But i don't think he is lying

>assuming you have bones underneath that fat

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4430, Hades and 6 others
I saw that thread.
I hope i can beabs ripped by
Damn he probably gets hella IOIs

JFL notice how the incels at 4chan are still hating
Actually the /fit/ is full of redpillers calling everyone an incel if they dare to mention something blackpilled. 90% of them fuck some 2/10 drunk slampig once every few months and then they act as alphas calling everyone who disagrees with them betas.

• +1
Reactions: Incognegro, Enlil and anti caking agents
Losing bodyfat will increase my PSL by like 1 point, ded srs.

Yea bloat destroys facial aesthetics. But I want to get bigger to fill out my frame so I have no choice for now atleast.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Raton
I went from 3psl to 8psl after losing bf

• +1
Reactions: Raton
Getting below 17% body fat is very difficult. You feel hungry the whole day once you get below that level.

• +1
Reactions: Raton
Looks are everything :blackpill:
True. Its easy to get down to 16-18 but getting really below 16 or 17 is pretty difficult, unless you can handle hunger pretty well.

>assuming you have bones underneath that fat
even if you have, it won't change the fact that you have below average nose tip, it's over.
Hate it

even if you have, it won't change the fact that you have below average nose tip, it's over.
Hate it
I had a professor who was really low on bf, talking about single digit here. You could see every tendon on his forearm when he was writing on the board. His face looked terrible. He had hollow undereyes and no jaw definition or hollow cheeks because he was lacking bones.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Bechadish
Very true. If you are over 12% bodyfat you dont even know your base for looksmaxxing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
Very true. If you are over 12% bodyfat you dont even know your base for looksmaxxing tbh.
here we go, to leanmaxx fast tbh you just need to have time to rot by doing 1 month of water fast
I had a professor who was really low on bf, talking about single digit here. You could see every tendon on his forearm when he was writing on the board. His face looked terrible. He had hollow undereyes and no jaw definition or hollow cheeks because he was lacking bones.
low T is a curse.

here we go, to leanmaxx fast tbh you just need to have time to rot by doing 1 month of water fast

low T is a curse.
If you leanmaxx too quick you're going to relapse. Drop 2 pounds a week max.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
If you leanmaxx too quick you're going to relapse. Drop 2 pounds a week max.
it's too tempting... I've already lost 10kg in few days.
But you'r right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
You need a bunch of bones to looks this good after losing BF too, but yeah, improved alot and looks 7 PSL in feb/2020 pics.

S

Srs? I saw a guy with very average bones and like 10% bf and his bones looked prominent and good

i can tell im recessed at 24% its over