Madara Uchiha maxxing

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSF7h8buy/

IMG 4279

She’s such a schizo 😍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, st.hamudi but 6‘5, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
@Iasacrko you said you hated nice girls maybe this is more ur type

shes just mad she gets mogged by blondes, that’s not being mean.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
no one should be hateful spread positivity.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, yen, falcon1 and 2 others
Just you gangy

Just me or is it hot when a girl is mean to other girls​

😍
You would find it also hot if a girl like this was mean to your white boy ass?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah and yeeyeeslayer
shes just mad she gets mogged by blondes, that’s not being mean.
meh Not necessarily

She’s pretty/ a fogger in her own right

I can see a lot of guys preferring her over blondes

I agree with her comment about blondes actually, they are basic as fuck. The girl op posted is exotic and gl

• +1
I find girl who gossip hot. Idk why I’ve been told I’m weird for that

• +1
Reactions: Jagger and yeeyeeslayer
I find girl who gossip hot. Idk why I’ve been told I’m weird for that
yeah until she's gossipping about your small dick to her girlfriends

then it's not so hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, Accelerator and murdah
Man behind that acc btw

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jagger and distance decay
Just u niger.
You would find it also hot if a girl like this was mean to your white boy ass?
View attachment 2873378
I wanna be humiliated by this woman. I want her to make me feel like shit. I want to be put in my place and reminded I’m nothing and insignificant to a goddess like this. Oh my fucking god it’s time to bust niger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, yeeyeeslayer and murdah
WHAT THE ACTUAL CRAP IS WRONG WITH U?

I would fuck her.

I'm also a blonde women hater. Send her my way.

Kill blondes. Behead blondes. Roundhouse kick a blonde into the concrete. Slam dunk a blonde baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blondes. Defecate in a blonde girls food. Launch blondes into the sun. Stir fry blondes in a wok. Toss blondes into active volcanoes. Urinate into a blondes gas tank. Judo throw blondes into a wood chipper. Twist blondes heads off. Report blondes to the IRS. Karate chop blondes in half. Curb stomp pregnant blondes. Trap blondes in quicksand. Crush blondes in the trash compactor. Liquefy blondes in a vat of acid. Eat blondes. Dissect blondes. Exterminate blondes in the gas chamber. Stomp white blonde skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate blondes in the oven. Lobotomize blondes. Mandatory abortions for blondes. Grind blonde fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown blondes in fried chicken grease. Vaporize blondes with a ray gun. Kick old blondes down the stairs. Feed blondes to alligators. Slice blondes with a katana.

Just u niger.

I wanna be humiliated by this woman. I want her to make me feel like shit. I want to be put in my place and reminded I’m nothing and insignificant to a goddess like this. Oh my fucking god it’s time to bust niger
Me n u both brother

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover

Kill blondes. Behead blondes. Roundhouse kick a blonde into the concrete. Slam dunk a blonde baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blondes. Defecate in a blonde girls food. Launch blondes into the sun. Stir fry blondes in a wok. Toss blondes into active volcanoes. Urinate into a blondes gas tank. Judo throw blondes into a wood chipper. Twist blondes heads off. Report blondes to the IRS. Karate chop blondes in half. Curb stomp pregnant blondes. Trap blondes in quicksand. Crush blondes in the trash compactor. Liquefy blondes in a vat of acid. Eat blondes. Dissect blondes. Exterminate blondes in the gas chamber. Stomp white blonde skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate blondes in the oven. Lobotomize blondes. Mandatory abortions for blondes. Grind blonde fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown blondes in fried chicken grease. Vaporize blondes with a ray gun. Kick old blondes down the stairs. Feed blondes to alligators. Slice blondes with a katana.
Did blondes reject you your whole life?

No blondes are foggers

Much rather get rid of curries like you

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, SecularIslamist and tombradylover
Did blondes reject you your whole life?
No I've had IOIs from blondes. I've never found them attractive. I'm serious. People think I'm larping because I'm curry, but I'm not.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
No I've had IOIs from blondes. I've never found them attractive. I'm serious. People think I'm larping because I'm curry, but I'm not.
Fair, blondes are indeed overrated. They only have high smv because of curries and selfhating nigcels

• +1
oh shit really?

you think it's someone's else using this girls videos and putting the text ?

how do you know
Yep I remember seeing her real tiktok before, cant remember her name tho

Fair, blondes are indeed overrated. They only have high smv because of curries and selfhating nigcels
No they’re actually good/properly rated tbh

• Hmm...
objectively probably a HTB

but she's a stacy in my eyes, very very ideal

you don't miss when it comes to girls bro :love:

@flippasav take notes on what kind of girls to post on the forum, post pretty JBs instead of old tranny's
blud posts roasties with lip fillers and bbls 🤢

• +1
blud posts roasties with lip fillers and bbls 🤢
wbu bro what do you rate her

she honestly has stacylite appeal, might've underrated her with HTB

• +1
wbu bro what do you rate her

she honestly has stacylite appeal, might've underrated her with HTB
psl wise HTB but very very cute and good appeal

• +1