Just lost my truecel status

stacylover

stacylover

Its over
Joined
Aug 13, 2025
Posts
949
Reputation
1,514
I lost my truecel status and im geniuenly not happy about it basically I lost one h of my khhv and am not truecel anymore and now I have to larp truecel even tho loosing all letters is/was my goal im still mad but oh goys it was so good feeling physical touch from a woman for the first time in my life
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares, kbj, Erdafritnib and 1 other person
i guess bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy, Erdafritnib, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
which one did you lose
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, kbj and stacylover
Hug and holding hands I forgot to mention that
TWO LETTERS????????????????????? FAKECEL ALERT
Alarm Siren GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Erdafritnib
Mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and stacylover
IMG 0064

Contradictions on contradiction
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I lost my truecel status and im geniuenly not happy about it basically I lost one h of my khhv and am not truecel anymore and now I have to larp truecel even tho loosing all letters is/was my goal im still mad but oh goys it was so good feeling physical touch from a woman for the first time in my life
mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: stacylover
Being truecel means you’re ugly and will never get sex or that’s what you think because of your looks, hugging and or holding hands does not get rid of truecel status because it’s not sex and are you really a trucel or nd or have never tried talking to a woman?
 

Similar threads

Baeseth
Replies
9
Views
50
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
registerfasterusing
Replies
10
Views
220
ANON
ANON
2BeamsofLight
Replies
3
Views
60
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
_MVP_
Replies
7
Views
32
_MVP_
_MVP_
ProjectWeaponX
Replies
7
Views
39
ProjectWeaponX
ProjectWeaponX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top