Just pulled my right lat while wiping my ass...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch
Gym-cel problems. Was wiping my ass after taking a shit, and then I felt a pop in my right lat.

Physically broken, and mentally destroyed. My body is no longer even functional. An 80-year-old with arthritis probably has more mobility than me.

I can't remember what real human locomotion, and effortless rotation through every movement plane feel like. I'm stiff as a board.

Ah, can't even move the right side of my body. I physically can't even fap atm because my left hand's calluses are torn. It's completely over. No gym-cel humiliation femdom power fap tonight! Fk this existence. Tired of this shit.

If only I never fell for the male gaze and twink-maxxed.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, 📎♿️⚙️, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
Gym-cel problems. Was wiping my ass after taking a shit, and then I felt a pop in my right lat.

Physically broken, and mentally destroyed. My body is no longer even functional. An 80-year-old with arthritis probably has more mobility than me.

I can't remember what real human locomotion, and effortless rotation through every movement plane feel like. I'm stiff as a board.

Ah, can't even move the right side of my body. I physically can't even fap atm because my left hand's calluses are torn. It's completely over. No gym-cel humiliation femdom power fap tonight! Fk this existence. Tired of this shit.

If only I never fell for the male gaze and twink-maxxed.
You lift recklessly and don’t take care of your body.
Well… that’s asking for a physical disability, right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
You lift recklessly and don’t take care of your body.
Well… that’s asking for a physical disability, right?
I am "taking care" of my body by a gymcel's standard,which means stretching, foam rollers and mobility work.

The truth is that the human body is not designed to lift metal up and down constantly to induce hypertrophy. I should be twink-maxxed in nature rn, running away from lions and chasing after prey.

Instead, I am sedentary most of the time, do 30min of cardio and 2hrs of lifting metal up and down 3x a week. There is nothing natural about this lifestyle. I am depressed. Any gym-cel not depressed is in denial, or a chadlite+ facially.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I am "taking care" of my body by a gymcel's standard,which means stretching, foam rollers and mobility work.

The truth is that the human body is not designed to lift metal up and down constantly to induce hypertrophy. I should be twink-maxxed in nature rn, running away from lions and chasing after prey.

Instead, I am sedentary most of the time, do 30min of cardio and 2hrs of lifting metal up and down 3x a week. There is nothing natural about this lifestyle. I am depressed. Any gym-cel not depressed is in denial, or a chadlite+ facially.
Then why do you still lift?