Just made a video using rear camera, God I look awful, depressing af

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
I saw a post on .is saying that you don't know how bad you truly look until you take a photo or video with your REAR camera. I am far more to used to using the front/selfie camera. So I made a motion video with the rear camera and here is the result. What really got me is how bad my facial asymmetry looks.

Attachments

• 20181030_130250.mp4
    8.6 MB · Views: 164
Not that bad at all

Dom af.

Run game of thrones game with your hairline.

You mog me to oblivion

Rear camera is more accurate from at least 2-3m but if you use it from a distance of less than that you'll end up looking worse.
Also, is that a bottle of urine at the start?

- Get a rhinoplasty
- Get a hair transplant (will probably need 2 sessions, if not 3)
- Get on dutasteride, minoxidil, and ketoconazole shampoo to keep the rest of your hair. Spironolactone if you're brave and crazy like me.

I saw a post on .is saying that you don't know how bad you truly look until you take a photo or video with your REAR camera. I am far more to used to using the front/selfie camera. So I made a motion video with the rear camera and here is the result. What really got me is how bad my facial asymmetry looks.

I don't see asymmetry or symmetry related flaw except for that dorsal hump on the nose.

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Rear camera is more accurate from at least 2-3m but if you use it from a distance of less than that you'll end up looking worse.
Also, is that a bottle of urine at the start?

No it's....erm....(trying to think of a drink that's the same colour)...barley water ? Lucozade ? Ok I give up.

- Get a rhinoplasty
- Get a hair transplant (will probably need 2 sessions, if not 3)
- Get on dutasteride, minoxidil, and ketoconazole shampoo to keep the rest of your hair. Spironolactone if you're brave and crazy like me.

Am considering either a wig or some sort of affordable hair system.
I don't see asymmetry or symmetry related flaw except for that dorsal hump on the nose.

It's the left side of my face thicker than the other and my mouth/jaw sloping to one side. My nose has been like that for nearly 20 years.

Last edited:
No it's....erm....(trying to think of a drink that's the same colour)...barley water ? Lucozade ? Ok I give up.
I'll PayPal you a tenner if you down it.

• +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth
youre giving off low energy/insecure vibes
lose some weight and try to work on your body language
also, grow a proper beard instead of a goatee to hide the puffy/fat jaw area

What age did you go bald ?

You actually look good bald, not even lying. Good call growing a beard.

You actually look good bald, not even lying. Good call growing a beard.
I can't grow a proper beard unfortunately. I feel the goatee looks better.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Damn i actually look even better on rear than on some random selfies. Hopefuel