Just lost my cat

Baeseth

Baeseth

Mistral
Joined
Jun 5, 2025
Posts
2,101
Reputation
3,365
Might be time to go ER i have nothing to lose anymore

IMG 6261
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanCelll, -joe, NoidFiggerJew67 and 1 other person
R.I.P hope ur doing alright
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe
Im sorry this happened. I cant imagine the pain id feel for when my cat dies. She means everything to me and id protect her with my life. I hope your cat is in peace brother.
 
Like to death or missing?
 
r.ip ur cat

my only pet so far was like 5 goldfish when i was a lil kid but i loved them so much and i cried a whole night when they died

can't imagine how u feel hope u doing alright
 

Similar threads

Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
4
Views
49
truedexy
truedexy
_MVP_
Replies
7
Views
22
_MVP_
_MVP_
simematic
Replies
10
Views
37
simematic
simematic
Surfsup
Replies
2
Views
32
Surfsup
Surfsup
tenacity.
Replies
4
Views
51
Aquariul
Aquariul

Users who are viewing this thread

  • rsj
  • favela
Back
Top