just left my friends. How tf do I make new ones

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
title

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
To find male friends: interest group, sports, crafting.

To find foid friends: entertainment, dancing, traveling.

• +1
Reactions: reddollars, RoundHouse, hennypapi and 3 others
Your only friend should be the light that Allah shines to guide you on your self improvement journey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, MarstonAlloy, Kingston and 11 others

Legit.

Plus, besides joining such groups.
It takes time. Friendships usually aren't build over night, shared experiences with time build it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 6128
Do something with your life and friends will show up.

Doesn't matter if you're working at subway or robbing old ladies in alleyways at 3AM at night. There just has to be something in common with certain people, whether it's going to school, work, prison, whatever it is.

And put yourself out there, if you're standing in the corner and not engaging in any conversation or "inserting" yourself in conversations casually you'll never be included. Don't think anyone will care to include you in their conversation unless you're incredibly popular.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, PrisonMike, Kilimanjaro and 7 others
Why did you leave them ? And how does that go? Do you tell them it’s over?
I was getting invited to some parties and not to others. They wanted to be friends in school but not in real life. I was bored of it and realized that they weren't going to change so I just unfollowed them and blocked their numbers.

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi
I was getting invited to some parties and not to others. They wanted to be friends in school but not in real life.
You probably weren't "cool" enough for them, if don't look very good, or you're nerdy, aspie, etc. some people might not invite you to parties with girls because they don't want to look bad. But they could enjoy your company nevertheless and invite you to do other stuff with them - play video games, watch movies, drinking with the guys, etc.
Not all friendships are perfectly complete where you do everything together, some are limited - you do some stuff together, but not other stuff.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., hennypapi, Laikyn and 1 other person

this might sound stupid but whats an interest group?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Growth Plate, hennypapi and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, RichardSpencel, eduardkoopman and 2 others
Bro i really wanna know tho

Dude, do you have any interests, coding, anime, astronomy, watching birds? There are groups that gather and talk about any shit you can imagine.

Also, if you "have something to offer", that means you have knowledge in some field, you will get a group of followers in an instant.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 13994
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Be more social. I had a friend who’s a loser but talks to everyone and lies about shit just to fit in. He knows a lot of people but when they get to know him frl they think he’s just a loser he still gets invited to shit has decent status. Increase your value (LMS) and you’ll attract bitches and friends. But tbh as a man your on your own just socialize and use people for shit. Biggest lesson I learned is not to depend on people tho.

Pm a bunch of users and ask them if they wanna be ur friend?

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
idk never got new ones :blackpill:

Do something with your life and friends will show up.

Doesn't matter if you're working at subway or robbing old ladies in alleyways at 3AM at night. There just has to be something in common with certain people, whether it's going to school, work, prison, whatever it is.

And put yourself out there, if you're standing in the corner and not engaging in any conversation or "inserting" yourself in conversations casually you'll never be included. Don't think anyone will care to include you in their conversation unless you're incredibly popular.