Just leave the basement, get a job and integrate back into society bro

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
The blackpill is cope, or.... the blackpill... although its true, isnt as true as these PSL autists make it out to be. As long as your not a 3/10, 5'3 indian. if your like a 4/10 or above with average height then you need to get off this site.

just leave the basement and you will see how its like in the real world, in the real world you dont need to be a 8psl, 6'5 gigachad to be seen as attractive, I see lots of ugly fat middle aged guys who have wifes so dont cope with "muh blackpill" why dont you actually get out of the house for once and get a job and reintegrate back into society and you will see that all this shit people post on these incel forums are just some made up bullshit that doesent even really mean anything.

I view incel communities who complain that no matter what they do they cant get laid the same way I view fat morbidly obese women complaining how they cant lose weight no matter what they do. like GET YO FATASS OFF THE COUCH AND START DOING SOME PUSHUPS BITCH MAYBE YOU WILL FUCKING LOSE WEIGHT?

theres a lot of guys that make up for their bad looks by having a good personality, unironically as long as your not a truecel, having a good personality matters. yeah if your a 10/10, 6'6 terachad then personality wont matter but those are 0.00001% of the population

look at this fat guy, he is probably a 4/10 and he is having a threesome while you are rotting on this incel forum because you cant get laid, stop complaining, if you mog him then you have no excuses, if this guy can lose his virginity so can you. GTFO the basement while you still can before you waste your life away.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, alphamaxxxx, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
That was quite motvational. Thank you.:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet
he mogs me ngl

Bluepill.org state of this website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney, Deleted member 21278, stevielake and 5 others
What about a 1/10? is his only hope the rope?

Doesn’t matter for my non NT brain

Doesn’t matter for my non NT brain
im also non NT but im very good at masking because I listen to podcasts when I get high so my social skills are profoundly good

you should do it too

see lots of ugly fat middle aged guys who have wifes
You see it that way because you see aged people now. They were lean, young and with hair once. So obviously they have wifes from that time, all old people look the same

This forum know literally zero about relationships and sex at middle age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
im also non NT but im very good at masking because I listen to podcasts when I get high so my social skills are profoundly good

you should do it too
Everyone sees through your larp

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Its not about getting a girlfriend retard its about being desired by your girlfriend which only chad can be

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and stevielake
You see it that way because you see aged people now. They were lean, young and with hair once. So obviously they have wifes from that time, all old people look the same

This forum know literally zero about relationships and sex at middle age.
a lot of us are young adults thats why

Just become a beta buxxer

• Ugh..
Reactions: Trustworthyfish
meanwhile in actual reality, middle class guys with hair money and looks will marry single moms older than them, and deal with their infidelity and other problems

The blackpill is cope, or.... the blackpill... although its true, isnt as true as these PSL autists make it out to be. As long as your not a 3/10, 5'3 indian. if your like a 4/10 or above with average height then you need to get off this site.

just leave the basement and you will see how its like in the real world, in the real world you dont need to be a 8psl, 6'5 gigachad to be seen as attractive, I see lots of ugly fat middle aged guys who have wifes so dont cope with "muh blackpill" why dont you actually get out of the house for once and get a job and reintegrate back into society and you will see that all this shit people post on these incel forums are just some made up bullshit that doesent even really mean anything.

I view incel communities who complain that no matter what they do they cant get laid the same way I view fat morbidly obese women complaining how they cant lose weight no matter what they do. like GET YO FATASS OFF THE COUCH AND START DOING SOME PUSHUPS BITCH MAYBE YOU WILL FUCKING LOSE WEIGHT?

theres a lot of guys that make up for their bad looks by having a good personality, unironically as long as your not a truecel, having a good personality matters. yeah if your a 10/10, 6'6 terachad then personality wont matter but those are 0.00001% of the population

look at this fat guy, he is probably a 4/10 and he is having a threesome while you are rotting on this incel forum because you cant get laid, stop complaining, if you mog him then you have no excuses, if this guy can lose his virginity so can you. GTFO the basement while you still can before you waste your life away.

Seems like a lot of effort, rather ascend and have them come to me.

In all honesty tho this shirt only works for people who are NT and not mentally fucked.

This shit doesn’t work for someone like myself who is an autistic mentalcel.

Its not about getting a girlfriend retard its about being desired by your girlfriend which only chad can be
nah, having a nice muscular body with a eaist to shoulder ratio of 1.6-1.4 at a decent height+htn is enough

cope thread also statusmaxx so blackpill doesn't effect him

idk man, even all those ugly guys have personality and narrow hips
all of them would be trucels if they had fem looking body like mine or gandy