Just ordered a new dick pump

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Had bathmate for ages but it’s such a pain in the ass to use and sneak it around being at my parents place. So I ordered this one:

More sensitivity, improved erection quality, and maybe even some girth gains. All would be more than welcome. Gonna try to get consistent like 10-15 minutes daily or most days at least. Should be much easier with the air pump.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 7580 and 10 others
@looksmaxxer234 @CupOfCoffee @stewiegriffin @volcelfatcel @MiroslavBulldosex @Biggdink @MoeZart @RealLooksmaxxer @one job away @Gargantuan @ifyouwannabemylover @TsarTsar444 @SlavSlayer @AscendingHero @thecel @Entschuldigung @Xangsane @AlexAP @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Baldingman1998 @OldVirgin @Danish_Retard @Jack Dawson @PikachuCandy @cloUder @ShowerMaxxing @loox @Catawampus @EverythingMattersCel @Ethereal @ArvidGustavsson @PYT @Warlow @gamma @lutte fuck it let me get this rep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Xangsane, Gargantuan and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Toth's thot, Acromegaly_Chad and 7 others
i’m gonna ask my mom to get me one for christmas

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fjor2096, BearBoy, Beetlejuice and 6 others
Had bathmate for ages but it’s such a pain in the ass to use and sneak it around being at my parents place. So I ordered this one:

More sensitivity, improved erection quality, and maybe even some girth gains. All would be more than welcome. Gonna try to get consistent like 10-15 minutes daily or most days at least. Should be much easier with the air pump.

i also have a bathmate how is this one better?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
i also have a bathmate how is this one better?
My bathmate only maintains suction if submerged so I need to be taking an actual bath. Only bath is upstairs and I sleep downstairs so I have to sneak around with my pump and suspiciously take a bath for no reason while my mom is usually upstairs(working from home). With an automatic air pump like this I can easily find 10-15 minutes to pop a boner and pump either in the bathroom, while parents are gone, or after they go to bed

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and .👽.
My bathmate only maintains suction if submerged so I need to be taking an actual bath. Only bath is upstairs and I sleep downstairs so I have to sneak around with my pump and suspiciously take a bath for no reason while my mom is usually upstairs(working from home). With an automatic air pump like this I can easily find 10-15 minutes to pop a boner and pump either in the bathroom, while parents are gone, or after they go to bed
i thought u homeless bro:feelsuhh:

• JFL
I've given up recently on bathmate's suction. Keeps losing pressure on me consistently tbh

• +1
I stopped temporarily, it's too cold to be setting around without my pants on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16306
Lmk how it works. Also Isn’t it just temp gains ?

massive cope kill yourselves for this bluepilled trash

what are your current stats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back