Just lol if you don’t compare yourself to other men to know if you could kick his ass

Deleted member 14303

Deleted member 14303

Solstice
Lowest t trait not doing that tbh, “just focus on yourself bro” “omg you’re such an insecure incel for Wanting to beat up chad :soy:

fucking faggots, Just LOL if you don’t want to beat the shit out of any man that seems to be better than you, it’s not insecurity it’s literally natural instinct, like when a lion tries to beat the pride leader So he can be in charge and he gets to fuck all the lionesses, accepting that someone is better than you is accepting you are a low t faggot, if you can’t mog them genetically you mog them with status or money that’s literally what all the curries and chinks do

• +1
Reactions: litaz, chawaje, Deleted member 8244 and 2 others
I agree but cucks here would call it "cope"
I would beat the living shit out of every forum Chad here if I could.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and n0rthface
Lowest t trait not doing that tbh, “just focus on yourself bro” “omg you’re such an insecure incel for Wanting to beat up chad :soy:

fucking faggots, Just LOL if you don’t want to beat the shit out of any man that seems to be better than you, it’s not insecurity it’s literally natural instinct, like when a lion tries to beat the pride leader So he can be in charge and he gets to fuck all the lionesses, accepting that someone is better than you is accepting you are a low t faggot, if you can’t mog them genetically you mog them with status or money that’s literally what all the curries and chinks do
If im being honest I would kill all males (in minecraft) and breed all their female relatives but we live in a society

• +1
Reactions: litaz, CANI and Deleted member 14781