Just payed the youtuber Hamza 100 bucks for coaching

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I can feel it guys I'm going to ascend for sure first meeting with him is tomorrow I'm so excited to start my self improvement journey!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, currylightskin, Sigmamale and 6 others
:forcedsmile: I have news for you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 11126
I just donated to a female gamer. Gave her 500 bucks for her to say my name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

Attachments

• walterwhite.jpeg
    walterwhite.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Gaygymmaxx
Is that the paki guy on yt who give delusional advices and coaching?
He is way too deluded but he seems to be a good dude with good intentions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Kmscurry and Deleted member 11126
Whats the news fren?
Literally just meditate workout read get sunlight wake up early to work etc. You don't need to pay someone to tell you this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and koalendo
Is that the paki guy on yt who give delusional advices and coaching?
He is way too deluded but he seems to be a good dude with good intentions.
This post is half joking. I mean I like Hamza his videos are all good intentioned. But lifting weights is like the first thing people do whenever they self improve if you were 14 and had no clue of any of this shit it would be helpful tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19917
This post is half joking. I mean I like Hamza his videos are all good intentioned. But lifting weights is like the first thing people do whenever they self improve if you were 14 and had no clue of any of this shit it would be helpful tho
and hes into fat bitches, out here giving dating advice as if he doesnt find his girls while harpooning whales in full scuba gear

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, BoneDensity and Deleted member 11126
and hes into fat bitches, out here giving dating advice as if he doesnt find his girls while harpooning whales in full scuba gear
He's gotten with 5-6/10 white girls in LTR. For a White guy thats not insanely impressive but he's Paki. And managed to get a 5-6/10 white girl pretty impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Ken
He's gotten with 5-6/10 white girls in LTR. For a White guy thats not insanely impressive but he's Paki. And managed to get a 5-6/10 white girl pretty impressive.
he was in a LTR with an obese 2/10 woman so i refuse to listen to anything he says reguarding dating, and his fitness routine is as bad as it gets, he is a nigger paki but atleast he has some motivational content that will appeal to the masses

he was in a LTR with an obese 2/10 woman so i refuse to listen to anything he says reguarding dating, and his fitness routine is as bad as it gets, he is a nigger paki but atleast he has some motivational content that will appeal to the masses
I saw the ex gf in one of his videos. She wasn't stunning but I thought she was a 5/10

He is way too deluded but he seems to be a good dude with good intentions
He's a soycuck (literally) with intention to scam ethnic incels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, rand anon and Deleted member 11126
I saw the ex gf in one of his videos. She wasn't stunning but I thought she was a 5/10
you talking about the redhead? shes also fat but the other one is who im talking about. beyond subuman, most users on here could looksmatch someone much better

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
He's a soycuck (literally) with intention to scam ethnic incels
Usually my BS or bad intetion radar is accurate. You can say he's an idiot but he doesn't seem like a scam artist I think he genuinely believes it

you talking about the redhead? shes also fat but the other one is who im talking about. beyond subuman, most users on here could looksmatch someone much better
let me find a pic of her

But she wasn't bad when I remembered

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Yeah she's a 5/10 average white girl ? She's not fat in this pic
Screenshot 2022 06 01 at 01 28 46 Podcast with my ex girlfriend Eve Doherty Hamza Ahmed   YouT

• +1
let me find a pic of her

But she wasn't bad when I remembered
bro she doesnt even look human

fat square head, honestly hard to look at this absolute unit of a belgua whale

• JFL
Yeah she's a 5/10 average white girl ? She's not fat in this pic
i just said not the redhead? can you read? retard? are you fucking retarded?

i just said not the redhead? can you read? retard? are you fucking retarded?
Oh that's the only girl I saw that he dated lol. Also if you are going to talk about LTR you should at least use the best example

Thank you for supporting South Asian businesses.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Oh that's the only girl I saw that he dated lol. Also if you are going to talk about LTR you should at least use the best example
why? fucking idiot you are so annoying

i just made it clear that hes dated more than one girl and clarified that it was NOT the redhead

how do you respond?
Yeah she's a 5/10 average white girl ? She's not fat in this picView attachment 1710462
you are fucking intolerable, cant even hold a conversation

why? fucking idiot you are so annoying

i just made it clear that hes dated more than one girl and clarified that it was NOT the redhead

how do you respond?

you are fucking intolerable, cant even hold a conversation
Seems unfair to pick one ugly example. He managed to keep the redhead for 2 years thats impressive

He had a pretty cute girl and hes kinda ugly and ethnic.

You might ascend ngl

I hate Hamza all he does is say obvious or false information and scam delusional IQ-deficient curry youngcels and he is an annoying ugly faggot who looks like a curry-nigger abomination.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905