Just make Top 10 channels on Youtube?

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Most of those channels just copy data from one another :ogre: You don't have to show your face, can make multiple videos per week since they're quite easy to make, and lots of people still watch them out of curiostiy.

I'm truly thinking of starting a channel of that sort, copying data from Top 10 channels of the anglosphere and posting videos on portuguese or spanish. :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905, ChristianChad, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
cool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What make you think people are not already doing it?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Growth Plate, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
nah but i dont understand how people over the age of 12 are still watching youtubers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Hipcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905, .🇹🇩., Growth Plate and 2 others
Too much supply
Less demand
Won't work

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

Like, it would take me less than a hour to make a video of that sort :ogre: would just have to get the images of all those niggas, dump them to canva.com and select the animation function there

literally ogre for people who watch these videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
Too much supply
Less demand
Won't work
you're not talking about bananas it's just who hijacks the algorithm and gets to the front page

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Just post videos to a language with not that many top 10 channels theory? :ogre:
Yeah but it won't work, trust me. I know what would work. I literally got a channel posting videos where there's super less supply and SUPER HIGH DEMAND but I'm too lazy to make videos, I literally do 100k views under 24 hours at how much demand there is

Most of those channels just copy data from one another :ogre: You don't have to show your face, can make multiple videos per week since they're quite easy to make, and lots of people still watch them out of curiostiy.

I'm truly thinking of starting a channel of that sort, copying data from Top 10 channels of the anglosphere and posting videos on portuguese or spanish. :bigbrain:
this business model will always work

you're not talking about bananas it's just who hijacks the algorithm and gets to the front page
Sure but I've got a YouTube channel and I know how that bullshit works

Yeah but it won't work, trust me. I know what would work. I literally got a channel posting videos where there's super less supply and SUPER HIGH DEMAND but I'm too lazy to make videos, I literally do 100k views under 24 hours at how much demand there is
Which topic is that?

Well, focusing on a niche with high demand and few supply is just another way to path your way on Youtube :ogre:

There are a shit-ton of Curiosity/Top 10 channels on Youtube, but there is also a high-demand for those types of contents, so generally if you post more videos per week than the other channels of that sort you might end up getting a good amount of views and shit... it's like Tik Tok, just post 2 Top10 videos per day theory.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
i stopped watching ythis shit when i still had an ipad at age 9

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Bvnny.

Like, it would take me less than a hour to make a video of that sort :ogre: would just have to get the images of all those niggas, dump them to canva.com and select the animation function there

Loled at Muhammad being the most influental person of all time :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Why do you retards not understand this

Majority of these shitpost YouTube channels aren’t even fucking monetised meaning they don’t get shit from YouTube

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and incel194012940
Why do you retards not understand this

Majority of these shitpost YouTube channels aren’t even fucking monetised meaning they don’t get shit from YouTube
if they were i'd be rich from uploading family guy clips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128