Just lol if u let ur girl talk to any other guy or get male attention

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World

you need to keep your bitch in check. make sure she knows she is your property, kings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4804, Hades and 2 others
based and high iq

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
based and narcmaxxed
too bad my gf broke up when i started to be even a little bit controlling with her. fucking whore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
I don't understand

based and narcmaxxed
too bad my gf broke up when i started to be even a little bit controlling with her. fucking whore
how is asking her to not recieve friend requests from strangers and post attention seeking pictures for everyone to jerk off to being "controlling". women are so dilusional and retarted its insane

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Blackout.xl
how is asking her to not recieve friend requests from strangers and post attention seeking pictures for everyone to jerk off to being "controlling". women are so dilusional and retarted its insane
Women expect you to allow them talk to other men and dress like whores when you’re not with them outside

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Vitruvian
Women expect you to allow them talk to other men and dress like whores when you’re not with them outside
my gf cried when i asked her to delete her insta. their life is attention seeking

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Vitruvian
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Aesthetic
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Pillarman and Blackout.xl
JFL

That just shows you're an insecure loser, biggest turn off for women. Never show the fact you're insecure. It's like asking to see her phone 24/7, just makes you look like an insecure bitch

Just drop her if you think she's doing shady shit

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aesthetic
JFL

That just shows you're an insecure loser, biggest turn off for women. Never show the fact you're insecure. It's like asking to see her phone 24/7, just makes you look like an insecure bitch

Just drop her if you think she's doing shady shit
doesnt make sense. ur saying i should let her talk to other boys in DMs jfl

• +1
Agreeing 100% on this.

Anyone saying you're insecure doesn't realize how BAD monkeybranching got nowadays. It's a serious fucking issue. If the bitch is serious about you, she won't have any issues with it. If not, dump her. As simple as that.

• +1
doesnt make sense. ur saying i should let her talk to other boys in DMs jfl

Just pretend you don't care

If she cheats on you just drop her ass and get a new bitch

tbh idc. only insecure people do that.

i know i am the best she could find. last gf tried hard and literally said that i have lowkey cuck vibes bc i didnt give a fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SMVbender and Vitruvian
I'd rather be insecure than be that oblivious.
i wasnt in love with her thats why. she keep pushing.
otherwise it would be reverse ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
This is cope invented by the cucks that can't control women, gf having a social media=basically a cuck bf

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 4645
Man women aren't that retarded. This just shows you can't keep her so you have to force her. Big turnoff. She wants to be with a MAN not a boy. Let her talk. Keep her on her toes emotionally and fuck her good. If she cheats on you regardless there is nothing you can do about it. Leave her used up pussy and find another girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401