just measured bidelt at 21-21.5 inches, should I roid?

D

Deleted member 32529

humble work and mad wanderings
5'11 just turned 19, 2 years natty training

should I roid or will it be ogre, goal would be a jeff seid look
InkedPXL 20230503 2011531292
Inked0ce247ae e368 4d81 bd22 748867c88bb8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 19294, kebab and 2 others
If this is 2 years natty, you got potential
Above average for sure.

People use PEDs to get to this level.
Using PEDs might turn you into Sam Sulek (or some other ogre). I don't see the appeal of getting bigger than this. Your decision though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, kebab and Deleted member 28774
you'll never look like jeff, hips too wide. brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Arditi, ElTruecel and 3 others
your body looks good enough

He can spam vacuum poses to get 1-2 inch waist reduction.
Also if he trains obliques, he should stop that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, kebab and User28823
To add to this, he can anglefraud and lightfraud like Jeff and get an even more snatched waist.
Your favorite fitness influencer looks like shit IRL compared to Instagram pics.

Finally, OP is not lean enough yet. When lean, a boxy waist with abs can still look high-appeal if the upper-body is wide enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Deleted member 32529
holy shit youre buff

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 32529
im fat af is why, maybe i wont have the best taper of all time but ill still look good
281429933 734010631294157 7551921056206362570 n

this was when I was like 5 months into training and MUCH leaner

my obliques are big cus i train heavy compounds

200kg squat > slightly smaller waist

To add to this, he can anglefraud and lightfraud like Jeff and get an even more snatched waist.
Your favorite fitness influencer looks like shit IRL compared to Instagram pics.

Finally, OP is not lean enough yet. When lean, a boxy waist with abs can still look high-appeal if the upper-body is wide enough.
White Tyson innit same stats and all 5'11 100kg

you just inspired me to measure my own shoulders. they are 22-23 inches is this good?

alathough i am not as chunky as you. I am also 5'11"

you just inspired me to measure my own shoulders. they are 22-23 inches is this good?

alathough i am not as chunky as you. I am also 5'11"
if ur untrained i doubt they are 22-23 cus thats literally top 1% especially for height

if they are good on you though thats an insanely good frame

You'll look good but no Jeff Seid, just another guy on gear
ok bro i mog most guys in my gym who are on gear and my coach is a wr pler but muh just another guy

if ur untrained i doubt they are 22-23 cus thats literally top 1% especially for height

if they are good on you though thats an insanely good frame
i do minimal weight exercises at home

sit ups, pull ups, over head press, push ups etc

where are statistics on bideltoid by height?

ok bro i mog most guys in my gym who are on gear and my coach is a wr pler but muh just another guy
i dont think you should roid getting bigger than you are rn is just overkill

why do yo uwant to look like jeff seid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
i do minimal weight exercises at home

sit ups, pull ups, over head press, push ups etc

where are statistics on bideltoid by height?

23 is top 1% for the military so unless u are constantly getting your wide shoulders pointed out u might b measuring wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

whos the girl bhai

imagine my body genetics at 6'2 :cry:

makes me want to get LL

Jeff Seid at 16

832f9847a89bd8707bb91e0f0157ce17

Jeff: symmetrical, god tier chest insertions and torso, shark rib cage, straight clavicles.
You: Wide hips, wonky rib cage, asymmetric chest insertion, clavicles not straight, all of this will be emphasized on gear and once you get leaner you will notice it even harder.

Brutal.

Jeff Seid at 16

View attachment 2419416

Jeff: symmetrical, god tier chest insertions and torso, shark rib cage, straight clavicles.
You: Wide hips, wonky rib cage, asymmetric chest insertion, clavicles not straight, all of this will be emphasized on gear and once you get leaner you will notice it even harder.

Brutal.
well you obviously dont get how getting lean works. Once you get lean your insertions look BETTER because the contrast in height between muscle and fat is less and so the gaps look smaller

IMG 20201107 WA0007
IMG 20220415 WA00003

our insertions are hardly different JFL

anyway its a spectrum dumbass its not jeff seid or skinny fat framecel

and my ribcage mogs btw

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
well you obviously dont get how getting lean works. Once you get lean your insertions look BETTER because the contrast in height between muscle and fat is less and so the gaps look smaller

View attachment 2419435View attachment 2419429View attachment 2419440

our insertions are hardly different JFL

anyway its a spectrum dumbass its not jeff seid or skinny fat framecel

and my ribcage mogs btw
Absolutely BRUTAL for your IQ.

You didn't comprehend what I said.

Good insertions + lean will obviously look good, bad insertions lean and you end up looking like a retard. Jeff has perfectly symmetrical and unique chest insertions, very distinct from yours.

Notice how you hide your hips in your pics? Because it never began for hipcels. Hips are everything for an aesthetic physique like Jeff.

Show me a stomach vacuum from the front otherwise that rib cage pic is just cope.
THIS is a mogger ribcage + hip structure:

D237e47f6e07fb76d8f1b22e2b8ba349

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness

Good insertions + lean will obviously look good, bad insertions lean and you end up looking like a retard. Jeff has perfectly symmetrical and unique chest insertions, very distinct from yours.

Notice how you hide your hips in your pics? Because it never began for hipcels. Hips are everything for an aesthetic physique like Jeff.

Show me a stomach vacuum from the front otherwise that rib cage pic is just cope.

View attachment 2419458
i did comprehend what you said, it still looks better when leaner unless literally deformed tier , which mine are very far from

im not hiding my hips here, and this is when iwas much leaner (still like 15+% tho) and they arent particularly wide

I also have 26.5 inch quads so yh

ill post my photos when i shred and we'll see

I have around 21 too but im a bobblehead so I look framecel
Screenshot 20230903 095017 Photos

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
I have around 21 too but im a bobblehead so I look framecel
View attachment 2420572
i have a bobble head too especially rn cus my hair is all spikey

your proportions look better tho cus you got a narrow waist, i just look big, people often ask if i play rugby or smth.

how long have you been in the gym?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
i have a bobble head too especially rn cus my hair is all spikey

your proportions look better tho cus you got a narrow waist, i just look big, people often ask if i play rugby or smth.

how long have you been in the gym?
I have been training at home for 2-3 years but in the beginning I was just fucking around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
I have been training at home for 2-3 years but in the beginning I was just fucking around
nice bro you look much better than i do in normal lighting

how much do you weigh? i am 100kg lol

If this is 2 years natty, you got potential
Above average for sure.

People use PEDs to get to this level.
Using PEDs might turn you into Sam Sulek (or some other ogre). I don't see the appeal of getting bigger than this. Your decision though.
just fucking lol if u think this is above average genetics

just fucking lol if u think this is above average genetics
I’m 100kg 6 foot after 2.5 years training while not being that fat, able to run a 30 min 5k and do combat sports 4 times a week . Just cus I don’t have a narrow waist doesn’t mean I have bad genetics lol

Do you see most ppl ? Just cus u have you “excellent” genetics doesn’t mean everyone else’s are trash

Do vacuum poses seriously work?

View attachment 2419458
This is bodybuilder autism. Any normal girl will be impressed by OP's natty physique

You’ll never look like Jeff seid, his top 1% genetics. And from the pic, ur waist looks too blocky

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
slow af i was at 20m after a season of training lolll @ u subhuman garbo genes
I never trained it. I did it once at 6am with no shoes after having not run for years. I usually row and I probably weigh at least 20kg more than you😹

And jfl being very good at cardio just means you have majority slow twitch muscle fibres and cant produce much power. It’s a myth that there are a singular set of “good” genes, it completely depends what you’re training for

Last edited:
You’ll never look like Jeff seid, his top 1% genetics. And from the pic, ur waist looks too blocky
Maybe, but I don’t need to look like that