Just now realized that I prefer short girls because I'm a manlet

Im 5'10" and i prefer girls 5'3"-5'5".

But for breeding purposes she has to be 5'5"-5'7", no son of mine will be a manlet.

Edit: I thought about it again, I seem to prefer girls who are 5'4"-5'6". Below that is too short and feels like Im dating a middle schooler but Im always open to dating short girls. And even tall ones tbh, she can be an inch or two taller than me and Id still be down to date her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
short girls are hotter because bigger ass

i will only have sex with girls between 5'1 and 5'5

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
short girls are hotter because bigger ass

i will only have sex with girls between 5'1 and 5'5
At 6'5 you can hold them like a fleshlight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3299
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
I will never be with a tall girl, fuck my future son, my dad didn't think about me when he decided to spread his garbage genes so why should I care about my son? Short girls or death, I will never be heightmogged or almost heightmogged by my wife.
you can just impregnate a tall bitch and then break up with her and raise the chad son on ur own terms tbh
or abandon the kid as well if it's a girl

I was always wondering why people didn't like short girls on this forum until I realized everyone here is over 6'0
i still also like short girls

• +1
Because your father was a piece of shit that didn't like you, you rationally decided that you are gonna do that as well to your son.

Jfl at how stupid you are, if anything you would do everything to get your son to the top of looks bcs he is passing on your bloodline. If your son is good looking and a slayer with many kids. Your genes will have spread too (this is why many parents want grandkids later on)
There is a high chance my son would be tall enough to not be a manlet
you can just impregnate a tall bitch and then break up with her and raise the chad son on ur own terms tbh
or abandon the kid as well if it's a girl
In this clown world she would have the custody for 90% of the time and turn him into a gigafaggot soyboy despite being a tall mogging machine. Single moms and in general divorced parents are a death sentence for kids.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Massive cope tbh

• Hmm...