Just lol, normie knows phenotype, Bengali pheno mogger

Deleted member 18032

Deleted member 18032

Master
He sent the pic of this dude from Kolkata who was a classmate of his to mock him (creepy pic with his arranged marriage wife that he posted on social media with zero sentience). I sent him a pic of @Zer0/∞ because they looked quite similar and asked "don't they look like brothers?". He was like "bhai, bongs ka yahi template hota hai" (bengalis seem to have this template only).

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 16369 and FailedNormieManlet
He sent the pic of this dude from Kolkata who was a classmate of his to mock him (creepy pic with his arranged marriage wife that he posted on social media with zero sentience). I sent him a pic of @Zer0/∞ because they looked quite similar and asked "don't they look like brothers?". He was like "bhai, bongs ka yahi template hota hai" (bengalis seem to have this template only).
NOT TRUE WTF!

NOT TRUE WTF!
I know its not, but it was still funny the way he said it. And yeah that guy in particular looked a lot like @Zer0/∞, I thought he sent me a pic of him at first look, both are bloatcel normies

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I know its not, but it was still funny the way he said it. And yeah that guy in particular looked a lot like @Zer0/∞, I thought he sent me a pic of him at first look, both are bloatcel normies
tbf @Zer0/∞ does look bengali, I showed a pic a him to my younger brother and he recognised him as bengali. It seems as though @Zer0/∞ has got more gook/chakma pheno though imo.

But phenos are wild with south asians, I get mistaken for tamil and siri lankan a lot, my younger brother is lightskinned, you would think he looks very north indian like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
tbf @Zer0/∞ does look bengali, I showed a pic a him to my younger brother and he recognised him as bengali. It seems as though @Zer0/∞ has got more gook/chakma pheno though imo.

But phenos are wild with south asians, I get mistaken for tamil and siri lankan a lot, my younger brother is lightskinned, you would think he looks very north indian like

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and FailedNormieManlet
I googled Bengali, this came up hmmm:feelshehe:

Attachments

• 4ED9B184-07B4-41CC-8916-A0B5D5AF83EC.jpeg
    4ED9B184-07B4-41CC-8916-A0B5D5AF83EC.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back