Just lol at not roiding. Treating depression and getting motivation.

Everyone should roid AFTER a certain age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
For real. Was life fuel the other day when I went to the gym and saw a guy who was way bigger than me 2 months ago.... not anymore lol.

The mental effects took longer to start working then the gains but now I'm starting to feel the confidence boost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If I roid will the gains stay assuming I keep working out? I know most of them won't because of the natty limit, but will I be able to hover just below that?

• +1
I want to take roids but 17 is way too young man
For real. Was life fuel the other day when I went to the gym and saw a guy who was way bigger than me 2 months ago.... not anymore lol.

The mental effects took longer to start working then the gains but now I'm starting to feel the confidence boost.
How old are you?

• +1
If I roid will the gains stay assuming I keep working out? I know most of them won't because of the natty limit, but will I be able to hover just below that?
Almost all the gains you make with roids disappear when you stop using for extended periods o
Do roids lower your Natty T levels if you do them for years?
Roids can permanently shut your natty test levels down, they're are drugs to counteract this though.

• +1
Almost all the gains you make with roids disappear when you stop using for extended periods o

Roids can permanently shut your natty test levels down, they're are drugs to counteract this though.
What if you use low doses? I am above average T naturally just want to reach 1000ng/dl

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Afrikancel, Nibba and 1 other person
What if you use low doses? I am above average T naturally just want to reach 1000ng/dl
LMAO. Rasing your test to the higher end of normal will only make you hornier, no other advantage. Even a little bit of roids shut you down. Unless you take something known as hcg to keep your balls alive.
Turning 20 in a couple days, this is my first cycle. Was about 170 lbs 2 months ago, now I'm almost 200lbs.
Damn son.

• +1
the kikes have been messing with mine since I was a kid
You think taking steroids will stabilize your hormones? no
The solution is in front of you
Ogremax in the spanish woods

• +1
  • +1
You think taking steroids will stabilize your hormones? no
Taking steroids, doing bloodwork, keeping everything under control WILL not only stabilize your hormones, it will also make you feel like a god.

• +1
Taking steroids, doing bloodwork, keeping everything under control WILL not only stabilize your hormones, it will also make you feel like a god.
Until you stop doing them

• +1
My doctor the other day refused to give me bloodwork for hormones :feelsbadman:. He said "I'm not supporting this" stupid normie. But he did give me bloodwork for cholesterol, hematocrit and liver values at least.

• +1
LMAO. Rasing your test to the higher end of normal will only make you hornier, no other advantage. Even a little bit of roids shut you down. Unless you take something known as hcg to keep your balls alive.

Damn son.
Fuck it then. Will take them when my test levels drop

• +1
Until you stop doing them
Its silly to stop doing them, blast and cruise (when youre 23+) for the rest of your life, as long as you use low doses you will be okay.
My doctor the other day refused to give me bloodwork for hormones :feelsbadman:. He said "I'm not supporting this" stupid normie. But he did give me bloodwork for cholesterol, hematocrit and liver values at least.
Shit doc, go to another endocrinologist.
Fuck it then. Will take them when my test levels drop
Yeah take low doses of test and gh when you're like 28+.

Last edited:
  • +1
Iwould roid but im 20 and a latepubertycel with open growth plates

• +1
Its silly to stop doing them, blast and cruise (when youre 23+) for the rest of your life, as long as you use low doses you will be okay.

Shit doc, go to another endocrinologist.

Yeah take low doses of test and gh when you're like 28+.
Our ancestors didn't inject hormones, yet they were infinitely more masculine, principled, and brave than any one of those roided bodybuilder freaks. The fact that you can't feel like a real man without external injections of testosterone is very telling about the state of modern society. Steroids aren't the solution to the problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and future chadlite
Our ancestors didn't inject hormones, yet they were infinitely more masculine, principled, and brave than any one of those roided bodybuilder freaks. The fact that you can't feel like a real man without external injections of testosterone is very telling about the state of modern society. Steroids aren't the solution to the problem
We AREN'T our ancestors and we never will be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
We AREN'T our ancestors and we never will be.
imagine the shit they did, the stuff they had gone through. We cope by lifting controlled weights in an air conditioned gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SquareChinOrDeath, averageblokecel and 1 other person

Blast and cruise

• +1
Every male over 30 should do TRT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Every male over 30 should do TRT
Yep. Will be doing this tbh. There's no point in worrying about Natty t level maxing past then. Just get trt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
Yep. Will be doing this tbh. There's no point in worrying about Natty t level maxing past then. Just get trt
Exactly.

• +1
Thanks for citation. You would still be fertile.

Your sperm count is 50% lower than it was for men 50 years ago (heard this somewhere) and we are still fertile enough. Millions of sperm
Depends on genetics honestly. I doubt my sperm count is low, but only way to know for sure is with a test

• +1
imagine the shit they did, the stuff they had gone through. We cope by lifting controlled weights in an air conditioned gym
Like I told you, we aren't our ancestors, so we need a way to go around that

• +1
  • +1
Isn't continuously injecting test, going to hinder your body's natural ability to produce testosterone?

• +1
Isn't continuously injecting test, going to hinder your body's natural ability to produce testosterone?
it will, there's no way around that

• +1