Just lol if you eat more then 500 calories per day

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
15mg meth, 5 eggs, 3 black coffees, 2 cigarettes, 100g liver, few grapes, thats all you need niggas :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking, emeraldglass, Deleted member 5815 and 13 others
15mg meth, 5 eggs, 3 black coffees, 2 cigarettes, 100g liver, few grapes, thats all you need niggas :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
25 grams of protein a day will make you look like a low T dying bug

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and TsarTsar444
too little, u arent even losing bodyfat at that point ur losing muscle. also need to lift weights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Pietrosiek, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Should eat more fruits than that. And maybe add in a potato every day and it's perfect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and FEIEAZY
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 13787
too little, u arent even losing bodyfat at that point ur losing muscle. also need to lift weights
Cope, i hit 50g+ protein :ogre:, ciggs lower the estrogen and meth cleans the mind, so keep coping for my hustle brother

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Cope, i hit 50g+ protein :ogre:, ciggs lower the estrogen and meth cleans the mind, so keep coping for my hustle brother
Meth is a vasoconstrictor it inhibits blood flow that means no muscle gains also can cause ED same with Cigs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and TsarTsar444
If you’re working out your muscles aren’t gona fully recover still
I don't work out, the meth makes me feel sexy af already, legit increases your psl by 2, im a 6.5psl chad now basically in my mind idc about y’all opinion :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Meth is a vasoconstrictor it inhibits blood flow that means no muscle gains also can cause ED same with Cigs
Based and monkpilled

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FEIEAZY
I don't work out, the meth makes me feel sexy af already, legit increases your psl by 2, im a 6.5psl chad now basically in my mind idc about y’all opinion :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
Good Night GIF

• Love it
Reactions: sytyl and TsarTsar444
Buglet diet
Need More raw protein
You really don't need that much protein. You need nutrient rich sources of sugars glucose and balanced amino acid profiles which means some organ meats and bone broth in addition to some steak/eggs/yogurt etc. Fruits, potatoes, organ meats and bone broth are easily the best foods to fuel your metabolism and keep energy levels high, inflammation low and for healthy endocrine function, as long as you don't overconsume iron.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
You really don't need that much protein. You need nutrient rich sources of sugars glucose and balanced amino acid profiles which means some organ meats and bone broth in addition to some steak/eggs/yogurt etc. Fruits, potatoes, organ meats and bone broth are easily the best foods to fuel your metabolism and keep energy levels high, inflammation low and for healthy endocrine function, as long as you don't overconsume iron.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and TsarTsar444
5000kcal per day. I reached 106kg yesterday.

I eat 150 G protein per day

• Woah
Reactions: micropenis29
Average diet in the western Balkans