Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
$100/ a week budget

(All foods from Costco)

-$60- Ground Beef
-$10- Eggs
-$10- Butter
-$20- Steak (Cut 10-14 slices from a roll and eat one steak a week divide by 10-14 weeks, for example $140 for 12lbs of ribeye roll, $140 divide by 12 weeks)

And thats the cheap carnivore diet budget, i know its only steak once a week but better than nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, aspiringexcel, |Daddy_Zygos| and 6 others
@TheLookInYourEyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels and StarvedEpi
@Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
100€ Iz outrageous, 400€ only for food a month?? different currency crazy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel and StarvedEpi
How r u gonna cook the ground beef so that it's appetizing?

how many calories is that a week?

Im AUD (Australian Dollar), but this is just a cheap overall carnivore diet. If your financially strong enough to spend $200/ week (AUD) absolutely go for it, but for poorcels, this is ideal budget.

• +1
Calories don’t matter, it does not exist, eat until near satiation or at satiation.
If u dont eat enough calories u will eventually die jfl

The purpose of eating is literally to get enough energy for ur cells

Im AUD (Australian Dollar), but this is just a cheap overall carnivore diet. If your financially strong enough to spend $200/ week (AUD) absolutely go for it, but for poorcels, this is ideal budget.
I can probably spend less, a week, eating ground beef, chicken breast, chicken, meat etc, it's a good budget for your country

just saying in Italy stuff is prolly cheaper

Eat until satiation, the body tells you to stop eating when satiated meaning you have enough energy.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
I can probably spend less, a week, eating ground beef, chicken breast, chicken, meat etc, it's a good budget for your country

just saying in Italy stuff is prolly cheaper
Chicken is disgusting, no fat but it still counts as the carnivore diet.

• +1
  • +1
$100/ a week budget

(All foods from Costco)

-$60- Ground Beef
-$10- Eggs
-$10- Butter
-$20- Steak (Cut 10-14 slices from a roll and eat one steak a week divide by 10-14 weeks, for example $140 for 12lbs of ribeye roll, $140 divide by 12 weeks)

And thats the cheap carnivore diet budget, i know its only steak once a week but better than nothing.
I started carnivore a couple days ago but I've only been living off of steak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Never Get Up and PeakIncels
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and PeakIncels
I started carnivore a couple days ago but I've only been living off of steak
Depending on the steak, costs will vary from cheaper cuts to more expensive cuts. Also you can live off steaks if they are $5 for example like from Aldi, which is not a bad way to live off a budget too.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang

Do you have no access to cheaper steak? just curious

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular
Do you have no access to cheaper steak? just curious
There probably is, but its more cheaper to buy it in bulk and cut it your own size p, i just like it due to customisation sure the $4-6 difference per lb doesn’t make a big difference but your own customisation of cutting the steaks will suit your needs.

It’s funny how you believe humans are omnivores yet in every carnivore post, I see you are the first one on average.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

False. Calories can not be consumed. They are photons of light expended from consuming the food itself.

False. Calories can not be consumed. They are photons of light expended from consuming the food itself.
Black IQ mental gymnastics,

Calories = Joules = The grams of the food you eat = energy your body needs

Like same thing

How does the steak look

Depending on the steak, costs will vary from cheaper cuts to more expensive cuts. Also you can live off steaks if they are $5 for example like from Aldi, which is not a bad way to live off a budget too.
I get it from my local butchers, £12 for two 300g sirloins

It’s funny how you believe humans are omnivores yet in every carnivore post, I see you are the first one on average.
maybe I'm pranking you, maybe I believe carnivore is right maybe not, I'll leave you the doubt

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Black IQ mental gymnastics,

Calories = Joules = The grams of the food you eat = energy your body needs

Like same thing
It’s not the same thing. Calories = heat energy. Food = chemical energy. I advise you to read over the calories section in my thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
It’s not the same thing. Calories = heat energy. Food = chemical energy. I advise you to read over the calories section in my thread.

Low iq

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
It is a man made concept
Then why are you using man-made words on a man-made invention to talk man-made shittalk to a man-made persona of a man about a man-made diet

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin