Just met an actual incel at the gym

NFA PB

NFA PB

Banned
So I’m working out with my gym rat friend and saw this nigga who I haven’t seen since high school
Working Out GIF

Me and my homies didn’t fuck with him bc he always did some retarded shit in science class to get attention

Stats:
-5’5
-has curly hair but the not the nice kind, he has tight curl ones which fails him(and this it’s his best trait)
- nct
-@TRUE_CEL nose
-He is also skinny af, has dark circles and looks gaunted
-He is always vaping. He looks 30 being in his early twenties. Prob bc of his depression
-nigga has piercings and a neck tattoo. Prob trying to front thinking it’d raise his smv. I did the same thing with piercings when I was a virgin but 7 bodies later i still have them.

How I found out he was incel? His homie told me after meeting me for 2 hours.

Jfl some men are worse than bitches. Id never tell on my homies especially some heavy shit like that.

Lee Daniels Cookie GIF by Empire FOX

I told him I knew. He asked how?

We were in my friends car going to get sum food after working out.

Everyone was telling stories of the weirdes places we fucked in.

My friend said he fucked in his car in a cementery, incel’s friend said he fucked at a burguer king while working there, I told them I fucked a girl at an abandoned house/restaurant.

During the ride we were talking about bitches and sex, he was the only nigga who remained quiet the whole trip vaping like a retard.

Anyways, his homie told me the incel told him he only wants a real relationship. I said it was bs and that’s just an excuse cus he can’t pull

The funny thing bout it it’s that his homie is a 6 ft
cutecel nigga, he looks Kpopmaxxed and it’s nt af.

He makes convo to random people he doesn’t know and I could notice he had game

It’s gotta be suifuel for that lil nigga. Seeing your best friend pull and be nt while you rott playing Fortnite.

Ngl this nigga might actually be in here.

If you reading this know that you are 4 surgeries and 5 chicos’ worth of collagen away from looking human

It’s over for you buddy boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, watah, BeanletMogger and 21 others
Didn't read but I was just thinking about making a joke about how you saw yourself in the mirror

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, watah, Latinolooksmaxxer and 17 others
didnt read in my gym i always see true cells jfl

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and pneumocystosis
@Solar thanks for the read boyo

• +1
Reactions: Solar
was over when i read " 5'5'"

So I’m working out with my gym rat friend and saw this nigga who I haven’t seen since high school
Working Out GIF

Me and my homies didn’t fuck with him bc he always did some retarded shit in science class to get attention

Stats:
-5’5
-has curly hair but the not the nice kind, he has tight curl ones which fails him(and this it’s his best trait)
- nct
-@TRUE_CEL nose
-He is always vaping. He looks 30 being in his early twenties. Prob bc of his depression
-nigga has piercings and a neck tattoo. Prob trying to front thinking it’d raise his smv. I did the same thing with piercings when I was a virgin but 7 bodies later i still have them.

Jfl some men are worse than bitches. Id never tell on my homies especially some heavy shit like that.

My friend said he fucked in his car in a cementery, incel’s friend said he fucked at a burguer king while working there, I told them I fucked a girl at an abandoned house/restaurant.

During the ride we were talking about bitches and sex, he was the only nigga who remained quiet the whole trip vaping like a retard.

Anyways, his homie told me the incel told him he only wants a real relationship. I said it was bs and that’s just an excuse cus he can’t pull

It’s gotta be suifuel for that lil nigga. Seeing your best friend pull and be nt while you rott playing Fortnite.

If you reading this know that you are 4 surgeries and 5 chicos’ worth of collagen away from looking human

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Bro you are making fun of someone for being a virgin. You are worse than a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
i read it i hope this fag dies alone with his subhuman genes

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RichardSpencel and NFA PB
He's one edgar cut away from SMV mogging you to the grave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ascension, cancercell and 3 others
Tbh you all sound like little faggots who should drink some bleach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, GetShrekt, ascension and 6 others
Working Out GIF

Stats:
-5’5
- nct
-@TRUE_CEL nose

OK? And you're punching down. Bitchmade nigga

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and 2 others
Screenshot 2023 03 14 17 39 26 293 comandroidchrome

Biracial moment

Damn bro why you gotta do me like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ascension, zharupodrugu and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii, Pikabro and 3 others
Working Out GIF

Stats:
-5’5
- nct
-@TRUE_CEL nose

Not sharing the experiences and vaping, I'd do the same.

Anyways, I knew an incel in denial flaming other "incels" JFL I made him my friend but he betrayed me.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RichardSpencel, zharupodrugu and 3 others
Be his wingman and get him hooked up with some low standard roastie ngl i did it once with my friend mf still hasn't thanked me jew nosed pos

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Pikabro
Be his wingman and get him hooked up with some low standard roastie ngl i did it once with my friend mf still hasn't thanked me jew nosed pos
They never do, I gave my then friend (he backstabbed me) a bitch he still is together with to this day and he didn't thank me for shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: BongMog
NTmaxxing incels always remember this is what people are saying behind your back :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Be real bro u saw him with some bich feking in an alley later

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Pikabro and NFA PB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 24444, Pikabro and 1 other person
Especially amongst you picking on me im a low hanging fruit
I'm picking on you for your shit taste in women and estrogenized personality not your looks.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and aBetterMii
I'm picking on you for your shit taste in women and estrogenized personality not your looks.
My taste in women is best on forum and i am so High T ive ascended past needing to be tough on interent i want cozy life with cozy gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
My taste in women is best on forum and i am so High T ive ascended past needing to be tough on interent i want cozy life with cozy gf
> High T
>Stacy SMV only

Pick one.

• Hmm...
kinda a dick move clowning this guy for his looks on a forum.
Makes me extremely paranoid.
people probably do the same thing to me behind my back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bignosesmallchin and NFA PB
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 23778
kinda a dick move clowning this guy for his looks on a forum.
Makes me extremely paranoid.
people probably do the same thing to me behind my back.
They do. Why does it matter to you though? You’re literally validating their opinion and existence when you worry about what other people say. Making you a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Pikabro
They do. Why does it matter to you though? You’re literally validating their opinion and existence when you worry about what other people say. Making you a cuck.
It’s easier to think this way when you have a stable group of friends to fall back on. But then again they might be doing the same. Wait as long as they’ve proven themselves to be real friends it’s fine

Working Out GIF

Stats:
-5’5
- nct
-@TRUE_CEL nose

Dnr

not a word

• +1
Reactions: ascension
How many ALT girls you see daily and how many of them are MTB+? Yeah exactly.
It depends

I can run to target for groceries and in 15 minutes find atleast 2

It depends

I can run to target for groceries and in 15 minutes find atleast 2
my nigga get your faggot ass off my thread along with your faggot tastes and faggot takes

• WTF
Ask stupid shit, break instruments, say shit outloud
If Chad did that you would think he is a cool guy and want to suck his dick

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Ngl I legitimately thought you were talking about me, besides the 5'5 I literally am that nigga, down to the hair and stupid shit in class and vaping/appearance.

Sounds like a cool guy.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Ngl I legitimately thought you were talking about me, besides the 5'5 I literally am that nigga, down to the hair and stupid shit in class and vaping/appearance.

Sounds like a cool guy.
Yea but you ain’t mutt

He is from El Salvador or Honduras or sun shithole like that but somehow looks Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and bignosesmallchin