JUST LOST V-CARD IM NOT INCEL ANYMORE LETS GO

grantmy999

grantmy999

Iron
Just did the deed for the first time 🤯

Looksmaxxing probably helped a tiny bit, I wear 1" lift insoles and pin hgh for heightmaxxing. Also skincare shit, leanmaxx, gymmaxx, and other hygine stuff.

But I would argue that looksmaxxing was not the reason I pulled.
The ONE thing that ACTUALLY got me laid was TALKING TO GIRLS.

Fucking crazy right?

You just need to just grab your balls and spit some game to some Stacy's. It's all a numbers game bro.

I've talked to about 50 girls since moving in to college and got in bed with one after a week of hard work & determination.

I hope this success story shows my fellow greycels that it's not over, just get out there and talk.

All you gotta do is act like you give a fuck about anything she's saying. Let her yak about herself and ask her questions about the stuff she says. (More difficult than it sounds)

Also stop jerking off that helps a lot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NateJacobs, Kasanova, Jamaldickjavontus and 8 others
Post face picture

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
ty for this i am going to stick a syringe in my eye now to achieve hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: truthpilled

Looksmaxxing probably helped a tiny bit, I wear 1" lift insoles and pin hgh for heightmaxxing. Also skincare shit, leanmaxx, gymmaxx, and other hygine stuff.

Fucking crazy right?

You just need to just grab your balls and spit some game to some Stacy's. It's all a numbers game bro.

I've talked to about 50 girls since moving in to college and got in bed with one after a week of hard work & determination.

I hope this success story shows my fellow greycels that it's not over, just get out there and talk.

All you gotta do is act like you give a fuck about anything she's saying. Let her yak about herself and ask her questions about the stuff she says. (More difficult than it sounds)

Facts, maxing your facial attractiveness means nothing if you dont make the step of talking to her

• +1
Reactions: GRIID and bruhmaxxing

Fucking crazy right?

how tall are you?

Ahhh yes another day, another larp

• +1
Reactions: seanv, ROTTING, chadcelmax and 1 other person
Looksmaxing isn’t for “getting girls”. Water.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 30325 and 1 other person
graycel tales from tiktok

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Ausbloke
Sub HTN can talk to 1000 girls and all results will be the same rejection.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, lvl5subhuman, JohnDoe and 2 others
Me after I'll lose my virginity to a ltb at age 35 (she was white)

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Kasanova, Economical and 4 others

Fucking crazy right?

Post selfie, guarantee you are at least a MTN.

Just have confidence bro hahahahahahahaha :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
ohhhhh, what an achievement

Modelling contracts or death

Official Cock Rating Guidelines

Are you wondering what a quality cock is? Sick of everyone only rating cocks by length? Need assistance rating a homie’s cock, or your own? We have you covered with this simple step-by-step guide!

Rules:​

• Each section is ranked out of 10. Bonus points & negative scores are possible for some categories. Be honest and auto subtract six points if rating your own cock. Round up or down to the nearest quarter inch or half cm in applicable measurements. We will know if you lie.
  • Ethics: Cock rating is a stressful process. Always give your homie and the measured cock encouragement while evaluating. Just don’t be gay. (Unless it’s June).
  • Always start with “Great Cock, Bro”, regardless of if it’s a handsome hog or a tic-tac. The Homie Handbook states this is required. Consequences may apply.

Official Cock Rating:​

• Length
    • Use a regulation imperial ruler to measure from base to tip. If a ruler is not available in inches, do the math nerd.
    • For every inch, add one point.
    • Bonus points if length exceeds ten inches.
  • Girth
    • Wrap a metric tape-ruler around the cock until the ends meet.
    • For every 2 cm, add one point.
    • Bonus points are possible if girth exceeds 20 cm.
  • Angle/Curvature
    • Use a protractor to measure any angular variation from base. Measure vertically & horizontally.
    • Score begins at ten points. Add vertical & horizontal angles, then subtract one point from the sum for every 10° of curvature.
    • If cock is bent so angles exceed 100*°*, points will be negative
  • Hair Length
    • Use a metric ruler to measure length of a random hair at the cockbase, not near balls.
    • Begin with ten points, Subtract one point for every 2mm of hair.
    • Points can be negative if hair exceeds 20mm. If it’s a full bush, do not hesitate to be harsh.
      End of regulation
  • The Future of Cock Rating

There are many amazing cock features without regulation measurements at this time. Researchers are working around the clock to make them official, but for now these are compiled into an optional but recommended bonus section..* We appreciate your feedback. As there is no point system yet, add six points for completing this section:

• Balls: Scrotum Aesthetic, weight of balls, overall quality.
  • Veins: health and appearance.
  • Friction: How smooth or rough is the cock skin? Scaled from Frank Ocean’s voice to industrial grade sandpaper.
  • Cut or Uncut?
  • Taste test: ATTENTION BUDDY REQUIRED! Both parties must have socks on and say “no homo” before cocksucking! Or it’s gay. Taste test includes both the cock itself and resulting load.
  • Other: Any unique features or tricks. Subjective but necessary.

Evaluation​

After finishing the cock review, it’s maths time! The tallied score is multiplied by the Cock Constant (1.69) then subtract 8, multiply by 0.85, and add 3 to calculate the adjusted measured score.
Now is finally time for the cock rating! Refer to the table below which includes: adjusted measured score, overall rating out of ten, and official verdict.

Tallied Score​
Rating (__/10)​
Verdict​
> 50​
10​
God tier Cock​
45-50​
9​
Excellent Cock​
40-45​
8​
Epic Cock​
35-40​
7​
Great Cock​
30-35​
6​
Nice Cock​
25-30​
5​
Decent Cock​
20-25​
4​
Meh Cock​
15-20​
3​
Weak Cock​
10-15​
2​
Undesirable Cock​
5-10​
1​
Micro Cock​
< 5​
0​
Enlarged Clit​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya, Arditi and Ausbloke
Truth.

If 1% of women, are okay about wanting to be with you sexually and are available. Than you, need to hit 100 women, for stuff to happens. There's no way around it.

Well there is a way around it. But that's not easy or at all possible. Aka, be very good looking with good social media presence and women probably hit you up, or do tinder as a chad, or be famous, etc..

Congrats on getting you sloppy seconds. The “stacy” (LTB in real life) that you fucked has probably fucked 50 guys before you and as she had no one on the roster that night and was getting bored she decided to let you hit. Probably had some crusty cum leftovers in her pussy by chad from the night before as you were fucking her

Me after I'll lose my virginity to a ltb at age 35 (she was white)

Lol. Don't be to picky about the first one, after a certain age.

• +1
Reactions: grantmy999
Congrats on getting you sloppy seconds. The “stacy” (LTB in real life) that you fucked has probably fucked 50 guys before you and as she had no one on the roster that night and was getting bored she decided to let you hit. Probably had some crusty cum leftovers in her pussy by chad from the night before as you were fucking her
Saltymaxxing

Tales from the basement

What was it like?

Official Cock Rating Guidelines

Are you wondering what a quality cock is? Sick of everyone only rating cocks by length? Need assistance rating a homie’s cock, or your own? We have you covered with this simple step-by-step guide!

Rules:​

• Each section is ranked out of 10. Bonus points & negative scores are possible for some categories. Be honest and auto subtract six points if rating your own cock. Round up or down to the nearest quarter inch or half cm in applicable measurements. We will know if you lie.
  • Ethics: Cock rating is a stressful process. Always give your homie and the measured cock encouragement while evaluating. Just don’t be gay. (Unless it’s June).
  • Always start with “Great Cock, Bro”, regardless of if it’s a handsome hog or a tic-tac. The Homie Handbook states this is required. Consequences may apply.

Official Cock Rating:​

• Length
    • Use a regulation imperial ruler to measure from base to tip. If a ruler is not available in inches, do the math nerd.
    • For every inch, add one point.
    • Bonus points if length exceeds ten inches.
  • Girth
    • Wrap a metric tape-ruler around the cock until the ends meet.
    • For every 2 cm, add one point.
    • Bonus points are possible if girth exceeds 20 cm.
  • Angle/Curvature
    • Use a protractor to measure any angular variation from base. Measure vertically & horizontally.
    • Score begins at ten points. Add vertical & horizontal angles, then subtract one point from the sum for every 10° of curvature.
    • If cock is bent so angles exceed 100*°*, points will be negative
  • Hair Length
    • Use a metric ruler to measure length of a random hair at the cockbase, not near balls.
    • Begin with ten points, Subtract one point for every 2mm of hair.
    • Points can be negative if hair exceeds 20mm. If it’s a full bush, do not hesitate to be harsh.
      End of regulation
  • The Future of Cock Rating

There are many amazing cock features without regulation measurements at this time. Researchers are working around the clock to make them official, but for now these are compiled into an optional but recommended bonus section..* We appreciate your feedback. As there is no point system yet, add six points for completing this section:

• Balls: Scrotum Aesthetic, weight of balls, overall quality.
  • Veins: health and appearance.
  • Friction: How smooth or rough is the cock skin? Scaled from Frank Ocean’s voice to industrial grade sandpaper.
  • Cut or Uncut?
  • Taste test: ATTENTION BUDDY REQUIRED! Both parties must have socks on and say “no homo” before cocksucking! Or it’s gay. Taste test includes both the cock itself and resulting load.
  • Other: Any unique features or tricks. Subjective but necessary.

Evaluation​

After finishing the cock review, it’s maths time! The tallied score is multiplied by the Cock Constant (1.69) then subtract 8, multiply by 0.85, and add 3 to calculate the adjusted measured score.
Now is finally time for the cock rating! Refer to the table below which includes: adjusted measured score, overall rating out of ten, and official verdict.

Tallied Score​
Rating (__/10)​
Verdict​
> 50​
10​
God tier Cock​
45-50​
9​
Excellent Cock​
40-45​
8​
Epic Cock​
35-40​
7​
Great Cock​
30-35​
6​
Nice Cock​
25-30​
5​
Decent Cock​
20-25​
4​
Meh Cock​
15-20​
3​
Weak Cock​
10-15​
2​
Undesirable Cock​
5-10​
1​
Micro Cock​
< 5​
0​
Enlarged Clit​
Enlarged Clit is it over?

Horny white ltn’s don’t count as a body

Didn’t ask
Deutschland 83 Running GIF by SundanceTV

Fucking crazy right?

I realized the girl I was talking too was treating me as an oofy doofy… I felt disgusted when she said ‘my old online bfs were hot’ blonde and blue eyed niggas. Beung an emotional tampon sucks

Fucking crazy right?

i lost my virginity like 2 months ago. its not a big deal tbh once u have it the first time, its easier from there