Just nose and eyes are most important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
@datboijj nose is the biggest halo easily

only to ethnics, anything outside nasal bridge is not worth much to remark on, unless the alar base extraordinarily straight

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
only to ethnics, anything outside nasal bridge is not worth much to remark on, unless the alar base extraordinarily straight
You can’t understand the nose aesthetics yet. Nose is biggest aesthetic on face

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
You can’t understand the nose aesthetics yet. Nose is biggest aesthetic on face
i agree, that it's the biggest aesthetic print of your pheno and looks
but it's not the most important factor to being good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
i agree, that it's the biggest aesthetic print of your pheno and looks
but it's not the most important factor to being good looking
Step 1 and step 2 nose and eyes

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
i used to be so worried bout my nose till I started following this forum and various youtube lookmax channels. Now it falls way down the list of my concerns

nose and ears are least important
eyes and jaw are most important
thought this was basic shit?
the only time where ur nose will look like shit is due to other factors
if ur maxilla is recessed u will look like a jew, if ur maxilla is forward grown u look like a greek god
it all depends
Eyes and jaw are most important. Then a bunch that importance falls over nose.. hairline teeth cheeks etc

Nope, you can have bad eye area and good jaw and still be good-looking
You will never be chad with a bad eye area, your glass ceiling will be the HTN level like Rami Malek.
While you can be gigachad with a weak jaw and a good eye area :
Lucky blue smith
Images 1

Jaw is not the law, it's hard to smallow this pill but eye area is absolutely everything; if you have a bad ipd you will never be good looking while even with a shit jaw you can be saved by a top tier eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 16371
You will never be chad with a bad eye area, your glass ceiling will be the HTN level like Rami Malek.
While you can be gigachad with a weak jaw and a good eye area : View attachment 2004150View attachment 2004152

Jaw is not the law, it's hard to smallow this pill but eye area is absolutely everything; if you have a bad ipd you will never be good looking while even with a shit jaw you can be saved by a top tier eye area.
Yes good boy

@Shieda_Kayn @StrangerDanger

Jaw is not the law, it's hard to smallow this pill but eye area is absolutely everything
Eye is very important, but they are not crucial
For example Pete Davidson have subhuman eye area, but his height (6'3) + his sharp jaw making him at least HTN. But he is statusmaxxed + moneymaxxed, so he is a chad

Eye is very important, but they are not crucial
For example Pete Davidson have subhuman eye area, but his height (6'3) + his sharp jaw making him at least HTN. But he is statusmaxxed + moneymaxxed, so he is a chad
We're only talking about PSL rn, obviously being rich and tall can save you from a lot of failos.
But Pete Davidson is the perfect illustration of what i'm talking about : With a bad eye area and a god-tier jaw you can be above average, maximum chadlite but you will never be truly gl, while the opposite is true as you can be extremely good looking with an exceptional eye area and a weak jaw.

Also eye-related failos are extremely hard to fix while jaw-related failos are relatively easy to fix in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 8771
Yes nose area is the most important