Just let Tinder open on your phone theory?

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Since I'm not using my cellphone atm, decided to let it charge while Tinder is open, so that my profile is shown to more people (since Tinder promotes your profile while you are using it, online).

Actually has been working so far lol, getting likes at a faster rate than I usually get :Comfy:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Chadeep, Deleted member 16984 and 6 others
Since I'm not using my cellphone atm, decided to let it charge while Tinder is open, so that my profile is shown to more people (since Tinder promotes your profile while you are using it, online).

Actually has been working so far lol, getting likes at a faster rate than I usually get :Comfy:.
Have u met any from there or fucked any. Most of my likes only speak to me once or twice then air me no point using that

Have u met any from there or fucked any. Most of my likes only speak to me once or twice then air me no point using that
Yes, have had sex with girls from Tinder before (but they were all mutts :hnghn:)

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Atleast you get matches:feelswhy:
Use NT pictures. I got 0 matches until last week when I changed my first picture to an NT one
Also brutal ethnic pill

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Curry Suicide
I opened an account a few months ago and got like 10 matches in a few hours, but they were all old, fat, not great looking.

• JFL
It's like that for most men. Alot of women just want attention but you have to know how to weed them out quickly. What I do is try to talk to them outside the app (easier to manage) and alot of women ask for my snap or number. I text them for a bit and ask to talk otp. If they say yes, they have some serious interest in you bc no woman will waste her time talking otp or facetime with a stranger she's not attracted to. And if there's a vibe, either she or you will ask to meetup. That's how it usually goes for me.. the point is to keep the tension going and to see if there is true genuine interest.

• Woah
I opened an account a few months ago and got like 10 matches in a few hours, but they were all old, fat, not great looking.
It's quite usual to get that amount of matches right after opening an account, since the app boosts your account :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
Well, in my case I used to have better looking matches before the pandemic imo.

In 2019 and 2020 I matched like crazy.

Then it went downhill and now it's a little bit harder but from time to time there is a decent girl who wants to know me.

I might apply this technique of yours.

It's quite usual to get that amount of matches right after opening an account, since the app boosts your account :Comfy:
Damn, I should've kept it to see if I'm gl or boosted, I erased my account after a day.

Tinder’s over for nordic cucks like me

It's like that for most men. Alot of women just want attention but you have to know how to weed them out quickly. What I do is try to talk to them outside the app (easier to manage) and alot of women ask for my snap or number. I text them for a bit and ask to talk otp. If they say yes, they have some serious interest in you bc no woman will waste her time talking otp or facetime with a stranger she's not attracted to. And if there's a vibe, either she or you will ask to meetup. That's how it usually goes for me.. the point is to keep the tension going and to see if there is true genuine interest.
Yeah I agree with you tbh. I always add them onto snap chat and speak to them there if they don’t reply then they ain’t interested simple as but if they do then it’s a matter of seeing if they flake or not I have had one which agreed to meet up but then decided to not meet up on the day but never told me basically leading me on fucking whore. White women trait 101. What’s otp mean

Yeah I agree with you tbh. I always add them onto snap chat and speak to them there if they don’t reply then they ain’t interested simple as but if they do then it’s a matter of seeing if they flake or not I have had one which agreed to meet up but then decided to not meet up on the day but never told me basically leading me on fucking whore. White women trait 101. What’s otp mean
OTP = on the phone. And always do the phone thing lmao. I literally have never met up with a woman before talking with her otp.

• Woah
OTP = on the phone. And always do the phone thing lmao. I literally have never met up with a woman before talking with her otp.
Hmm good point, the one foid I met up with I spoke to her on the phone with :unsure: hmm then again another lightskinncurry foid I spoke 2 on phone with but then she flaked and we never spoke again so good point