. Shit I have so much work to do. Cya.

cope still a coomer