Just met an actual incel at the gym

This is so sad

my nigga get your faggot ass off my thread along with your faggot tastes and faggot takes
Screenshot 20230219 154137

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and NFA PB
So I’m working out with my gym rat friend and saw this nigga who I haven’t seen since high school
Working Out GIF

Me and my homies didn’t fuck with him bc he always did some retarded shit in science class to get attention

Stats:
-5’5
-has curly hair but the not the nice kind, he has tight curl ones which fails him(and this it’s his best trait)
- nct
-@TRUE_CEL nose
-He is also skinny af, has dark circles and looks gaunted
-He is always vaping. He looks 30 being in his early twenties. Prob bc of his depression
-nigga has piercings and a neck tattoo. Prob trying to front thinking it’d raise his smv. I did the same thing with piercings when I was a virgin but 7 bodies later i still have them.

How I found out he was incel? His homie told me after meeting me for 2 hours.

Jfl some men are worse than bitches. Id never tell on my homies especially some heavy shit like that.

Lee Daniels Cookie GIF by Empire FOX

I told him I knew. He asked how?

We were in my friends car going to get sum food after working out.

Everyone was telling stories of the weirdes places we fucked in.

My friend said he fucked in his car in a cementery, incel’s friend said he fucked at a burguer king while working there, I told them I fucked a girl at an abandoned house/restaurant.

During the ride we were talking about bitches and sex, he was the only nigga who remained quiet the whole trip vaping like a retard.

Anyways, his homie told me the incel told him he only wants a real relationship. I said it was bs and that’s just an excuse cus he can’t pull

The funny thing bout it it’s that his homie is a 6 ft
cutecel nigga, he looks Kpopmaxxed and it’s nt af.

He makes convo to random people he doesn’t know and I could notice he had game

It’s gotta be suifuel for that lil nigga. Seeing your best friend pull and be nt while you rott playing Fortnite.

Ngl this nigga might actually be in here.

If you reading this know that you are 4 surgeries and 5 chicos’ worth of collagen away from looking human

It’s over for you buddy boyo.
Damn ur talking about me

Yea but you ain’t mutt

He is from El Salvador or Honduras or sun shithole like that but somehow looks Indian
Brutal Edgar pill

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
absolutely brutal read
he must have been extremely uncomfortable and tense in the car just thinking he will look aloof or 2 cool while vaping "i just gotta keep puffing, theyll think im just tired or bored or something, right :feelswah::feelswah:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 80iq, Pikabro and 2 others
absolutely brutal read
he must have been extremely uncomfortable and tense in the car just thinking he will look aloof or 2 cool while vaping "i just gotta keep puffing, theyll think im just tired or bored or something, right :feelswah::feelswah:"
Nigga spent 2 hours lifting weights and wasted any gains by smoking nicotine like a maniac for the following 20 min listening to people talk about their sexual experiences :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and cancercell

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 25938, 80iq and 2 others
You mad cus I called you out bhai

Next time finish your sets and don’t be a bitch in the car ride

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and NFA PB
Me too I looked in the gym mirror nigger

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
All of these shit features and you still had to find out

You probably think volcels are incels too
Cus I seen subhumans pull before

Cus you got the bad boy curry rizz game
My brother exposed me in front of realatives once because they though ui had sex with women (i dont) but he said i donht go oputside and have never talked to one.

I nbeat the shit out of im later, nighga was crying after i was done wiotyh him (he is 16 so fair game). Parentsa got pissed tho

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and NFA PB
Dont make fun of the poor guy. Sounds like he already has it tough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

• +1

• +1
your treads are always broken

My brother exposed me in front of realatives once because they though ui had sex with women (i dont) but he said i donht go oputside and have never talked to one.

I nbeat the shit out of im later, nighga was crying after i was done wiotyh him (he is 16 so fair game). Parentsa got pissed tho
Hell nah

Can’t let lil niggas do you like that browski

You did good

• Love it
never put people down that try to improve themselves.

This is a @loox @prettyboislime @RoundHouse @xefo type brag thread. Ain’t seen one of these in a minute. Brutal

Why you do me dirty like that bro