just lol @ the way ugly men are treated

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
was downtown in my city (pop 2.8 mil for reference, fuck u fbicels) for a few beers to kill time. dude takes a few straws to clean his teeth. bartender sees, comes by and scolds the jew-fro-ed nig mix. felt bad for him besides the full hair. might as well add to his life death sentence being about 5'5" and a subhuman.

i hate women. take away their rights.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
Sad shit man.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
dont understand how normies find pleasure in stepping on incels

In 6th grade I walked pass a group of girls and some black Muslim foid said "Eeww":feelswah:

my turbo recessed jaw coworker is the nicest guy. would be a slayer with jaw surgery tbh but im too high inhib to tell him. he walks with his head down. such a shiit world

I hate most women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
was downtown in my city (pop 2.8 mil for reference, fuck u fbicels) for a few beers to kill time. dude takes a few straws to clean his teeth. bartender sees, comes by and scolds the jew-fro-ed nig mix. felt bad for him besides the full hair. might as well add to his life death sentence being about 5'5" and a subhuman.

i hate women. take away their rights.

Gotta be Chicago. Every other city is either too low or too high.

It's Killing Season where you are. I don't live in Chicago, but I think I live in a pretty wild 'hood. So good luck to you, don't die.