Just lol if you are not eating at least 10 eggs per day

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
20 is more preferred, but still, eggs are the most mogger food stop coping with shit plant foods full of anti nutrients, animal foid mogs giga hard, muh heart attack, nigga live 1 day as a lion rather 100 days as a ship you stupid fag

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member and 5 others
god damn you're broke
eggs have pufa

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
god damn you're broke
eggs have pufa
What you mean broke, niggers who cope with lentils and rice for protein are the broke ones, real kings eat 500g of red meat and 20 eggs daily

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, delusionalretard and 1 other person
What you mean broke, niggers who cope with lentils and rice for protein are the broke ones, real kings eat 500g of red meat and 20 eggs daily
pufa

@kjsbdfiusdf taught me that eggs have pufas and they arent good for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, delusionalretard and TsarTsar444
33 raw eggs is perfect in ideal scenario .. its basically free test cycle if you combine it with raw horsecock and raw testicles

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, Deleted member 11053 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, delusionalretard, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Depends on what the chicken or cow ate. If it was fed a lot of corn or soy etc it will be high PUFA
yes thats why you should go to some grandma village who has 10 chickens and get eggs from there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Depends on what the chicken or cow ate. If it was fed a lot of corn or soy etc it will be high PUFA
True, this is why the only solution is to starve to death by this point, every food has some con tbh, its over, im going to eat grass by this point fu k this shut

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member and 2 others
Eggs taste like dogshit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, mazzi and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Huge cope, tried low boiling them? Having the yolk being more watery
Boiled eggs with caviar is really nice, makes me feel very satiated.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, TsarTsar444 and Tony
Boiled eggs with caviar is really nice, makes me feel very satiated.
Im a poor fuck so i cope with lentils + rice daily fo4 protein but lentils are full of anti nutrients is so over :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member and delusionalretard
thank you doctor can you help me what to do about my awfully small penis

@kjsbdfiusdf taught me that eggs have pufas and they arent good for you
Should be eaten moderately, nice logical fallacy though. I personally eat 2-3 daily.

Such amount of eggs would make my farts very smelly.

I eat 8 eggs per day and about 5 more liquid egg whites

where do u get ur eggs from
Neighbors farm. Free walking and very healthy, the eggs are very colourful and it makes me feel happy afterwards.
They are fed insects and meat.

• Love it
Reactions: Tony and TsarTsar444
yes thats why you should go to some grandma village who has 10 chickens and get eggs from there
Imma get my own chickens

• Love it
Reactions: Tony and TsarTsar444
True, this is why the only solution is to starve to death by this point, every food has some con tbh, its over, im going to eat grass by this point fu k this shut
Grass is probably terrible for your health jfl.

• JFL
20 is more preferred, but still, eggs are the most mogger food stop coping with shit plant foods full of anti nutrients, animal foid mogs giga hard, muh heart attack, nigga live 1 day as a lion rather 100 days as a ship you stupid fag
Imagine spending money on 200 grams of protein per day + all other food and living in balkans at that

• Love it