Just ordered modafinil

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Just ordered moda, it’s been on my radar for years but never really got around to buying it. Just want to get off adderall and heard good things about modafinil. Anyone have opinions on it?

I need to buy it now sources please both addy and modafinil

It's a wakefulness-promoting drug that relies on the histamine system instead of dopamine and noradrenaline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I take both (not at the same time). I think moda is better for focus while addy gives you more energy and I think I’m more productive on it. I’d start with a 100mg of moda, I find it to be just as effective as taking the whole 200mg tablet.

That’s not an opinion more of a fact 🤔
Indeed. I've taken it in the past and it works but you quickly build up tolerance

I need to buy it now sources please both addy and modafinil
addy just uh maybe find a plug or get a script, never heard of people buying adderall off the internet but I’m sure people do, for moda just go to google and look up “modafinil looksmax” should be the first link

addy just uh maybe find a plug or get a script, never heard of people buying adderall off the internet but I’m sure people do, for moda just go to google and look up “modafinil looksmax” should be the first link
I don't know how to talk to people I can't find a plug also what the fuck is a script?