Just made an appointment for autism diagnosis

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Time to get some of the taxpayer's money oi oi! Big up the NHS. £620 a month + I can get UC and get up to about 1k a month, then I will put this into stocks and crypto and become a millionaire without ever having worked a day in my life. :blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 15302, Crusile and 7 others
How's your teeth, bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Time to get some of the taxpayer's money oi oi! Big up the NHS. £620 a month + I can get UC and get up to about 1k a month, then I will put this into stocks and crypto and become a millionaire without ever having worked a day in my life. :blackpill:
Follow my stock market guide, live with parents and GEOmaxx with the dividends. :feelshah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18879
jfl in germanistan you gotta wait years for such a diagnosis.
I am still waiting.

• JFL
@Zer0/∞ life stories

• JFL
Lmk how this goes for you.

Might do this if university doesn't pan out for me.

But note that, I heard getting PIP with just autism is kinda hard.

• +1
Lmk how this goes for you.

Might do this if university doesn't pan out for me.

But note that, I heard getting PIP with just autism is kinda hard.
Doubt it. I'll get my mummy to say that I need prompting to take nutrition, shower and need reminding to take medication + psychological distress when interacting with foreign people or going to new places = enhanced daily living component + basic mobility = £550-620 a month. you can also work full time with PIP which is bizarre and theres no moderation or appointments to go to except the initial evaluation.

Bro please help me do this aswell, I'm Pakistani in uk so naturally it's like 20x easier for me to pull benefits scams. Have you done the vertigo scam for disability benefits?

• JFL
Doubt it. I'll get my mummy to say that I need prompting to take nutrition, shower and need reminding to take medication + psychological distress when interacting with foreign people or going to new places = enhanced daily living component + basic mobility = £550-620 a month. you can also work full time with PIP which is bizarre and theres no moderation or appointments to go to except the initial evaluation.
The only issue with getting mental health issues slapped on your record is that it bars you from certain careers. So if you ever decide you want to do something with your life later down the line, it will be over for you in cetain fields

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133 and Deleted member 18879
Bro please help me do this aswell, I'm Pakistani in uk so naturally it's like 20x easier for me to pull benefits scams. Have you done the vertigo scam for disability benefits?
What's this vertigo shit? Heard it a lot

What's this vertigo shit? Heard it a lot
Basically they can't prove you don't have vertigo so you can act like you got it to get some of that disability bread. Vertigo is basically headaches and shit

Basically they can't prove you don't have vertigo so you can act like you got it to get some of that disability bread. Vertigo is basically headaches and shit
There is reddits and forums dedicated to applying for PIP and I've seen many threads of people struggling to get it. Apparently, DWP are really trying to minimize the amount of free money they give out. And if you somehow manage to get it, they will annually check ins with you to see if you are still eligble for it

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
There is reddits and forums dedicated to applying for PIP and I've seen many threads of people struggling to get it. Apparently, DWP are really trying to minimize the amount of free money they give out. And if you somehow manage to get it, they will annually check ins with you to see if you are still eligble for it
They live alone. It's practically impossible to get PIP if you live alone. You need either a partner or parent/social worker to do it for you otherwise you'll need to be crippled in some way physically.

This is the criteria

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and ....
Ik my dad who is a bum did it as he used his god given Pakistani powers to cheat the system and get around 1.5k a month with lots of benefits plus worked tax free so he could claim job seekers allowance. But I was just joking about claiming benefits as I wanna try be better then him tbh. I think it is possible if you work hard tbh
And it's easier for ethics

They live alone. It's practically impossible to get PIP if you live alone. You need either a partner or parent/social worker to do it for you otherwise you'll need to be crippled in some way physically.

This is the criteria
jfl how does autism prevent you from washing bruh

• JFL
Ik my dad who is a bum did it as he used his god given Pakistani powers to cheat the system and get around 1.5k a month with lots of benefits plus worked tax free so he could claim job seekers allowance. But I was just joking about claiming benefits as I wanna try be better then him tbh. I think it is possible if you work hard tbh
How old are you atm?

jfl how does autism prevent you from washing bruh

View attachment 1833561
You don't need to score points in every section, 8 is for basic, 12 is enhanced daily living, and it's 4 for basic mobility and 8 for enhanced. So you can get basic daily living just by saying that talking to strangers makes you distressed.

How old are you atm?
Right now I'm 18.5 but when I was with dad I was 15 so it was prime age for child benefits as he was single dad with me so could claim a lot

What did he do exactly? And can you still do it if you have a full time job?

Just finished 6th form so gonna go uni
if you are willing to studycel like a pajeet or ricecel for a few years, then you should apply/reapply to Oxbridge. An Oxbridge degree just makes life easy mode. I had a Cambridge offer but got rejected the other day, unfortunately. I am gonna reapply, whilst doing 1st year at a slightly lower ranked uni.

Oxbridge are making it veteran mode for their typical applicant to get in (white, posh, private schooled educated, etc.)
But it seems like you're similar to me. Ethnic, low income background, probably state school educated? If you meet all these criteria, you are basically guaranteed an oxbridge offer.

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
What did he do exactly? And can you still do it if you have a full time job?
You can do some of this with a job but I don't think you have a child so you can't do most.
He had universal credit + job seekers allowance + single parent benefits + £20 a week child benefits + some pension fund from ex wife who died + living in council housing and got it easy cause I was the dependant. I don't think you can really do this unless u got kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
if you are willing to studycel like a pajeet or ricecel for a few years, then you should apply/reapply to Oxbridge. An Oxbridge degree just makes life easy mode. I had a Cambridge offer but got rejected the other day, unfortunately. I am gonna reapply, whilst doing 1st year at a slightly lower ranked uni.

Oxbridge are making it veteran mode for their typical applicant to get in (white, posh, private schooled educated, etc.)
But it seems like you're similar to me. Ethnic, low income background, probably state school educated? If you meet all these criteria, you are basically guaranteed an oxbridge offer.
I have another job in mind that's a Childhood dream I am a good student but the job I want to do for the rest of my life doesn't even need a degree. But it's great advice none the less. I might actually try your advice and get the oxbridge degree but it won't really affect my future career

• JFL
Reactions: ....
I have another job in mind that's a Childhood dream I am a good student but the job I want to do for the rest of my life doesn't even need a degree. But it's great advice none the less. I might actually try your advice and get the oxbridge degree but it won't really affect my future career
Does it pay good money?

i have it too, trying to get help rn

Does it pay good money?
Pay is decent but I'm more on less it for the job itself, pay is like £50000ish so not too bad

In the USA they can use a diagnosis against you in court. Only severe autism gets you neetbucks and usually you gotta live in a group home so not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
In the USA they can use a diagnosis against you in court. Only severe autism gets you neetbucks and usually you gotta live in a group home so not worth it
Not in the UK + There is a youtuber by the name of 'Grotesque Subhuman' who gets 2k a year on SSI for autism, despite living alone which I find odd.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
they might ask where that income has gone

• +1
they might ask where that income has gone
True, luckily PIP isn't moderated but Universal Credit is. I will just cope with PIP if that's the case.

Not in the UK + There is a youtuber by the name of 'Grotesque Subhuman' who gets 2k a year on SSI for autism, despite living alone which I find odd.

YouTube terminated Grotesque Subhuman. Fuck YouTube.

I can already get that without any diagnosis lol, brutal you have to be autistic to get $600 a month

You will not get rich with crypto.

And autismo doesn’t qualify for neetbux.