just pumped and dumped a girl

ambi

ambi

Jesse Pinkman is peak SMV
Some girl came up to me at work and said I was the best looking bouncer shes ever seen and asked for my instagram so I gave it to her

She dmed me at the end of the night when the bar was closing asking me when i got off so i told her and asked to come over straight from work

I go over to her airbnb she was sharing with 8 other girls HOLY shit super difficult to be one guy with 8 girls grilling you especially when im coming up with lies that im 22 and all this shit rofl

She isnt giving it up easily and shut down my advances like 6 times, so i was borderline jester tier making out with this chick and not getting sex, but eventually she brought me to her room and we fucked. I came in her by accident and she wasnt on birth control RIP.

I was like you should take a plan b i nutted in you, this gutter clunge slut was like “well you have to pay for it” yea ok fuck you slut. I told her i had one in my car and id be right back, i go out and fucking FLOOR it home celebrating that chad tier pump and dump, blocked her and all her friends on ig

4th slay since Thursday night :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, rileyma10, fuckedupmanlet and 22 others
Mirin. These incels won't believe you though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, aleksander, bloomercel and 3 others
How fat was she

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, bloomercel, yen and 2 others
I read this already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Dnr bragger

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
is that petkovic
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, Jova and 3 others
then the nurse woke you up to take your daily dose of ward medicines

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10, thereallegend, Chadeep and 4 others
Some girl came up to me at work and said I was the best looking bouncer shes ever seen and asked for my instagram so I gave it to her

She dmed me at the end of the night when the bar was closing asking me when i got off so i told her and asked to come over straight from work

I go over to her airbnb she was sharing with 8 other girls HOLY shit super difficult to be one guy with 8 girls grilling you especially when im coming up with lies that im 22 and all this shit rofl

She isnt giving it up easily and shut down my advances like 6 times, so i was borderline jester tier making out with this chick and not getting sex, but eventually she brought me to her room and we fucked. I came in her by accident and she wasnt on birth control RIP.

I was like you should take a plan b i nutted in you, this gutter clunge slut was like “well you have to pay for it” yea ok fuck you slut. I told her i had one in my car and id be right back, i go out and fucking FLOOR it home celebrating that chad tier pump and dump, blocked her and all her friends on ig

I don't believe you dude. You didn't slay at all. Tales from your dad's attic.

What was his name then? If you really slayed you should be able to at least tell us what his name was.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and ambi
W we like to see that

• Love it
Reactions: ambi
Wow!

• JFL
Hes high iq, tried to force the red and score the penalty. Neither worked
just try forcing red by flopping and ruining a free goal while down 3-0, then miss the penalty and get fucked by a player running 1 sec too early to the box
Might be the highest IQ player rn

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

Tbh the more I read the more I realise “slaying” low value whores is degenerate garbage that can only be bad for both you and them. Like what do you get out of it other than shit sex, brag story and maybe an STI?

As a bouncer you must know this girl you made out with kissed 100 other guys and maybe slobbed on some knob in the toilet before u came around no

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, Disrupted Gene and ambi
@Clavicular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and ShowerMaxxing
Can I have turn please and reclaim her? I am waiting patiently pls bull

• JFL
Larp

• +1
Reactions: AOL
Gross. If she was that easy she probably already had another dude’s cum inside her. You just fucked a biohazard.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Tales from the asylum in Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I read this on reddit already

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and autistic_tendencies
clavicurar’s alt

Giga over, my thread posted before yours only got 8 reacts

• JFL