just mogged on omegle

Forriger

Forriger

Iron
i was just on omegle last night covering my chin with a covid mask, was trolling a black girl calling her ugly, she told me i have a recessed jaw and said to take my mask off my chin, i took it off and showed my mogger jawline and she screamed and skipped me. holy fuck what an ego boost im so glad i leanmaxxed. in case youre an autist who doesnt understand, she thought i had a subhuman jawline and when she realized she cant make fun of my mogger jaw she skipped me cause she was defeated, and she couldnt deny that my jaw mogs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and <6PSLcel
omegle is gone retard tales from iphone6 in school toilets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ambi and <6PSLcel
omegle is gone retard tales from iphone6 in school toilets
lmao, OP was 1 google search away from not fucking up his larp.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis, sub5c3l and Azonin
i was just on omegle last night covering my chin with a covid mask, was trolling a black girl calling her ugly, she told me i have a recessed jaw and said to take my mask off my chin, i took it off and showed my mogger jawline and she screamed and skipped me. holy fuck what an ego boost im so glad i leanmaxxed. in case youre an autist who doesnt understand, she thought i had a subhuman jawline and when she realized she cant make fun of my mogger jaw she skipped me cause she was defeated, and she couldnt deny that my jaw mogs
Are you curry

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Please shut the fuck up you narcy bragger

I can gurantee you were angle frauding to billion. Fucking hope your bitchass ego gets ruined favgot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and sub5c3l
larp nobody says that

• +1
Reactions: Aero
I don't get those videos of going on omegle and getting validation from strangers. Like people unironically need to get an ego boost from fat LTBs telling them they look "AI generated"

Damian Kater and Sergi Ruined a whole generation with their videos

Damian Kater's Amazon Page

At least do it on tiktok or something instead bruh

Please shut the fuck up you narcy bragger

I can gurantee you were angle frauding to billion. Fucking hope your bitchass ego gets ruined favgot
nothing wrong with angle frauding boyo