Just measured my IQ with a psychologist

My man, are these numbers on the right the scaled scores?

Edit: What test was it? Was it WAIS-IV?
idk the actual name he didn't tell me sorry I'll ask him next time

The population keeps getting dumber since several decades and tests are made for the average population.
If you are unironically arguing for this point, then I have doubts about your IQ even being in the triple digits.

I don't know if this calculation is right.
After I scrutinized the paper, it seems like you added up the scaled scores and thought it was your real IQ.

Your real IQ should be around 125-135.

And that is calculating based on the WAIS-III norms, which was released in 1997.
I can't find the norms for any tests before that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21796
No such thing as "verbal" or "arithmetic" intelligence you retard. If you're smart you'll understand that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
I don't know if this calculation is right.
After I scrutinized the paper, it seems like you added up the scaled scores and thought it was your real IQ.

Your real IQ should be around 125-135.
He added the score and there was a scale which indicated it was 150+ . I'll try to take a picture next time. Idk where you found the paper it might not be the same

No such thing as "verbal" or "arithmetic" intelligence you retard. If you're smart you'll understand that.
It's an IQ test. The is two parts for measuring IQ: one is verbale IQ and the other one is everything related to logic and calculus( idk the exact name) . Why do you need to insult me I just presented you facts. Also IQ doesn't necessarly mean intelligence

If you are unironically arguing for this point, then I have doubts about your IQ even being in the triple digits.
Why would you think tests are getting harder jfl at you?

Why would you think tests are getting harder jfl at you?
Read about Flynn's Effect you philistine.
Your IQ isn't 150 you favella macaco, it's about 90.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
There are numerous proposed explanations of the Flynn effect, such as the rise in efficiency of education, along with skepticism concerning its implications. Similar improvements have been reported for semantic and episodic memory.[3] Some research suggests that there may be an ongoing reversed Flynn effect (i.e., a decline in IQ scores) in Norway, Denmark, Australia, Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, and German-speaking countries,[4] a development which appears to have started in the 1990s,[5][6][7] and is occurring despite the average performance of 15-year olds in those same countries and Germany consistently ranking above the international average on the OECD Programme for International Student Assessment in reading, mathematics, and science in 2000,[8] 2003,[9][10] 2006,[11] 2009,[12] 2012,[13] 2015,[14] and 2018.[15] In certain cases, this apparent reversal may be due to cultural changes which render parts of intelligence tests obsolete.[16] Meta-analyses indicate that, overall, the Flynn effect continues, either at the same rate,[17] or at a slower rate in developed countries.[18][19]

There are numerous proposed explanations of the Flynn effect, such as the rise in efficiency of education, along with skepticism concerning its implications. Similar improvements have been reported for semantic and episodic memory.[3] Some research suggests that there may be an ongoing reversed Flynn effect (i.e., a decline in IQ scores) in Norway, Denmark, Australia, Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, and German-speaking countries,[4] a development which appears to have started in the 1990s,[5][6][7] and is occurring despite the average performance of 15-year olds in those same countries and Germany consistently ranking above the international average on the OECD Programme for International Student Assessment in reading, mathematics, and science in 2000,[8] 2003,[9][10] 2006,[11] 2009,[12] 2012,[13] 2015,[14] and 2018.[15] In certain cases, this apparent reversal may be due to cultural changes which render parts of intelligence tests obsolete.[16] Meta-analyses indicate that, overall, the Flynn effect continues, either at the same rate,[17] or at a slower rate in developed countries.[18][19]
I love how you need to bring people down cause you feel jealous jfl. Since the 1990s the reverse of the Flynn effect has beeb happening. Mirin how you can attribute an exact IQ score "about 90" when you don't even know nor met me. Iq score taken with a psychologist VS jealous man on an incel website with a weird pfp

Thank you for proving my point.
Except in developped european countries since the 1990s. Again if you don't want to believe me it's fine but no need to call me a retard or insult me because you need to bring people down.

It's an IQ test. The is two parts for measuring IQ: one is verbale IQ and the other one is everything related to logic and calculus( idk the exact name) .
Then it's not actually an IQ test but a test of verbal and mathematical skills. Which are important and interesting but calling the result IQ is retarded. Intelligence is an intuitive ability to systematically cathegorize information. It shows equally in all forms of human activities and therefore can only have one value. When testing verbal and mathatical skills these "psychologists" actually measure inteligence only partly and the rest is acquired resources such as vocabulary, syntax, mathematical formulas or axioms. That's why you got two different scores although you only actually have one IQ.
Also IQ doesn't necessarly mean intelligence
Yes it does IQ means Intelligence Quotient you retard.

Thank you for proving my point.
He just told me that the 1990s test were harder maybe he lied idk
Then it's not actually an IQ test but a test of verbal and mathematical skills. Which are important and interesting but calling the result IQ is retarded. Intelligence is an intuitive ability to systematically cathegorize information. It shows equally in all forms of human activities and therefore can only have one value. When testing verbal and mathatical skills these "psychologists" actually measure inteligence only partly and the rest is learned resurces such as vocabulary, syntax, mathematical formulas or axioms.

Ok Dr Bruh keep getting jealous while psl god @Niko is mirin while you have a fucking skull as your pfp

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Then it's not actually an IQ test but a test of verbal and mathematical skills. Which are important and interesting but calling the result IQ is retarded. Intelligence is an intuitive ability to systematically cathegorize information. It shows equally in all forms of human activities and therefore can only have one value. When testing verbal and mathatical skills these "psychologists" actually measure inteligence only partly and the rest is acquired resources such as vocabulary, syntax, mathematical formulas or axioms. That's why you got two different scores although you only actually have one IQ.

If you actually took an verified IQ test you would see that there are two parts for Iq

If you actually took an verified IQ test you would see that there are two parts for Iq
If you were actually thoughtful you wouldn't trust something just because it's "verified". By whom? Psychologists who work in a free market. They'll sell you anything they can. Some of these niggas actually say there's 8 types of intelligence or some retarded shit to appeal to the idea that you can be good at one thing even if you're shit at the other which is exactly what you fell for. Stand up to your 150IQ claim and apply some critical thinking. You're claiming you're smart yet you clearly never even thought about what "intelligence" is.

Last edited:
Idk how you can draw such a conclusion with this. It just means there is no halo affect for me on this site cause I'm not good looking and don't make Maher Tinder experiments or crazy posts like @curlyheadjames
youre crazy too idiot

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21796
Fucking lifefuel I got 150IQ+ . The tests are long so we did it spread on 3 weeks. There are very different than the ones you can find on the Internet though.
The weird thing is I got 150+ in verbal intelligence when I'm litteraly shit in writing and only 130 in Arithmetics and stuff when I'm studying engineering.
No IQ for my recessed maxilia, wide hips, and skinnyfat 5'8 physique abd gigalate puberty though. Inb4 Larp inb4 greycel moment.
150 iq for a curry is 100 for the average chinese

• WTF
If you were actually thoughtful you wouldn't trust something just because it's "verified". By whom? Psychologists who work in a free market. They'll sell you anything they can. Some of these niggas actually say there's 8 types of intelligence or some retarded shit to appeal to the idea that you can be good at one thing even if you're shit at the other which is exactly what you fell for. Stand up to your 150IQ claim and apply some critical thinking. You're claiming you're smart yet you clearly never even thought about what "intelligence" is.
Ah yes another complotist I won't bother arguong with you

• +1
Mogs me I got 56

your name really does represent you. Jfl at having for only goal in life "fucking bitches".
what has your 150iq brought you so far? you're not a millionaire or anything else, just a fcking looksmaxx rotter like every other dude here with 90iq JFL

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
what has your 150iq brought you so far? you're not a millionaire or anything else, just a fcking looksmaxx rotter like every other dude here with 90iq JFL
Projecting not everyone here is 90iq,

• +1
Ah yes another complotist I won't bother arguong with you
Who's talking about a complot? This is a free market principle and i'm all for it. I'm a goddamn entrepreneur. God you're retarded. Reading comprehension level 0.

• JFL
It brought me to be in a top tier uni without having to work a lot.