Just lol

shieldzz

shieldzz

I saw @sub5c3l once in a McDonald's and he was acting strange. Whenever someone came in, he'd go behind them. It was like he never wanted to go first. When all the people bought their lunches it was his turn since no one was left. He looked at me and said "I'd rather save my money for tomorrow" and he bhopped out through the window. Strange guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, lemonnz, jinnu and 1 other person
I don't like goyslop so I left

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
McDonald's is my favorite

its honestly brutal how this subhuman is simultaneously the most unfunny user here whilst acting like a bitter cunt to every user acting pretentious as fuck and to put the cherry on top is a fat tubby boy with a goofy face

never try to be funny again nigga

its honestly brutal how this subhuman is simultaneously the most unfunny user here whilst acting like a bitter cunt to every user acting pretentious as fuck and to put the cherry on top is a fat tubby boy with a goofy face

never try to be funny again nigga
Stop replying to my threads you fucker

Stop replying to my threads you fucker
i CaN bUy YoUr FaMiLy YoUre AlL PeaSaNtS :feelsuhh::soy:

i noticed nigga also comments on any posts thats related to talking about how bottom barrel people are here saying "stfu faggot ur a subhuman" which is ironic cause you do the same ass thing

nigga feels targeted by any post criticizing incels on here, insecure ass unfunny ass nigga with -1k rep

i CaN bUy YoUr FaMiLy YoUre AlL PeaSaNtS :feelsuhh::soy:

i noticed nigga also comments on any posts thats related to talking about how bottom barrel people are here saying "stfu faggot ur a subhuman" which is ironic cause you do the same ass thing

nigga feels targeted by any post criticizing incels on here, insecure ass unfunny ass nigga with -1k rep
i kill ur familly